It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Omega Theories Debunked ..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm not one to have much interest in trying to "debunk" a perfectly logical and believable conspiracy. However, I was trying to look something not even pertaining to this ATS site, and quite by accident, I ran across what I did. I didn't check too thoroughly, but enough so that I felt that if it is what it looks like, I ought to share it with you guys.

I hope you prove me wrong......but, it's worth t least checking into:

The Omega Code

What do you guys think? Conspiracy Here? Conspiracy There? Any other ideas?

[edit on 3/11/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
how? when? by whom?

omega who!?

hehe. just jokin i know of them..

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Here's the link that I found by accident. The Omega Code - The 1999 Sci-fi movie

Not 100 percent sure if it's true, about it being a fictional idea in a movie, then I think that it was also possibly a TV show about an ex-CIA retiree, who started his own "Omegas".

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i went to that link and theres basically nothin there but a list of names and no info?

you say something about an X cia man setting up his own omegas?

i came across info on the Omega Agency a while ago,, headed by george bush senior, who is head of the cia i think (if anybody knows im wrong point it out please i duno) they are suposed to be at the forefront of the new world order.. thats all i know myself... not sure about any movie....

lol

[edit on 053131p://53035 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know. Please read my post I made soon after tht one. I quickly realized that I had not researched it properly at all. I was extremely embarrassed, and I certainly do not want the reputation for deliberately posting things that are false, especially when they are very much believed by others. (Including myself).

I tried to take it back, change the entire post to something completely different, as a matter of fact, so that as few people as possible would have seen it.

But when I was just about to click on "Post Thread", I got a message across my screen informing me that my two hour limit in which to edit was over. So, I was stuck with the post as it was. I did the only thing I could think of, and that was to make a new post, entitled someting like "Correction to my previous post about Omega Debunked. With as good of an explanition that I could come up with, basically that I was very tired, & I'm a real idiot sometimes.

So, I'm sorry, you all are right, and I misread something, and I was totally wrong. No deliberate harm was meant though. I have definately learned though, not to post until I'm completely sure that what I'm saying is accuruiate, unless of course, it is a legitamate question that I may have.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i have this movie on dvd.pretty good but slow at times,too far fetched to be based on anything remotely real in my opinion

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
no worries cyberkat. thing is maybe im being a dunce here but whatever link i click on brings up the same page with just names on it? lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So, I'm sorry, you all are right, and I misread something, and I was totally wrong. No deliberate harm was meant though. I have definately learned though, not to post until I'm completely sure that what I'm saying is accuruiate, unless of course, it is a legitamate question that I may have

no need to worry

we've all done it before, no biggy

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
no worries cyberkat.

Thanks. and,

no need to worry

we've all done it before, no biggy

Thanks again. I feel better now.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
heres a tip for you that i should practice myself... just write ur long stuff offline, not logged in, .. in ur notepad or wordpad... then log in and paste it.. addin ur smileys and stuff by hand
that way u dont have to worry about 2 hour limits? lol

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

just write ur long stuff offline, not logged in, .. in ur notepad or wordpad... then log in and paste it....... that way u dont have to worry about 2 hour limits

That's a really great idea. Especially because I'm a really self conscious person, although I know that I shouldn't be. But also, it's just plain rude to post something.......especially something like what I did. Saying without any proper research, that something many people, I'm sure have devoted a lot of time into something is "debunked". (How I have always hated that word anyway!)

But seriously, I am going to try your idea about writing it first in notepad, so that I will have plenty of time to make sure that it is right, before actually posting it. Great idea!

I don't know if you have noticed, but almost all of my posts at the bottom have usually at least 2 "edited by cyberkat" notations. Cause I never get it right the first time!

Sooooo....I'm glad that most of us figure that for better or for worse, the Omega Agency lives on.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i hate that word debunked too! haha. was thinking that yesterday
i say just because something is debunked it doesnt mean its bull? lol

glad u like my idea. and out of my 150 something posts i bet 100 of those have been edited for 1 reason or other
im edit mad.. cant help it i think fast n make mishaps
lol

anyway.. i think u sound cool and really nice
great name too.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Omega Agency is just a cover for the NWO. Go look up Brice Taylor and hear what she has to say about Bush Sr. ...

top topics

join