It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powers that Be ooo Know the Timeline of Revelation ooo And I can Spot a Trend Starting a Mile Away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm in finance ...yup A CHART HACKER....do you think I can tear apart some central bankers moves in early London or what!! we use treasury cash balances on a delay to determine the u. s. dollar.

suggs to be a central banker these days

for Scriptural details to work, we need a financial collapse of the global club....uhmm, just about now. yeah...now or never

Scripture states that it is A PLEASURE FOR GOD TO HIDE A THING.....and then it states that it is the duty of Kings to find it. man, ya gotta consider, the historical accurracy of Scripture.

there are 11 timelines in the Bible and 4 key phrases that speak to us. line one in revelation says this is the revelation of Jesus which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. You know what? I think everyone gets plenty of time to see salvation, like it's not real strict or one shot! we are due an outpouring of Gods Spirit in the end times.....but we are due to see the Evil One...kicked out of heaven with his angels.

that is the time to see the hairy bastards ....come down somehow idk..... where we are now actually, .....see em arrive in big skyships if that is ever....ever going to happen...that would be great for a deception. Aliens in silver seeds....great deception. to our new home in the stars.

so this thread is spouting the money markets angle....lots of rockets sideways huh!....oommphh just grabbed that one as it went by....labeled financial global fundamental in 2020

well there's your evidence right there...I just read the lettering on a rocket as it went by sideways 2020....finance sector.....flushing started,,,,see the whirlpool getting bigger...lookout, thee's a drain down there

edit on 14-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Err, I read that four times and I have no idea what you're saying. I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
all apologies to readers then.....is the deception that read about in the Bible...the space demons taking us in a silver seed to our new home in the sun....just tell tem no thanks, Ive already got one....

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
@ Augustus

I normally get what he / she means .
In a roundabout way .

GBP is saying that the downward economic spiral , the whirlpool , has a kind of bottomless pit under it .
Capitalism is ok in theory , until this kind of biblically proportioned # comes along .

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

That makes no sense, they're have been far worse events and the stock market is still here and higher than it was when those events occurred.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
starr....but when do we buy the Dow or the Dax.....my high requency model says never and the cycle analysis says run and the Elliott Wave Harmonic analysis says get a horse

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'm in finance ...yup A CHART HACKER....do you think I can tear apart some central bankers moves in early London or what!! we use treasury cash balances on a delay to determine the u. s. dollar.

for Scriptural details to work, we need a financial collapse of the global club....uhmm, just about now. yeah...now or never

Scripture states that it is A PLEASURE FOR GOD TO HIDE A THING.....and then it states that it is the duty of Kings to find it. man, ya gotta consider, the historical accurracy of Scripture.

there are 11 timelines in the Bible and 4 key phrases that speak to us. line one in revelation says this is the revelation of Jesus which God gave Him to show His servants what must soon come to pass. You know what? I think everyone gets plenty of time to see salvation, like it's not real strict or one shot! we are due an outpouring of Gods Spirit in the end times.....but we are due to see the Evil One...kicked out of heaven with his angels.

that is the time to see the hairy bastards ....come down somehow idk..... where we are now actually, .....see em arrive in big skyships if that is ever....ever going to happen...that would be great for a deception. Aliens in silver seeds....great deception. to our new home in the stars.

so this thread is spouting the money markets angle....lots of rockets sideways huh!....oommphh just grabbed that one as it went by....labeled financial global fundamental in 2020

well there's your evidence right there...I just read the lettering on a rocket as it went by sideways 2020....finance sector.....flushing started,,,,see the whirlpool getting bigger...lookout, thee's a drain down there

You are bang on correct.

Use your powers of insight which are a gift and take action.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Lol a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
we are lucky huh....with my spouting...

lucky we won't wait in wondering for very long.....that's the good news...we should see in a month....or it's a no go low...can I tell yas about the cycle chart....11 year... 6 year....no...ok

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip
@ Augustus

I normally get what he / she means .
In a roundabout way .

GBP is saying that the downward economic spiral , the whirlpool , has a kind of bottomless pit under it .
Capitalism is ok in theory , until this kind of biblically proportioned # comes along .

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

starr....but when do we buy the Dow or the Dax.....my high requency model says never and the cycle analysis says run and the Elliott Wave Harmonic analysis says get a horse

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your innate pattern recognition skills brought you to a job that fit perfectly....another note to be found in Gabriels Horn.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
one4all, I love you

yeah, dang...my Fibonacci Extensions have been rammed ........up ...into Oblivions Behind......dammitt Jim, I'm a doctor....not a proctologist!!

a reply to: one4all

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Suggs is a central banker now ?

Guess that explains some of the market volatility.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
you have more wit....I swear...
more wit than anybody hehea reply to: gortex

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The catch with any "TPTB are deliberately follwong the timeline of Revelation" theory, is that there' isn't enough agreement on what the true timeline is. Even on the assumption that your timeline was correct, they still might choose to follow seomebody else's.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Come now Earths Children....Revelations...consider the word.....revel....the truth....reveal...the naturaly catalysed Planetary Cycle …. reveal the past to foretell the future because YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THE TRANSITION PERIOD BETWEEN CYCLES AND HAVE HELD KNOWLEDGE OF ITS EXISTANCE AND SCHEDULE.

OF COURSE REVELATIONS REVEALS WHAT IS TO COME AND WHAT HAS PASSD...IT IS A CHAPTER OF A HISTORY BOOK WRITTEN BY NOAHS GENERATION WHO LIVED THROUGH THE VIOLENT TRANSITION PERIOD BETWEEN 2 CYCLES...THEY EXPERINCE BOTH THE END AND BEGINNING OF 2 CYCLES.

Those of us who survive the incoming Event will write the next History book but this time hopefully doctrinal wrongdoing will not be involved on any level and truth can be maintained.

www.bing.com... Dgill%2Bbroussard%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
but, but......he he

is it not true then,....that it is still in the future and is founded on the base truth by the potter. Are we clay....naw not sactly...dk

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

but, but......he he

is it not true then,....that it is still in the future and is founded on the base truth by the potter. Are we clay....naw not sactly...dk

We are born of clay and from whence we are born we are destined to return. Clay is in bare fact made of Billions of Humans as well as many Trillions of living creatures and living Flora.Clay contains the bodily components and ingredients of many kinds of life.....all of the building blocks needed for life to begin anew and again.

???....if a trillion living creatures die within close proximity to each other and together they are buried under 2 km of classified mud and debris....and if each of these living things contains the "spark of Life" or an electrical charge... and if energy cannot be destroyed and can only change form....well then what happens to the cumulative lightening bolts of energy that are attracted to each other and then condensed and trapped underground in a vault?....just a question I am trying t figure out

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have been expecting the 11 year cycle for 2 years now. I count backward to the 2008 crash to now.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Speaking of time lines. I made my prediction here. Now I'm watching to see if certain events start happening.

The May 15th 2028 end of the world thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
GBP/JPY:

English logic! Do you write it? I should never have given up taking hallucinogens. I think I'd understand this bugger enough to disagree with him.
edit on 14/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join