It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Held His First Online Interactive Town Hall...It was a Technical Bust.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Thank you for quoting the entire op in the threads first response, everyone needed that refresher course.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The first person who was invited to ask a question, instead offered a comment: "Mr. Biden's speech was garbled the entire time!"

The answer should have been: " No, he always sounds that way."

As the third questioner began, Biden asked, "Am I live?"

Another answer could have been: " That's what the doctors are claiming, we just can't get any to sign off on it."

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

This from the man and the party that’s going to fix the country...
Not exactly reassuring...

Worse, they'll break what doesn't need fixing.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
That OP is hilarious

I remember saying that I can’t wait to see their candidates. I must say I’m not disappointed.

After every single one of the leftists on this site and all over every social media platform screeched for months on end that their candidate will absolutely NOT be white. Not be a male. Not be straight and not be rich........they field an incompetent never-was who seems to have an even more incompetent campaign team.

Looking forward to this election with a smug Nick Sandmann grin on my face

There is the possibility that Joe is a placeholder and that the smoke-filled back room Dems will pick the real candidate. Joe will be put out to pasture and spend the rest of his days wondering where the dog-faced pony soldiers are hiding.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

LOL! We'll see how Joe sounds during tomorrow night's debate against Bernie Sanders.

Joe is declining to be tested for CoronaVirus. But I'm sure if he had it we'd all know. Wouldn't take much to make him incoherent.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

This from the man and the party that’s going to fix the country...
Not exactly reassuring...

Same party that spent HOW much on the Obamacare website that didnt work?

That my son in law could build in a day, for 1/1000th the cost

Building a website is much different than getting a strategy together.
And also I highly doubt you grandson could put together a website of that magnitude.
Let’s be real dude.

Guessing you dont know much about website design.... it's not that hard, once you have an idea of what your doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Joe is really trying hard to adapt to new technologies.

Observe... theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is pitiful: twitter.com...

Joe Biden just sits in his basement, telling everyone what they should do, and whining about things he never fixed during his 40 years of public "service".

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden just sits in his basement, telling everyone what they should do, and whining about things he never fixed during his 40 years of public "service".

I have no respect for Joe. And he is way too old to handle the stress of the Presidency at any time of crises. He is NOT a problem solver .

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: carewemust

I have no respect for Joe. And he is way too old to handle the stress of the Presidency at any time of crises. He is NOT a problem solver .

May 25, 2020

Even worse, last week Joe didn't know that you have to press a button after dialing a number on a cell phone, for the call to actually be made. He thought it worked like his corded phone at home.

Staffer Teaches Joe How to Dial a Cell Phone: hannity.com...

Democrats are willing to put their family's very lives in the care of this man as U.S. Commander-in-Chief?

edit on 5/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join