It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don the Con's latest speech and ongoing meltdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
a reply to: fencesitter85

I'm not surprised by the responses you got in this threadso far,
You are interacting with bunch of sheeple who would let Trump molest their children and still defend him and blame ______ (insert random name of any dem politician).

Let me guess....you will be voting for little kid touchy, feely Biden.
More keyboard diarrhea from the deranged cult.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
While Trump was kicking butt with the "Whole America" approach, he also casually dropped his brilliant response to the Saudi/Russia oil war...we're buying while low and stocking our reserves to the gills.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I'm not surprised by the responses you got in this threadso far,
You are interacting with bunch of sheeple who would let Trump molest their children and still defend him and blame ______ (insert random name of any dem politician).

Funny, isn't biden that likes to sniff little kids and sniff girls hair?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

It's no use pointing out facts to those on ATS anymore. Trump could literally shoot one of their family members and they'd still take his side. I used to LOVE ATS, but it has become an echo chamber for Trump sheep. So once in a while I comment, but just to let people know not everybody is under this President's spell. Trump will lose in November. He is weak.

From us sheep.. enjoy..

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yep, that tells you exactly what type of loans I had while in school. Unsubsidized. I legitimately didn't know the other type existed, of course that's why I said "MY" student loans, rather than student loans in general.

+6 more 
link   
A wall of words when REEEEEEEEE! would have sufficed.

+2 more 
link   

I totally agree with your post but you're pissing in the wind trying to associate Trump with ownership of anything not MAGA here.
His house of cards will collapse sooner or later but to the faithful it will always be someone else's (deep state) fault.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You must be watching a different speech than I. Currently he is addressing the coronavirus and the private companies that are offering their assistance...

I have to raise the question, though, of "how real is this?" From his February tweets that we had it all under control (link to DJT tweet on this twitter.com...) to his statements about waiving copays on insurance (which left the insurance industry going "huh?") he has shown a tendency to talk first and plan later, assuming everyone will go along with whatever he has in mind.

So how much of this IS real? We'll see over the next few weeks. The US response has fallen way behind that of the rest of the world. If what happens is just that he made things up to reassure the public, we'll see more failures and confusion in the response and a real burden on our health care system as people who are ill can't get treatment.

My god, people are holding Trump to a ridiculous standard.

How many people at first minimized this, and now are taking it very serious? He is just a human, he doesn't have the ability to see the future.

As for him proposing stuff before talking it over with every one - Guess what that is the fastest way to get stuff accomplished - get it out there, and if the public supports it - it goes along way towards making it happen - or stopping it if it's a bad idea.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Trump, as usual, gave a suckey a$$ speech. He obviously wasn't elected on his polished public lyeing - I mean speaking- abilities.
No matter what Trump does, or says it is going to be wrong. If that were the smooth-tongued obama speaking, I'm pretty sure the news and Dems would be singing his praises for how this is being handled.
I'm embarrassed for the way our politicians and the press is acting. Pelosi has used her position to set an example of extreme disrespect and open hostility for the Commander in Chief, and has done everything possible to keep our country from moving forward in hopes of the Democrats being able to elect a senile, lame duck that's obviously suffering from some severe mental issues.
Shameful.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

Seriously..aren't some of you the least bit curious as to what the plan (if any) they have for actually keeping us safe?

It's NOT the job of government to keep us safe!

WE have the responsibility to keep ourselves safe.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If this was Obama the media would be cupping his ***** while they where on their knees telling us how great he is.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

*yawn*
Sorry Trump gave you Covid-19. Just kidding, it was just TDS you got.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Seriously..aren't some of you the least bit curious as to what the plan (if any) they have for actually keeping us safe?

And these guys think they're woke...

Honestly.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hopefully the true Republican party can come back to strength once Donnie is gone. He's divided the nation more than anyone in history and made America a laughing stock.

There is no Republican Party. There’s only the party of Trump. Anyone that doesn’t pledge total allegiance is labeled a liberal or a traitor and ejected. They are a cult, nothing more. And all you who support him support that existing in American politics.

I couldn’t think of anything more anti-American. But what do you expect from a bunch of people who were so gullible they actually believed the character the producers of The Apprentice created was a real person. Then went out and voted for it.

Lmao.

America won’t be destroyed by any foreign nation in any type of grand war. It’ll be brought to it’s knees by the stupidity of a bunch of it’s own people who believed what they saw on TV. And you know what, that’s completely fitting.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm fine with my preparations for myself and my family. I just think it's completely asinine for President Trump to keep having coronavirus press conferences without any relevant information on the topic.

I should have chosen my words more carefully. I don't expect the government to keep me safe. I do however expect the President to take steps to calm the masses. He's doing a really crappy job of that.

This is coming from a true supporter too.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: StoutBroux

I don't believe that interest accrues on student loans issued to student who are still in school. Interest begins to accrue on student loans once the student either graduates or drops out/finishes.

Again, Trump didn't say anything about suspending student load payments.

No, most interest doesn't start accruing until a period of time of stopping attendance. Most students, IIRC don't pay student loans period until they are finished going to school. So what's your point?

Stopping the interest accruing will ease the amount needed to be repaid. And no, he didn't say anything about student loan payments. He also didn't say anything about medical bill payments, insurance payments, house or rent payments or car, credit card, utilities etc. So what?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Also, if it's not the job of government agencies to keep us safe, I want every penny of tax money I've paid towards the HHS and CDC back. I was under the impression they were in the business of disease prevention. My bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

After reading your rambling temper tantrum and taking a cue from your username, you obviously have something stuck up your ass.
But I think some deranged Democrat has their hand up there making your mouth move or in this case, your fingers type.

Couldn't of said it better.

Stay well.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Also, if it's not the job of government agencies to keep us safe, I want every penny of tax money I've paid towards the HHS and CDC back. I was under the impression they were in the business of disease prevention. My bad.

Word.

They're in the job of making sure they still have jobs.

Trust yourself, your buddy who has your six, trust your wife or better half and screw the rest.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: stosh64

Stocks are soaring because Trump said the US is buying up all that cheap oil.

Since the start of the year, the DOW is down by about 18%, the NASDAQ is down by about 12%, the S&P is down by about 16%.

the Federal Reserve is in debt.

Federal Reserve Monetizing US Debt Faster than its Previous Tightening - ZeroHedge

The Treasury hasn't got the $50 trillion in ready cash to cover market volatility.

$50 Trillion in Question as US Treasury Liquidity Dries Up - ATS thread

And for the entire of Trump's term of office, the national debt has been greater than GDP.

National Debt by Year Compared to GDP and Major Events - The Balance

I would really question anything that Trump says at this stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join