It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don the Con's latest speech and ongoing meltdown

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Is this Virus THREAT REAL or Imaginary in a Political Socioeconomic Sense ? ...........Hmm..

Its one of those things we will see play out in the next couple of months.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmm... SAFE Answer .....LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
So, any new, good threads on that sweet debate last night? Or are we just doubling down on reeeee and orange man bad after watching that dumpster fire and frustration sets in because we know we have no viable candidates? Oh....yeah...

I'm voting on me Reeeeeeing. It seems that's all they have left.

It's sad that the only platform they currently have is one of hatred trying to smear the opposition. True Americans don't want anything to do with that nonsense, we're done with it. You dems are on a rinse and repeat cycle of hate, sadly you just can't seem to see it.

Actually, you republicans AND those democrats are on a wash rinse repeat cycle, and none of you can seem to see it. You are all establishment hacks. Does the establishment hate trump? Not anymore. Because they’ve seen clearly that he values all the same things they do. Bernie is the only anti establishment candidate. And I sit here and watch both you working class and poor republicans and the working class and poor democrats both lining up to vote for candidates that are just aching to take away your social security and Medicare, and I’m wondering, what are y’all broke ass mf gonna do when you go to retire, but there’s no ss, Medicare is eviscerated, medical care is only affordable to the wealthy, and the latest bust has just wiped all your 401k?

I hate to bust your whole post there but I'm not a Republican. I just vote for common sense and sanity which has left the Dem Party completely off my menu.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... SAFE Answer .....LOL

Well it is being fed from many sides. Much of it is the 24/7 news that has not stopped, another big part is when one country does something others follow like lemmings...

I'm more concerned about the economics side then the virus side.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

His tweets and vomiting out any thought that pops into his head can do him in,
Maybe. But "the base" eats it up. No matter how nonsensical.

It's because there's a difference between Talking S@#T and S@#T Talking.

Someone who is capable of verbally and smugly handing peoples asses to them on a platter is going to get a huge following.

Trump is good at S@#T Talking at his opponents. People can relate to that and it is something his competition can't match. When they try, it just makes him look even better..lol

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

" I'm more concerned about the economics side then the virus side."

I hear you meinherr . Here in South Jersey the Daily Morning Commute to Work is Strangely Vacant of People in cars going to Work to Earn a Living along with No Schools Buses taking Kids to School . How Long can this Last Before People Run Out of Money and cannot Pay their Bills ? The President today is Thinking of just Throwing Money at this Problem to the Less Fortunate Financially with Direct Payments other than Temporarily Suspending the Workers Payroll Tax .

www.newsmax.com...
edit on 17-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Don The Con?

Man, you are like ten years behind the real news. It just amazes me some people can’t see what’s really going on by this point.

Wake up dude! This isn’t a dem vs. republican battle. It’s good versus evil.

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You forgot their hysterical ramblings, inability to think objectively, manipulation of media, open borders immigration policies, gun control, limiting of free speech, promotion of LGBT agenda and general lack of spine or emotional control.
Yes that too!

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Hey All , Stay Healthy , Alert , and Aware If you Can . This Madness will End Soon .

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
TLDR

ETA: Stocks are up over 1000 since the beginning of President Trumps press conference, someone obviously likes what he has to say.

This aged well. 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join