It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don the Con's latest speech and ongoing meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
(post by Waterglass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Waterglass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought I should delete my response.
edit on 13-3-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The left

100% wrong
About 100% of everything
100% of the time

Gonna be an awesome 2nd term. Biggest election victory in United States history. No doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Never mind bickering over political characters, when this whole thing kicked off, the FED was pumping 50 BILLION dollars A DAY into the repo market, i.e., Scam.

Guess what?

It's now 10 fold.

!!500 BILLION DOLLARS A DAY FOLKS!!

Look on the FEDS website.

All in the name of giving the ILLUSION of liquidity to prevent a CREDIT FREEZE.

10 FOLD people!!

Granted, at this point, it has to happen. A credit freeze would mean no atms, credit cards, withdrawals, loans, capital for businesses to function; a worse than the worst nightmare scenario.

There's NOT ENOUGH CAPITAL TO GO AROUND, and more is needed!

There's only 1.7 trillion actual printed dollars worldwide! The rest doesn't exist!!

Think it won't go 1 trillion a day?? How could it not?

This is a liquidity CRISIS.

The FED is eventually going to get the green light to buy equities. (I highly doubt it's not already happening, but..) They want to own the world and everything in it! A decades long plan to ensnare it all...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Blah Blah Blah , Orange Man Bad .....Again ..............Get a Freakin' LIFE Dude ..........

edit on 13-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Blah Blah Blah , Orange Man Bad .....Again ..............Get a Freakin' LIFE Dude ..........

He’s in ALL of their heads
ALL of the time

It’s awesome

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Anathros

Seriously..aren't some of you the least bit curious as to what the plan (if any) they have for actually keeping us safe?

It's NOT the job of government to keep us safe!

WE have the responsibility to keep ourselves safe.

Then why do you suppose the preamble of the US Constitution says that two of the main jobs of the government are to “provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare” ?

What’s that supposed to be about if not keeping us safe?

If you interpret it as the necessity of a nanny-state then perhaps you need to re-evaluate your interpretation of the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well said OP. Well said.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i was taking a mouthful of beer when i read your reply nearly choked thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

I don't agree with that. I like the fact he says what is on his mind, whether wrong or not. Much prefer that to someone who only reads a prepared script off a teleprompter.

What he says takes away nothing from what he has accomplished. Words don't mean anything other than affecting the weak minded who are ruled by their emotions. Only actions matter.

Well it does in the sense that it gets him into trouble. I have no problem with off script, but he does says things he should have thought about first. We call that no filter and so are you like that or know someone like him that has no filter in what they say...It is hardly ever good.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Looks like op raised a few heart rates, truth hurts after all especially to the celebrity apprentice wannabes so it seems.

Trump dropped the ball with this virus and has shown once again just how poor his leadership is.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What should have been done differently?

Now remember, if you can't answer, then you're a retarded monkey with a limp and a speech impediment who can't get a date.

So answer carefully.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now remember, if you can't answer, then you're a retarded monkey with a limp and a speech impediment who can't get a date.

So answer carefully.

He should have acted immediately to deal with this virus, he played it down like a fool .

Him acting early may or may not have curbed the impact of this virus, however we will never know because he didn't.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yeah!
He probably just got on web-md....

Or was going by the advice he received from people that actually know what’s going on.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Trump is not a dictator, he is limited in what he can do.

Remember separation of powers?

He can sign off on what congress has voted on.

What action other than banning China flights (which Trump did) could Trump have done to stop the virus from entering the US?

link   
Don’t worry about what all of the other world leaders failed to do

ONLY the great President Trump’s actions and opinions matter (even though his advisors are the ones at the helm)

“What are your own leaders doing?”

“dErP we don’t know, Orange Man Bad”

ALL of their minds
ALL of the time

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Manned up, and taken responsibility for bungling it instead of lying about it, for starters.

Trump, today: "I don't take responsibility at all."

But he always has to pass the buck and blame someone else for his failures, the incompetent loser he is.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Run a better candidate.

One that isn't a neo-lib warmonger with a soft spot for Wall Street and a lot of jive for the working people of this country.

Cos' if you actually believe that Joe Biden will *ever* lay it down for you, you are dumber than you sound right now. At least With Trump there is a good chance he will stick up for American workers and jobs because he wants to brag about it. I'll take it.

Give me a better candidate and I'll take a look.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

You know, it's funny.

3 months ago, you and the left were saying that Trump was not responsible for the low unemployment and high stock market. You all said it was Obama.

Now the Corono virus is all Trump's fault. Please, continue to ignore China and the democrats that are against the no-fly from China.

Okay.

Makes sense.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join