It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $&#^ Hasn't Even Hit the Fan Yet...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What's the rush on TP and water?
They will be back in a few days with another truck.

What a laugh.

I seldom eat canned food and I don't think the power is going out any more than the water.
I will continue to eat fresh food and veggies and frozen like I always do.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think the worry is for when they lockdown all "nonessential" people in their homes. You're going to rely on local services and the National Guard to deliver your rations in that scenario. And my trust in government to do that efficiently without hiccups is pretty low.

I don't think that's necessary, and I wouldn't make that decision, but I'm 90% sure that's coming within two weeks.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: TinkerHaus

The virus is at least 30x deadlier than flu according to the WHO. You guys are endangering your own lives with your ignorance - that’s pretty crazy to watch.

***Deadly to older people with pre-existing conditions.

Younger people have caught it, survived and continueing on with life, infact, there is actice media on it.

Cut your fear mongering out.

Plus, after reading up on the CCP and WHO, I wouldn't put any real stock in them, stick to US guidelines.

However, I digress, you consume fake news like the Russian collisions conspiracy and hit pieces on Trump, so I'm not so sure you can be in any positions to be talking, now that's is crazy to watch.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah it's the office topic of choice lately.

This is an extremely mild and low risk "pandemic".

Imagine if something airborne was going around that was actually deadly. I think all city store locations would have already been straight up looted.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see a lot of people say "its only old people at risk" (and usually its a veiled boomer insult) when the reality is anyone with a compromised immune system is at risk. That is not just HIV positive folks, its anybody who has ever had an organ transplant (the anti-rejection meds target your immune system), its people with kidney problems, its anyone with Asthma and its also anybody who has had a serious respiratory medical event in the last 12 months or less.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

My, what an easy target for some hungry euro-trash you are going to be. I hope you do NOT have a family to protect, because they will be victims too, because of your failure to understand what is happening here.

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Learn how to hunt. Learn how to set up a snare.

Nowadays wildlife is to sparse to survive on, especially if your in an area with a lot of predators. Best to learn how to eat bugs and grass...

Lots of over-reacting people here ... Now if a NUKE went off then it's time for TP hoarding and eating dirt.... but not for some hyped up MSM virus.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TinkerHaus

I just drove past Kroger and Walmart on my way home and it looked like Black Friday...

Went to Costco at 2 in the afternoon and it was a ghost town with just about everything stocked outside of a few things like TP. They did say at morning openings its a mad house as that is when they have TP, but if I wanted to buy a 100 cans of their white chicken it was there. They were out of 5 lbs bags of rice too, but I went to my local Asian store and they had 100 50lbs bags of rice stacked up.

I bought about 400 bucks of different meats to fill my freezers full, and some other stuff...
edit on 16-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What's the rush on TP and water?
They will be back in a few days with another truck.

What a laugh.

I seldom eat canned food and I don't think the power is going out any more than the water.
I will continue to eat fresh food and veggies and frozen like I always do.

If we lose power, water and gas we are in deep #, or we live in LA/NYC. I live near power planet damns on the Columbia river, so if I lose power America loses power...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You know what is funny... people are hoarding because of the hoarders.... .

The blame is on the Left MSM and the Youtube millennial Tim Pool types lol ....

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I’m just curious- seeing as the population of the European Union is about 25% higher than the entire U.S., are you telling me that you won’t have people freaking out and putting your family at risk in the event of a societal collapse? Think of ALL of Europe, not just your neighborhood. For example, I trust most of my neighbors, but live close enough to Baltimore that I don’t know what the unprepared mob would do. (I say this about any densely populated area)
The OP isn’t saying spray and pray at the first sign of disaster, they are saying it is the only way to ensure your own safety in a collapse- something you Europeans have given up on.

We are all human first, and (mostly) not cannibals- it isn’t hunting season.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

Are you suggesting shooting fellow American citizens as an answer in a crisis?

What happens if we get 2 families with husbands/wives/children, who gets to live in that situation, is it first to pull the trigger wins?

Happy hunting my American friends, sometimes that puddle of water between us is just enough to feel safe.

Unfortunately in an actual SHTF scenario where society has broken down and people are starving and desperate, yes, this is what can happen. Doesnt matter what country youre in.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The times they are a'changin'.

We have to make adjustments.

It used to be that entertainment and mass culture were the ways to get rich. It was great for a while.

But times are changing.

Some people will refuse to admit that things have changed. They insist they change back. People like that don't even know what danger is.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My garden is coming along well, by the time the canned and frozen vegetables in the house run out I should have fresh to pick.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join