It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don the Con's latest speech and ongoing meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
- Dry mouth: check
- Constant sniffing: check
- Repeated hesitations and stumbling over words/creating new ones: check
- Monotonous drawl: check
- Total contradiction of his minimization of this issue a week or two ago: check

This is after 24hrs of yet again totally failing to take responsibility for anything. This guy- the guy so many of you support without question under any circumstances- is incapable of owning it, ever.

He's done his usual mental gymnastics to blame Obama, Biden, and Democrats for ALL of this while simultaneously calling on everyone else not to politicise the issue.

Anyone familiar with the excellent Jocko Willink (a retired US Navy Seal and veteran) will know of the concept of "Extreme Ownership".

That is the practice of taking responsibility for your situation and not looking to pass the buck or shamelessly blame others for everything.

Those of you on here who aren't the handful of 24hr paid shills, and who think Trump is "tough" and "strong" and "hits back" (translation: petulant, crying, bullying buck-passer) are part of the problem.

If you honestly think Trump is strong because he whines constantly on twitter about how mean everyone is, or how everything is someone else's fault, are as weak as he is. Nobody else feels this way except the small group of you who somehow think these weak, thin-skinned character traits are a STRENGTH and you are utterly deluded.

And you can't seriously hand on heart claim you would say this would be "strength" if it was Obama.

Oh and for the ctrl+v response of "yeah well he's had constant abuse from the media" - he's the president. He should grow a thicker skin. You're essentially saying "it's ok to be a weak, petulant baby because he's been called names". Please. He's potus. Grow a sack.

Finally, those of you who think Trump has handled this whole Covid19 situation well are either lying, or deluded. He's made a total botch job of it from start to finish and is desperately trying to close the stable door after the horse has bolted. Binning off the pandemic team was the most stupid thing a president has ever done.

In short, Don the Con is finally having his grift job dismantled. Hopefully the true Republican party can come back to strength once Donnie is gone. He's divided the nation more than anyone in history and made America a laughing stock.

And that truly is "Sad!" because it's a wonderful country full of millions of fantastic people.

Those of you who have backed him relentlessly while he lines the pockets of his and his family's pockets are your expense are part of the problem.

I know this will all just result in the usual standard responses as ATS is an echo chamber of far right propaganda (the kind of people who somehow find a way to defend the likes of Alex Jones, or a potus who gives a tax break primarily to the very rich) but I had to say it. If you genuinely admire this man, you need to ask yourself some serious questions.
edit on 13-3-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

+78 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Yay!
More blamestorming.....

I'm going to love watching the tears for the next 4 year's.

+76 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
TLDR

ETA: Stocks are up over 1000 since the beginning of President Trumps press conference, someone obviously likes what he has to say.
edit on 3 13 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+75 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You must be watching a different speech than I. Currently he is addressing the coronavirus and the private companies that are offering their assistance, the precautions for at-risk persons etc. Suspending all unnecessary visits to nursing homes, adopting practices to protect ourselves and limit the spread of the virus. Suspending interest on student loans for the time being. Follow CDC guidelines.

WTF else do you want him to say?

He is doing a great job. I am proud of President Trump,

+59 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

If you genuinely took the time to write out this thread, you need to ask yourself some serious questions....

+42 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Who hurt you?

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I know this will all just result in the usual standard responses 

Well, when you say something that stupid, you're going to get a lot of similar responses

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I know this will all just result in the usual standard responses as ATS is an echo chamber of far right propaganda (the kind of people who somehow find a way to defend the likes of Alex Jones, or a potus who gives a tax break primarily to the very rich) but I had to say it. If you genuinely admire this man, you need to ask yourself some serious questions.

Well, posters like yourself were such an embarrassment, the smart people that supported the Democrats left the site. So go blame yourself for being one of the clowns of ATS.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yeah, it's a mental disease

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Stocks are soaring because Trump said the US is buying up all that cheap oil.

edit on 13-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Suspending interest on student loans for the time being.

How does suspending interest on student loans help the COVID 19 problem? I'm not seeing it.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Remember all you registered Democrats ....

Help is always just a phone call away !! 😷 🤧

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Just stay focused on the statistics and ignore 90% of what the mainstream media broadcasts. A grand hoax in progress, and those who do not perform their own research are buying into it Hook Line & Sinker.

The statistics: www.worldometers.info...

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How does suspending interest on student loans help the COVID 19 problem? I'm not seeing it.

It doesn't help with the virus.
But it would help with people staying home from work.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said today that the Trump administration is considering a temporary suspension of student loan payments as one of many options to address the economic fallout from the outbreak of the coronavirus.

Politico
edit on 13-3-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Their constituents in Washington all went home + 2 exotic places for a 10-day vacation.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It doesn't help with the virus.
But it would help with people staying home from work.

How? They still have to make their payments, even if interest isn't accruing during the 3 weeks, or months, that they're off from work. He's not suspending their payments due. It might mean that they have one less, or one smaller payment to make around 20 years from now.
edit on 13-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OP is right

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You're right, of course.

Trump is evil and bad.

There's no hope.

Pack up and I'll drive you to the airport.

Havana from your mindset should have a direct flight.

God speed, brave little soldier!

*sniff*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join