It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet Paper Brawls Erupting Everywhere...Check Out These Pathetic Videos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In Hawaii a rumor being spread by word of mouth and text has been contributing to the panic buying.

One man, who didn’t want to give his name but battled long lines to buy toilet paper and other things at Costco in Hawaii Kai on Friday, said he heard that Matson was going to have a two-week break in its Hawaii service. His source: a friend he was surfing with at about dawn in Waikiki who works at a hotel and supposedly heard it from a co-worker who also works part time at Matson.

Another version of the bogus rumor came in the form of this text: “Hey. My friend just informed me that her friends brother who works for Matson (the shipping company) said they are stopping shipments for 30 days to Hawaii. So I guess we need to load up on can Good’s.”

www.staradvertiser.com...

Braddah, my fren's uncle's fren wen tole me! Matson going shut down braddah. Get to Costco's now! (Heh, now I get plenty waves.)

edit on 3/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Last week when I picked up a few items at the grocery store, there was plenty of toilet paper and food. Two days later when I did my normal grocery shopping...no toilet paper or paper towels, some big areas emptied out of food items. I have been hearing about these things and now it has hit us here. I knew it was only a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I watched the one video where this elderly lady grabbed one pack of toilet paper out of this other woman's cart which had nothing but toilet paper in it. She gets upset about it "No no you can't do that!". It's not hers until it's paid for and the world would surely benefit if unsympathetic loons like that TP hogging woman didn't exist.

The video's are comical to say the least. I have a low IQ and I feel a lot less dumb watching people act like this.

edit on 15-3-2020 by StrangeQuark96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Last week when I picked up a few items at the grocery store, there was plenty of toilet paper and food. Two days later when I did my normal grocery shopping...no toilet paper or paper towels, some big areas emptied out of food items. I have been hearing about these things and now it has hit us here. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Like zero lines at Costco yesterday with everything stocked well except for TP and Clorox wipes etc. I think they were out of rice too which is funny that a Asian store close to my house has like 100 50 lbs bag of Thai rice. Talking to the cash registrar she said at opening it was a mad house as that is when they have TP each day, so at 2 in the afternoon it was nothing and perfect time to social distance oneself.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Mr. Whipple - predictive programming.
My God! They knew about this 50 years ago!
All i know is anyone that needs 72 rolls of toilet paper i don't want to be anywhere near.
edit on 15-3-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Best reply yet, that really made me chuckle and yes put's a new interpretation on a 'run' on toilet roll's.

I suppose it would be kind of like being stuck with this guy.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Unbelievable we went to 5 stores that are completely sold out of toilet paper we had to go to a small gas station market. I felt stupid buying their last 5 packs lol

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Anybody know of home made bidet plans out there?

Yeah, it's called a shower.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Starcrossd

Anybody know of home made bidet plans out there?

Yeah, it's called a shower.

Amazing isn't it, where people fight over the best way to clean their buttholes...no doubt then it's time for the culling.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The advantages of living in rural, kind of, Alabama...

The grocery store I frequent hasn't had a run on anything, as of yet. Though now Alabama has some reported cases of woo-flu, so that may, or may not, change...

Time, as always, will tell.

I wonder if any of these morons realize that panic has killed/injured more people than disease ever will??

Panic leads to stupid decisions, and well...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Stay back, don't take my toilet paper or i'll shake your hand!!!

social media has whipped this into a frenzy. sure it is bad but still...what comes next? people stocking up on nickleback albums? people stocking up on golf clubs? the latter would make a great riot 'and the gallery watches in horror as the champion takes a five iron to the head to the other contestants.'

Its unfortunate that we can't use nickleback albums for toilet paper, because it can clean up the very thing that the band is.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

They vertical blinds have seen better days.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Forget the bog rolls they moved onto pasta stress now here in Britain. They were kicking off in the pasta isle last nt here in Asda UK, never seen anything like it in a supermarket bar when the farmers delivered a cow through the entrancewhen the milk price was supptressed, it's all pasta making people enraged here in Staffs as people are losung their minds

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

They already nicked all the bloody basmati so I know what you mean, drat there goes my home made chicken curry and rice it will have to be chicken curry and chip's instead.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well that's the beauty of being an over-the-road truck driver.. I get to use everybody else's toilet paper.. I have hundreds of people fighting to make sure I have toilet paper...life is good !

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There will be people selling toilet paper to those crammed into the voting precincts tomorrow during the Illinois Primary.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hahhaa yeah maybe it a lucky thing prefer the chipps to basmati mate
Been to Asda tonight to get an instant meal holy smoke its' like the shelves been stripped. Was the same in home Batgains at lunch time, went into grt me carrot and coriander soup nd crisps, came out with a dozen as they aren't gonna last as everyone strippin so if you can't beat em join em and build up the stocks. Being honest and realistic I'm getting concerned by all the chaos and gonna build up the soups plus the beers stocks and crisps too

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well , if you Happened to be Found DEAD of the Coronavisus , at Least Your Underwear will be Clean of Embarrassment I would Assume ...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join