It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aurora, Does it exist?

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Erm, no, ulshadow, that is not it, especially since your obtaining the concept picture from a Command & Conquer General's game fan site...






seekerof

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Seekerof]




posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Erm, no, ulshadow, that is not it, especially since your obtaining the concept picture from a Command & Conquer General's game fan site...






seekerof

[edit on 16-7-2005 by Seekerof]


I like Command and Conquer Generals... all i need to do is get the Zero Hour expension hehehe
you play C&C Generals?



posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yes, without a doubt! If it didn't exist, It wouldn't have appeared in government budget documents!

Now, I'll be burtally honest! In my Previous post, I explained what I think the Aurora Project is developing. Aurora is a code name for something, none of us know for sure what! The fact that it appeared in a genuin government document proves that the Aurora Project existed, although it might not be call Aroura anymore! Code Names have nothing to do with the real name of an aircraft. Here are some examples:

Code Name/ Real Name
Aquatone/ U-2
Oxcart/ A-12 Blackbird
Tagboard/ D-21
Senior Crown/ SR-71 Blackbird
Senior Trend/ F-117 Nighthawk
Senior Ice/ B-2 Spirit
Senior Sky/ F-22 Raptor

As you can see from the Quick list, the Code name has Nothing to do with the real name of the aircraft at all. So, it's anyone's guess what the Aurora might really be. Most clue suggest that it's a spy plane, but noone knows for sure!

Tim

[edit on 19-7-2005 by ghost]



posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just as the F117 was dubbed the F-19 for years, it's my belief that the "Aurora" will be unveiled here soon enough with an official name like SR-91.

You can be assured that the technologies used on the "Aurora" are fast becoming obsolete.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The proof:

-U.S. strangely retired it's SR-71 spy plane fleet with no known reason or replacement
-Aurora showed up in the 1985 U.S. budget request by a censor's error, right beside 2 other spy planes
-Pentagon refuses to comment on any such plane
-Pictures of 'doughnuts on a rope' contrails, indicationg pulse engines
-Radio enthousiasts hear radio com. between Joshua Control, (Edwards AFB) and a high flying aircraft callsign 'Gaspipe'. Using terminology normally used by Shuttle landings, "you're at 67,000 feet, 81 miles out", soon followed by "Seventy miles out now, 36,000 feet, above glideslope" was heard. It was confirmed that the SR-71 nor the U-2 was in operation then.
-USAF applied to buy 4,000 acres of land overlooking Area 51, after residents report hearing PDWE's
-Freedom ridge, also overlooking Area 51, was shut down
-Crew of a 747 climbing out from L.A. filed a near miss report after an "unidentifiable supersonic aircraft" looking like a "lifting body, like the foreward fuselage of an SR-71 but without wings.
-New York Times writes a report on a Spy Plane that could reach speeds in excess of Mach 6, which is attributed to Pentagon sources.



posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
The proof:
-USAF applied to buy 4,000 acres of land overlooking Area 51, after residents report hearing PDWE's
-Freedom ridge, also overlooking Area 51, was shut down
-Crew of a 747 climbing out from L.A. filed a near miss report after an "unidentifiable supersonic aircraft" looking like a "lifting body, like the foreward fuselage of an SR-71 but without wings.
-New York Times writes a report on a Spy Plane that could reach speeds in excess of Mach 6, which is attributed to Pentagon sources.


GodAtum good post but a couple questions. the third and fourth last points dont prove the plane the prove area 51 and as for the last 2 do you have any links to the 747 report or info or the times articale



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Could not find the article but here is a website with a list of extra articles on this topic:

www.umf.net...



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
-U.S. strangely retired it's SR-71 spy plane fleet with no known reason or replacement
There is the known reason of cost plus spy satellites can do the job just as well, covering the "replacement" issue.

-Pentagon refuses to comment on any such plane
They also refuse to comment on recovering alien ships. That doesn't mean anything but a desire to create confusion and speculation and keep the secrecy.

-Pictures of 'doughnuts on a rope' contrails, indicationg pulse engines
Such contrails can be formed by other jets going supersonic as well.


-USAF applied to buy 4,000 acres of land overlooking Area 51, after residents report hearing PDWE's
They've always had a problem with curious people trying to pry into Area 51 from a legal location, not just after there were reports of hearing PDWs.

-Freedom ridge, also overlooking Area 51, was shut down
Same reason.



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666
-U.S. strangely retired it's SR-71 spy plane fleet with no known reason or replacement
There is the known reason of cost plus spy satellites can do the job just as well, covering the "replacement" issue.


I have to disagree with you that spy satellites can competely cover the mission of spy planes. The purpose of spy planes is to act as a crises mamagment tool. No Satellite can do that! A satellite is on a fixed orbit, many countires know how to track these orbits and can easily hide secrets from a satellite. A good example of this is the "scoot-and-hide" shelters at Groom Lake! If you know that a satellite is coming, you cover up your secrets so they can't be seen. An airplane, on the other hand, is unpredictable. It can show up without warning and catch you when you think you're safe! Also, a sattelite can Not loiter and watch an enemy for hours at a time!

Also, if Spy Planes are really obsolete as you claim, why dose the US still use them? Here is a quick list of some of our known Spy Planes that are currently being used in the USA:

U-2
RC-135
EP-3
RC-12

Just because the government tells you something doesn't make it true. The Evidence suggests that SOMETHING exists in the shadows!

Tim



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have to agree with ghost. the spying by oribiting eyes is too predictable and the spy plane is more unpredictable. Also something like the aurora could also carry critical strike ablity and that is something the US technically can't do with a satilite.



posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
A satellite is on a fixed orbit, many countires know how to track these orbits and can easily hide secrets from a satellite.

Theoretically, if they spend the money and manpower on it, aren't bureacratically inefficient and actually have something mobile to hide. You for example can't just put a cover over a nuclear installation or hide it elsewhere. It is only useful for determining for example the number of mobile rocket launchers a country has, under the circumstance that the target nation indeed spends the effort in concealing them from satellites and under the circumstance they haven't disguised those mobile rocket launchers as civilian buses - like Iraq sometimes did - in which case even with spy planes your effort is wasted during peacetime. During wartime in such a case, it may be useful to detect them as soon as possible when they begin launch procedure using spy planes that loiter.



Originally posted by ghost
Also, a sattelite can Not loiter and watch an enemy for hours at a time!

Neither can a hypersonic spy plane loiter. You need subsonic spy planes for that, like the U-2 or better, unmanned ones like the Global Hawk. Stealth UAVs are even better.



Originally posted by ghost
Also, if Spy Planes are really obsolete as you claim, why dose the US still use them? Here is a quick list of some of our known Spy Planes that are currently being used in the USA:

U-2
RC-135
EP-3
RC-12

Those aren't only for photographic reconnaissance but also for interception of radio communications. This requires hanging a certain amount of time over the target area, which is what a hypersonic spy plane due to its velocity can't do. If we address the subject of photographic recognaissance only, satellites suffice in most circumstances.

[edit on 21-7-2005 by Simon666]



posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
it does cause my uncle worked on the prototype and i have seen the plans for it and i know all the stuff that you will never know in your life.....



posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by panther05
it does cause my uncle worked on the prototype and i have seen the plans for it and i know all the stuff that you will never know in your life.....

There are probably on each thread you make some idiots who say my dad/uncle/whatever other relative works on that and I've seen it but you'll never know and I will. Reminds me of the good ole days back in kindergarten.



posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Does anyone know about avon park test base in FL? I think That "aurora" is being flown from Nellis to there. There have been sightings of her all allong the flight path (so i just connected the dots). The video that may be "Aurora" filmed by Jim DeVoy in Port Charlotte, FL, helps to sustain my theory. If it is filmed near over Port Charlotte, that would be a perfect vantage point to Avon Park Test Base. The airspace over it IS restricted. I, personally have not had enough time to visit it. I made this map you might like ( its colorful)...



[edit on 19-3-2005 by TheRanchMan]


---I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to register at ATS......on Oct. 12th, 14th, and 15th I saw what I now (after a lot of research) think is the Aurora flying over Auburn, Alabama......what I saw changed my life and perception of almost everything. Is it possible that the Aurora can shape-shift? It flew faster than imaginable--and made no sound! I couldn't sleep that night and began searching over the internet....after seeing your post I am convinced that I saw the Aurora.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by godofcertainmushrooms]



posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
If you go by the 'donuts on a rope' picture, Aurora would use pulse detention engines. The Air Force has said that they have so far only done runway taxi tests using pulse detention engines.




This is the U.S. Gov't we're talking about here!! They lie about EVERYTHING!!! The tried to say that there is no base in the desert of southwestern Nevada, but the truth was pulled out of them after that lawsuit came out.



posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodAtum
The proof:

-U.S. strangely retired it's SR-71 spy plane fleet with no known reason or replacement
-Aurora showed up in the 1985 U.S. budget request by a censor's error, right beside 2 other spy planes
-Pentagon refuses to comment on any such plane
-Pictures of 'doughnuts on a rope' contrails, indicationg pulse engines
-Radio enthousiasts hear radio com. between Joshua Control, (Edwards AFB) and a high flying aircraft callsign 'Gaspipe'. Using terminology normally used by Shuttle landings, "you're at 67,000 feet, 81 miles out", soon followed by "Seventy miles out now, 36,000 feet, above glideslope" was heard. It was confirmed that the SR-71 nor the U-2 was in operation then.
-USAF applied to buy 4,000 acres of land overlooking Area 51, after residents report hearing PDWE's
-Freedom ridge, also overlooking Area 51, was shut down
-Crew of a 747 climbing out from L.A. filed a near miss report after an "unidentifiable supersonic aircraft" looking like a "lifting body, like the foreward fuselage of an SR-71 but without wings.
-New York Times writes a report on a Spy Plane that could reach speeds in excess of Mach 6, which is attributed to Pentagon sources.



Also:

Loud double sonic booms heard over the Los Angeles part of California. Siesmologists determined the booms to have a seismic power of 7.5, the same as a strong earthquake. No space shuttle was in use at the time. Siezmologists also determined the booms were heading northeasterly, which would pass directly over Nellis Air Force Base, a secret aircraft and weapons test facility embedded deep in the Nevada Desert.

SkunkWorks, a aircraft manufacturer that creates jets for the U.S military, currently has no projects listed, yet 4500+ workers are keeping busy.

I also think that when the SR-71 was retired and the Aurora was being developed, Aurora developers hit a snag in the development plan, causing the Mid-1990's reinstatement of the SR-71 fleet.



posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I know for a fact that the Aurora exists. I know someone who works on it.

No, I can't get blueprints or pictures of it either. Already asked, it's Top Secret.



posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
This is the U.S. Gov't we're talking about here!! They lie about EVERYTHING!!!


I'm sorry, but there is a BIG difference in lying and withholding information vital to national security. The "Aurora" only exists in the public domain of "secret" aircraft. It's only pure speculation by the public.

Does aircraft exist that's capable of 120K+ altitude and cruise at 5 mach+? You can most certainly bet that it does, but it's none of the general public's concern. To even try and get a photogragh of these crafts would be an act of treason and execution may be the consequenses of this act.

Just as the F-117 and B-2 was "de-classified", your "Aurora" will see the same eventually. Besides, the "real" cockpit of the SR-71 remains classified to this day. It's just some things aren't meant to be "public".

[edit on 26/12/05 by Intelearthling]



posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What do you mean the real cockpit of the SR-71 remains classified? I have seen and been in the REAL cockpit, and believe me, it matches the pictures you can find in books and on the web today. Not much about the SR-71 remains classified today, just some mission details and performance specs. You are talking about technology that is 50+ years old.



posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
the real question is what replaced or will soon replace the Aurora for it to be declassified?

how about a super sonic that can transform into a loiterer or a uav carrier?

like a super sonic stealth ballon with the visual stealth




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join