It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian politicians wants the general public to take public transport while being driven in limos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Norwegian Health Minister, Bent Høie (H), don't want to allow for more public parking in the capital during the Coronavirus crisis, thus forcing the general public to take the risk of using public transport. The Health Minister himself, on the other hand, is driven around in a limousine payed for by the very same taxpayers...

Source: Translated article

The Norwegian Health Minister, Bent Høie, obviously care more about the health of the environment than of his fellow Norwegian citizens. Official predictions says up to 8,000 Norwegians will be killed because of the Coronavirus - how many because of this decision is anyones guess.

Norwegian Health Minister, Bent Høie (H)

-MM
edit on 14-3-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This sounds like a typical Commissar. I am too important to follow the rules I make for the sweaty masses. We also see this with the climate change people who fly private jets to luxury resorts to tell us how we are making too much CO2 and how we should pay them to run a cap-and-trade scam for us. I always counter with the suggestion that they stop exhaling to do their part to cut down on CO2 emissions.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The Norwegian Health Minister, Bent Høie, obviously cares more about the health of the environment then of his fellow Norwegian citizens. Today, official estimates is that up to 8,000 norwegians will be killed from Coronovirus, how many of these, I wonder, will be because of Bent Høie's decision. It is quite sad that we have such short-minded leaders in this country.

-MM

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think I would rather ride in my own car than call a Uber.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

LOL. That's his private limousine, payed for by the taxpayers.

-MM

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Norwegian Health Minister, Bent Høie (H), don't want to allow for more public parking in the capital during the Coronavirus crisis, thus forcing the general public to take the risk of using public transport. The Health Minister himself, on the other hand, is driven around in a limousine payed for by the very same taxpayers...

Well that figures........one law for them and another law for the plebs.

Isn't that always the case

edit on 14-3-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I cant envision they are going to lose 8000 people, and yes, politicians be politicians..same everywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

-MM

There are companies that shuttle people in limos, is that his private limo or a rental limo that hauls multiple people around like a Uber does. We can hire a limo here in the UP if you want too, pretty classy cars. They usually get more married people using their services than wealthy people, but I guess in the Big cities they have businesses that supply limo services.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I cant envision they are going to lose 8000 people, and yes, politicians be politicians..same everywhere.

Think again - 2 people died in Norway just today, from the Coronavirus, and that's just two weeks since the first reported infection (now there's almost 1,000 infected).

-MM

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

-MM

There are companies that shuttle people in limos, is that his private limo or a rental limo that hauls multiple people around like a Uber does. We can hire a limo here in the UP if you want too, pretty classy cars. They usually get more married people using their services than wealthy people, but I guess in the Big cities they have businesses that supply limo services.

All members the government have their own personal private limousine, staffed 24/7 by bodyguards which also drives the car.

-MM

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

-MM

All members the government have their own personal private limousine, staffed 24/7 by bodyguards which also drives the car.

-MM

Wow, that sounds kind of excessive. They must piss off a lot of people over there, I bet those limos are bulletproof too.

top topics

join