It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband is being shortsighted...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Once again the reply button seems to be malfunctioning so I'll do my best here.

We are NOT panic buying.

We're in a moderately small tourist city in Arkansas so lots of preppers here. We won't be pestering anyone for food or supplies. My husband grew up in a dirt poor family and I learned to fast in my 20's. It's just that he won't stop eating!

Yesterday I bought four packs of hot dogs, two cans of chili, three frozen pizzas, milk and corn chips. Not panic buying by any stretch of the imagination.

If things become critical for toilet paper we have the shower and washcloths.

I'm just concerned that the "retard zoo" and his eating is going to make our supplies dwindle faster than usual.

One thing that's for sure, once things go back to normal I'm staying stocked up much better in the future...at least what our limited finances will allow.

Thank you all for your responses...it helps take the worry from the forefront of my consciousness.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Stock up on stuff people don't think about or want: lentils, mung beans, sardines, canned brown beans. The pizzas will go fast and not sustain you (keeping full). These types of food are cheap, keep forever in dry storage and double in size (some) when cooked. Super nutritious and quite delicious.

Love the idea of using old clothing for toilet paper.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Try amazon food pantry perhaps.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

In that case, eat your husband if you run out of food.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join