It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet Paper Brawls Erupting Everywhere...Check Out These Pathetic Videos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Man, this is getting ridiculous. I posted this thread here, because the hoarding of toilet paper and other supplies due to the coronavirus, has resulted in disputes and fights worldwide.

Did people go this crazy in the US back in 2017-2018, when there were 810,000 hospitalizations and 61,000 deaths from the seasonal flu bug? Can you imagine if we had a real deadly crisis, like Yellowstone erupting, or half our power grid getting wiped out by an EMP from a hostile country? It would be absolute lawlessness and chaos, just like the wild, wild west.

Here's just a sample of some "civil unrest" that has occurred recently due to public panic caused by the coronavirus.

Fight Over Hand Sanitizer:

Man Gets Stabbed with a Wine Bottle After Fighting Over Bottled Water:

edit on 3/13/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Remember when we were told the internet would open the world and We would have precious knowledge at our fingertips?...

Yeah, it hasn’t done anything but make the people dumber.

Social media is evil

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Now imagine Bernie’s breadlines

link   

Serious question....

Did anyone NOT expect this?

link   

Sheit for Brains . Better to Wipe their Noses out of Shame............

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just an example of our well-bred, educated and responsible citizens having a civil discussion on current social issues.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It is absolutely nuts.
I went to get cat food last night and witnessed absolute chaos. Tried again at Kroger this morning and decided to not even go in. I just ordered the cat food from Chewys lol. Unfortunately, I will legit need tp soon, but I don't think I will find it. Thanks alot all you panicking hoarders!
Anybody know of home made bidet plans out there?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm also thinking about the long waiting lines for medical treatments due to Bernie's healthcare ideas for our country.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nope, not at this level of stupidness

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I didn't.... We are doomed People have lost their minds

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out in times like these the right to bear arms has not been more important. Imagine if the power went out you're the fattest stack of butt paper on the block.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
People were warned a week ago about this toilet paper fiasco, but instead of taking it seriously, they ignored stocking up. We went to the stores this afternoon and they were packed and the toilet paper was almost gone in one and gone in the other. So were some stuff. Hand soap was pretty well gone and the hand sanitizer was totally gone I would bet that within a week the stores will have shelves that are pretty bare. But they will recover. When a store gets a last minute rush, they may not be able to order anymore for the next truck. The toilet paper shortage may last a couple of weeks, we can easily get a month with our stock. I paid full price for a twelve pack of toilet paper today. How depressing, we always buy it on sale. I may need to have a drink tonight to arrest my depression for buying something not on sale.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welp, this just proves everything I've already suspected about this species.
Amazing.
Too bad the virus isn't transmissible through social media.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
It is absolutely nuts.
I went to get cat food last night and witnessed absolute chaos. Tried again at Kroger this morning and decided to not even go in. I just ordered the cat food from Chewys lol. Unfortunately, I will legit need tp soon, but I don't think I will find it. Thanks alot all you panicking hoarders!
Anybody know of home made bidet plans out there?

Sure, a Redneck Bidet.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Home made bidet? Someone mentioned the shower is often near the toilet in another thread and apparently not many have thought of using a shower wand.
Last resort maybe instead of newspaper or wash cloths. Get plenty of wash cloths and you could use the washing machine. My father used to talk about using a Sears catalog before toilet paper and a corn cob. He said the glossy pages were always the last ones left in the book.

Hopefully there is not a run on these other supplies.

If 150 million Amerucans all had diarrhea at the same time due to too much corona virus, that could be a messy situation without a gazillion wads of toilet paper. In that situation though a squirt gun would probably clean almost just as well. I would suggest using hot water instead of cold. 😀

edit on 13/3/20 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Went to dollar general bought a package of TP, Have wet wipes for a month.. People have lost their minds... My girl said the same thing, WHAT we always buy TP on sale.. I said well look at the brighter things in life, at least you can afford the gas to get here?

link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Garden hose attached to the bathroom faucet - not only is it temperature controlled, but if you stick your thumb over the hose you can create a nice pressure spray lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crosswinds
Welp, this just proves everything I've already suspected about this species.
Amazing.
Too bad the virus isn't transmissible through social media.

Who says it isn't?

Would this all be happening if not for social media?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Yeah that's a really good point--I've been maintaining that the reaction is the REAL disease. And you're completely right--that part of it absolutely IS transmitted through social media.
Sickening indeed.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Lol, thanks for all the tips gang!
I figure I can always use coffee filters or washcloths but the bidet idea seems workable too.
Ya do what cha gotta do lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join