It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

In some areas they have very cold winters, it's a mountainous country.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I am immune.
I have zero $$$.

That means I have no reason to even go to the store.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Stupid is being bandied about a lot, but when you consider that the info being given out by governments...good or bad or indifferent, stupid is not really the right word.

What I see is a concerted effort to extract profit from material that is relatively cheap to obtain in the first instance, but when it's all run out of, it then becomes exponentional in value.

My town, (a small seaside town where it has been gales and rain for months now) has all week been besieged with incoming traffic, while the local stores are not actually that large, including TESCO. These people are coming in from the big smokes that are running out of, 'stuff' to some extent, just to stock up on their own websites...that's the way it is in these times

As another thread on a similar subject from the US has already noted, the profiteering on the likes of E-Bay is ramping up, I don't see why it's not the same here where I live, and that's Northern Ireland.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

the profiteering on the likes of E-Bay is ramping up

And being quashed as able.

A dick:

edit on 3/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

I have an overactive NOPE circuit. Anyone who has ever been in a real fight for life knows you gotta dip at the first sign a group of nearby people is starting to mob up. You can tell it's' on when they start to circle.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I've managed to avoid such without having ever been in "a real fight" in the first place.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's the way to be!

Sadly not all fights are things you can avoid.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Lucky I guess.
Or in possession of a high level of situational awareness.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Lucky I guess.
Or in possession of a high level of situational awareness.

I was recently typing with DToM that we hadn't read anything from you.
I was quietly concerned that maybe the Grim Reaper had claimed
another member.
Although I may agree with you 10% of the time, I'm 100% pleased that
your OK.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is the "Wizard's First Rule" in action.
The Wizard Zed explaining how most magic works.

Wizard's First Rule
From the book Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

Scroll down

edit on 3/14/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: smurfy

the profiteering on the likes of E-Bay is ramping up

And being quashed as able.

A dick:

'As able', being the operative word...and he's not sorry either...and also a hint there from the anchor that the pricing may not fall into anything that would prevent selling of the product..except his name.

But the buy ups are almost historical now as well as continuing, here's tonight's E-Bay on loo rolls,

£38 quid for something that normally costs a tenner less.
The carry on is also more subtle than some might think, TESCO for instance, have a points system/credits/loyalty as you buy, that enables you to use the online system to make, amongst the rest, discounted purchases they may have at any one time, one point is worth a penny in the decimal system, as retail buyers in TESCO, we buy around £300 hundred and more a week there, the credits then are £3 pounds+, that adds up to quite a bit on a longer term basis.
I would dare say then, that even TESCO then for instance, could buy back stuff they have sold...if the price was right.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Super fair. I was eight, so, not ideal, but I'm still here. Stay well and keep doing the math.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
guys we're so very close to a breakthrough here
just a tiny step further...

maybe the real virus is not a stupidity in all of us

maybe the real virus, as heavily borne out in posts through this last page

maybe the real virus was CAPITALISM all along

fixing your survival with a price, getting you used to that your entire life,
making you feel like that is a power and not a prison
and then when things go bad, your reflex is to try and buy your way out, or do horrible things for more useless money
all these people, subconsciously realising the helplessness of their situation
caught in the teeth of the terrible machine
battling over toilet paper because it's a simple physical item to project their desperation to.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Fewer than 100 people in the USA have died due to CoronaVirus. 99% of all cases are too mild for hospitalization.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

How are so few deaths responsible for entire industries undergoing an upheaval, and individuals panicking?

The Answer: The Mainstream Media and Complicit Entities...like NBA Commissioner Adam Silver..got the ball rolling.

But take heart. Americans are not patient. The inconveniences are taxing nerves. People are starting to realize that the low number of deaths do not warrant the insanity being flamed by the Media.

The media experts today are warning that America is "almost out of time"...that the wave of deadly CoronaVirus will kill thousands and fill 8 million hospital beds, if drastic measures are not taken. But the fear-mongering azzholes never say what "drastic measures" they want to see.

When the "wave of death" does not arrive in the next 10 days, as an MSNBC nutjob expert predicted tonight, he, and many of his fellow fear-mongers, will be at serious risk from those in the public who were damaged by their panic-stoking.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Everytime we have a hurricane in Florida, this happens. Its just fear. People want to feel like they have some control over their life so they stock up. It will pass. Store here was empty Friday, totally restocked Saturday. You are correct, the biggest threat we face is the FEAR of this virus.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join