It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laid off from COV19.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Let me know when the media says that.
If yours is you should change the channel.
That's not good info.

I don't watch fake news media. I have seen people posting this will be 20 times deadlier than influenza and after watching the news my parents called me and said the media is saying even healthy adults will have a death rate of 3%.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Are you now claiming Ebola is a flu?

Is this along the lines of your other claims that Madrid doesn't get viruses that follow a seasonal pattern and don't like the cold ... like influenza. Still waiting on you to source that Madrid doesn't get influenza.
edit on 14-3-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I just sourced experts on CNN saying the same thing Trump said. Influenza follows the same pattern. Are you saying Madrid doesn't ever get influenza? That's incredible, can you source it?

You posted a link with a doctor saying CoVid will disappear in spring when temperatures start rising. I provided you with data of an European city that is epicentre for Covid in Europe despite temperatures being higher than what you see in early spring - late summer. Warm weather is not stopping the spread obviously.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Is this along the lines of your other claims that Madrid doesn't get viruses that follow a seasonal pattern and don't like the cold ... like influenza. Still waiting on you to source that Madrid doesn't get influenza.

Ebola is a virus, just like CoVid. A flu is also a virus.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Awesome, I asked you a question, I noticed you did not answer. You said Covid-19 was a flu and that I should be grateful for you teaching me that. Are you still sticking with Covid-19 is a flu?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Let me know when the media says that.
If yours is you should change the channel.
That's not good info.

I don't watch fake news media. I have seen people posting this will be 20 times deadlier than influenza and after watching the news my parents called me and said the media is saying even healthy adults will have a death rate of 3%.

Parents called you? Well, this explains a lot. It's allright. No hard feelings from here, take care of yourself and your parents.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Awesome, I asked you a question, I noticed you did not answer. You said Covid-19 was a flu and that I should be grateful for you teaching me that. Are you still sticking with Covid-19 is a flu?

CoVid is a virus, just like an "ordinary" flu is. A Flys is a virus. Ebola is a virus.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

CoVid is a virus, just like an "ordinary" flu is. A Flys is a virus. Ebola is a virus.

I don't actually expect you to know the difference, so here is me teaching you, unless you work in healthcare this is something you probably won't know.

Covid is not like an ordinary flu. Flu is caused by a family of viruses called Influenza. No other viruses can cause the flu. Covid belongs to a different family. Some of which cause colds which people may refer to as getting the flu, but it is not the flu. They are completely different.

Now I am going to teach you some more. When you said you expect this to be seasonal .. you were agreeing with Trump. We have seasonal diseases because they like certain temperatures. If Covid-19 is not heat intolerant it will not be seasonal as you claimed, it will simply always be here. Covid-19 is similar to seasonal viruses, which is why Trump was told it would likely calm down in the warmer months and why he said that.

If Trump is wrong, it is because this virus is unlike others that are seasonal. In that case, you are also wrong since you believe it will be seasonal.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I am over 60 and I am wondering if this "virus" is a means
to rid the planet of old,useless eaters?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Cov19 is having real world impact in America but the biggest illness isn’t the virus.

Actually we are heading to the store to get about 2 weeks more of meats, I told my wife I do not fear the virus at all, but the toilet paper panic could be chicken or beef panic next week and then there is none for a while. I don't want to dip into my emergency stores so I'll just make sure I stock up on normal things I would typically use all the time.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

You are still in working age group, but those damn 70+ now they are a drag on society.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I don't actually expect you to know the difference, so here is me teaching you, unless you work in healthcare this is something you probably won't know.

Covid is not like an ordinary flu. Flu is caused by a family of viruses called Influenza. No other viruses can cause the flu. Covid belongs to a different family. Some of which cause colds which people may refer to as getting the flu, but it is not the flu. They are completely different.

Now I am going to teach you some more. When you said you expect this to be seasonal .. you were agreeing with Trump. We have seasonal diseases because they like certain temperatures. If Covid-19 is not heat intolerant it will not be seasonal as you claimed, it will simply always be here. Covid-19 is similar to seasonal viruses, which is why Trump was told it would likely calm down in the warmer months and why he said that.

If Trump is wrong, it is because this virus is unlike others that are seasonal. In that case, you are also wrong since you believe it will be seasonal.

We will find out in couple of weeks. Take care of your parents until then and take care of yourself. I wish you well, even if we disagree on almost everything. Trump is irrelevant now, as is any politician. It's up to individuals to stop the spread. This thing is bigger than anything we have been witness to since ww2 no matter how you look at it.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have to ask this Silly,is bragadocious even a real word,
or one you made up?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Nah, it's not engineered. Zero evidence of that, and lots of evidence it is not. It's a fact of life that the elderly are more susceptible to illness. But you are in a higher risk category, so make sure you do lots of hand hygiene and try to limit exposure.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

More like 70+ and those suffering of chronic diseases. Still. We all deserve to live

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

We do, but I certainly do not want you getting ill. The precautions for Covid are almost identical to the flu. Hand hygiene is #1, avoid touching your face/mouth when you are out.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More like 70+ and those suffering of chronic diseases. Still. We all deserve to live

60 is where we see the death rate start to trend up but you are absolutely right, I like to say 70+ too because the 70-80 group is where we really see this illness be of greater concern.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

60 is where we see the death rate start to trend up but you are absolutely right, I like to say 70+ too because the 70-80 group is where we really see this illness be of greater concern.

Even in the advance ages it still seems you need to add other medical conditions on top of that. I been hearing the reason older people get it worse is because they have a lot of immune resistance buildup in their life and this has caused over reaction to this virus for the whole lung issues, and when you add other conditions it is a perfect recipe.

Kids on the other hand lack immunizes to almost everything and so their bodies are reacting to it just like the other million viruses they has no immunizes for and hardly get a symptom.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I have not heard one thing about TP hoarding on the news and my stores shelves are not being bought bare.
That's two strikes against that being true from my POV.

Evidently you do not even look at social media, it is happening all over the place. We have nonbelievers here who are in jeopardy of using tissue to wipe their butts too, I thought it was a stupid joke till yesterday. TSPHTF yesterday, the P is for paper.

You are not very aware what is happening in this country, you are focused too much on your own beliefs, I know lots of people like that and they never learn that your beliefs do not completely control the reality we live in.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The toilet paper shelves in my communities stores were
wiped out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join