It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there should be more talk about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am surpised that there isnt more talk about u.f.o's seeing how the are over our counry and the government hasnt had any discloser on this topic expect that poeple are wrong. There have been countless unexplainable u.f.o sitings and yet the government still hasnt said anything yet even there pilets say they have seen them. I dont understand why poeple are more interested in this topic
.Many unidentifed flying objects are over our skies but no ones seems to mind, instead they are told to keep there mouths shut. I can only hope that another roswell happens so that the truth my get out.

If more poeple became interisted in this topic they would have to put out at least some more info on this topic until then I guess we will have to wait until poeple start to worry about what is flying above our skies instead of what fashion is in or what there favorite cleb is doing. WE have a real problem on our hands there is objects in the sky and no gov. gives a sh** to tell the poeple any answer, how stupid do they think we are
?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
One question for ya:

What if there is no more information to put out, would you like them to make something up?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
One question for ya:

What if there is no more information to put out, would you like them to make something up?

thats funny...
of course i dont want false inforamtion and the goverment does have more information on ufo that they dont want to release. I forgot what president asked for this information but they said he didnt have enogh clearence for this infomation. Anyone know what president this was????

[edit on 11-3-2005 by mc_killa]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yeah mac....another roswell would be great from the point of view that this time i think the goverment would struggle to cover it up as well (or badly..depending on your view point?)
Mainly i think because information even being attempted to be covered up would surface from the 'on the scene' reports very fast......the best we could hope for is a downed alien craft in a very public place....with high human casualties....(sorry to be morbid...but i think you see my point?)...the goverment wouldnt be able to hide this loss of life in any way....short of pertending the craft was a top secret millitary craft?...which is probably what they would do?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
yeah mc....another roswell would be great from the point of view that this time i think the goverment would struggle to cover it up as well (or badly..depending on your view point?)
Mainly i think because information even being attempted to be covered up would surface from the 'on the scene' reports very fast......the best we could hope for is a downed alien craft in a very public place....with high human casualties....(sorry to be morbid...but i think you see my point?)...the goverment wouldnt be able to hide this loss of life in any way....short of pertending the craft was a top secret millitary craft?...which is probably what they would do?

ya a ufo crash would be great in a public place I hope it happens. And if there are alien bodies all over then the government couldnt say anything, what could they say they where test dumbess
. we can only wait for this hopfully soon
. ps does anyone know what president it was??

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i wrote something about this typic check it out

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The problem is there is plenty of talk and debate. What is needed is for more disclosure from the government. Too much is being withheld. There are many good websites that cover this issue and quite a bit of reading involved. Ever check out 'Blackvault.com', 'Jerry Pippin' or 'Skywatch.com'? Also FYI Foxnews is again advertising that 'The O'Reilly Factor' will be discussing UFO's on tonights show 3/11/05 at 8:00pm if you are interested.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

ya a ufo crash would be great in a public place I hope it happens. And if there are alien bodies all over then the government couldnt say anything, what could they say they where test dumbess. we can only wait for this hopfully soon. ps does anyone know what president it was??

(mock news story)

NYC - Visitors to Central Park this morning were stunned upon witnessing a startling scene...a crashed UFO and several bodies of what appeared to be alien in origin! Police and Fire crews quickly rushed to the scene to put out several small fires, and secure the area for safety.

It turns out however, that the UFO was no visitor from beyond the stars. The "vehicle" was actually a prop that was suspended via a helicopter, that had then broken loose and fallen to the park below. Luckily, due to the early morning hour, nobody was injured when the stunt went wrong, while filming "The Alien Agenda", a new film being made by Paramount Studios. Paramount provided some photos of the interior of the prop as well as the dummies being used for the film.

It looks like this was a close encounter of the Hollywood kind.
That's just one way to explain it away...

Which president? Roswell? That would be Truman.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
thank you for the info u sure know alot gazrok

[edit on 11-3-2005 by mc_killa]

new topics

top topics

join