It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet Paper Brawls Erupting Everywhere...Check Out These Pathetic Videos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Good news people the latest must have here in Adelaide south Australia is soap . But rang up my dad who lives in a small country town and they have plenty . Stupid city people .

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd
I have one that I ordered a few weeks ago. It's a kit that you can install on your toilet very easy. It was not expensive, I got it from a company called, Clear Rear. You can find it online. I got it before there was a toilet paper crisis, but we haven't installed it yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No thanks. I'll just wash my backside with water. That works just fine in a pinch.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: rickymouse

Went to dollar general bought a package of TP, Have wet wipes for a month.. People have lost their minds... My girl said the same thing, WHAT we always buy TP on sale.. I said well look at the brighter things in life, at least you can afford the gas to get here?

I seen many food stores out of TP and paper towels today. People were bitching left and right. I walk around to the next lane over, right behind where the TP was were stacks of 100 boxes of Kleenex, feminine and baby wipes

People simply have no clue anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One newspaper in Australia, Northern Territory News, has printed a special edition with 8 extra pages to use should you run out

There is a video in the link below

Twitter

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join