It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft board

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Bill Gates, co-founder and former CEO of Microsoft, is stepping down from the board of the company. Gates previously served as CEO of Microsoft until 2008 when he stepped down from the position in order to spend more time on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Holy bunker-time batman!

Or do you believe he's really stepping down for 'spending more time with family and...' Oops, nope, that he's stepping down to spend more time on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?

I'd like to think it's legit - his reasons. But I don't.

Someone said 'his job releasing Covid is done' - now it's time to 'bunker'.

What's up next for the Gates foundation?

I don't know if the world is ready for it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

He says he wants to focus on global health

Where there is death and illness there is money to be made, BG to find the cure to C19 and sell it to the highest bidder or give it away free with every PC

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

After spending most of his life building and running Microsoft I imagine he wants to do other things with the rest of his life ,good luck to him.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

If I had a few hundred million in the bank you would never see my butt again.
I have no idea what keeps these people motivated to go to work.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He says he wants to focus on global health

LOL, the first thing I thought of. He needs to focus on global health.......because it's too good?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Bill Gates is the second richest man on Earth, by a slight margin, behind Bezos. He's 64 years old, about the retirement age that people of his generation were told was the target.

In terms of Microsoft he's been largely a figurehead for many years anyway. When Balmer took over Gates took a large step back and even more of one once Nadella came in.

His role, for awhile, has been "technology advisor" and the official statement from Microsoft says he'll continue in that role going forward.

There's no real changes here. I'd imagine it's likely been awhile since Gates did anything other than rubber stamp what his board and executives did anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If this "virus conspiracy' is true, it won't be long before Gates releases a crappy Covid 'Version 2'

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm sure when you boil it down it had in at least some small part to do with his involvement with Epstein.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
all i know is, if i had bill's bankroll i'd be ten thousand miles from anybody else, on my megayacht/secret island. fully stocked, fully prepped.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Was he the Chairman, or just a guy who sat in on meetings occasionally?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
THE PURGE

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hes onto bigger and better things. He will arise among the ashes as the 3rd Antichrist. Especially with his vaccine 2020

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If I had a few hundred million in the bank you would never see my butt again.
I have no idea what keeps these people motivated to go to work.

Most of these guys aren't doing it for the money. They've created something and their motivation is creating a world changing business. Their motivation is beyond the money. They are singularly focused.

Personally, I am a place mentally where I don't need a ton of money anymore. My "cash out" number is fairly low.... if I had a business and someone bought it where I could net say $5 million after taxes in cash, I'd be a happy camper. I could pretty much live a life of leisure and have any material good I desire.

A lot of people get caught up in keeping up with the Jones, even when they make millions. If you are making $5 million and all your friends are making $15-$20 million, you feel poor. They are flying private while you may have to slum in first class on commercial. They have yachts....

I have a few friends who work on Wall Street making a couple million a year. I am like why dafuq are you still working? I'd work two or three years and retire. You made $5 million last year? They start living a certain life style and they have to keep working to maintain it. You get the $5 million condo. Expensive trophy wife. Private schools. Cars. Vacations, house in Hamptons or Nantucket, etc. Next thing you know, you feel like you are living pay check to pay check making $5 million/yr!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Exactly. Then when they get mega millions they turn into something else. They thrive on the domination of those other lessor than thou humans. Keep an eye on former nerd Bill Gates. He may possibly fill the next Antichrist role.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bill Gates is worth $100 Billion Dollars. The USA Population is 325 Million.

If President Bernie Sanders redistributes Gates fortune, every man/woman/child gets $3 Million dollars, with change to spare for Bernie's off-shore account!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Elite Reportedly Fleeing to Doomsday Bunkers Amid COVID-19 Outbreak

Likely, Gates is doing this too and many other rich elites

As coronavirus fears continue to peak and the serfs fight each other over pallets of toilet paper at Costco, the world’s elite aren’t taking any chances. According to a report out of the Guardian, this week, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper.

Maybe their all going to Bohemian Grove

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

If this "virus conspiracy' is true, it won't be long before Gates releases a crappy Covid 'Version 2'

Covid-20-(NewMillennium-Bob).

edit on 13/3/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bill Gates is worth $100 Billion Dollars. The USA Population is 325 Million.

If President Bernie Sanders redistributes Gates fortune, every man/woman/child gets $3 Million dollars, with change to spare for Bernie's off-shore account!

Now they get the math right!

Also, I wonder how much Bill Gates has paid in tax over the years, on that much capital?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

great!!! all the shady rich people lock themselfes up volountarely.

Jam all the signals in and out of their bunkers, cut all the wires, they wouldn´t know if its save to come out again. and if it gets save again lets just make shure they never get out again. they become rich no ones, and will just die a slow and lonely death.

Ok they might have better conditions than in prison but appart from that, this scenario is even better than locking them up in prisons, for one we will save some taxdollars, and an even bigger issue is strings can still be pulled from prison.

Im pretty sure they would suffer enogh, isolation is one hell of a torture, especialy so for these global players...

Sincerely NoConspiracy

edit on 13-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: look i picked a lock

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Elite Reportedly Fleeing to Doomsday Bunkers Amid COVID-19 Outbreak

Likely, Gates is doing this too and many other rich elites

As coronavirus fears continue to peak and the serfs fight each other over pallets of toilet paper at Costco, the world’s elite aren’t taking any chances. According to a report out of the Guardian, this week, the super-rich are preparing to self-isolate in the face of an escalation in the coronavirus crisis. But their plans extend far beyond stocking up on hand sanitizer and toilet paper.

Maybe their all going to Bohemian Grove

Good luck. Novel Coronavirus is already circulating in the community where the grove is located.

<<   2 >>

join