It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush and frends doing the hornd goat handsign / photos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
In some parts of Texas, I hear that thousands of people gather in a circle around a ritual once a week and chant and use this hand gesture that you are talking about. From what I understand it's taken over much of Austin (the state capital) and has spread throughout the state from there.

And the ritual involves two groups of eleven members! And some of them wear the mystical numbers of 13 , 33, and 11! And they play between a set of poles that could be said to form the sign of "11"!

Someone alert the media!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

And the ritual involves two groups of eleven members! And some of them wear the mystical numbers of 13 , 33, and 11! And they play between a set of poles that could be said to form the sign of "11"!

Someone alert the media!

that deserves a quoting

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Whether or not Bush attended the school is entirely irrelevant. Hillary Clinton is not from New York, but is now a "Yankee fan" simply because she is the Senator from NY. GOOD MORNING ALL, recall that Bush was Gov of Texas and his residence (besides 1600) is in Texas, and his family is from Texas. But goodness me, how odd, a Texas symbol.

Additionally, the smug tone of certain people here is insulting to all members. Not a single one of you has any evidence for your points in this topic. You believe it to be one way or the other, yet you adopt a tone of superiority to other members. I'd suggest shutting up with the attitude, it doesn't represent you well.

For whatever reason, your opinion is that Bush has decided to go on Worldwide television and show a symbol that is "evil". I'm sure that makes sense on some planet, or on some hallucinogenic substance. Last time I checked it wouldn't make much sense for Bush (if he was into the occult or a "devil worshipper" as one of you so eloquently stated) to flash a symbol on television for all to scrutinize and babble about.

The point about your precious secret societies and what not is that they are intended to be secret, not flashed on TV. Which part of that doesn't make sense to you.

Nonetheless, I respect your right to believe what you wish. And I will politely suggest to you once that you respect the other people's opinions as well. I find your language offensive, I find your telling people to "F off" "your" thread offensive, and I find your post that "who cares I'm getting ATS points" to be offensive.

Perhaps you forgot to read the terms and conditions when you signed up a month ago. They're long. Let me give it to you in a small blurb to save you the time: We don't talk like schoolkids chasing each other off the slide on ATS. We disagree daily, and do it in a civil way. No thread is yours, or mine or anyone's but rather a community. I certainly hope not to see anything like this go on here again as it's honestly offensive to anyone who actually cares about this place. Learn how to talk to people before posting. We all deserve the same amount of respect and if you can't do that, have a good day. Copy?

[edit on 3-14-2005 by Djarums]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I realize what the problem is. You are from London and do not understand American culture because you've never been here, possibly. Secondly, no I do not believe in the Bible....I think I like the teachings of Buddha instead because Buddha teaches that humanity can overcome the "constant boot stomping on a human face" (George Orwell quote) by becoming the enbodiment of happiness.
Have you ever been to the Alexandria hotel in London?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Now, I kinda agree with you, Info Junkee, but don't be dissin the Horns...

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As for the UT explanation...

I still haven't heard anyone explain why people NOT AFFILIATED with UT are doing the sign. Please explain this, someone. I know the Longhorns are krunk, but damn...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
As for the UT explanation...

I still haven't heard anyone explain why people NOT AFFILIATED with UT are doing the sign. Please explain this, someone. I know the Longhorns are krunk, but damn...

Du Du Hascht Du Hascht Mesh.......DEATH METAL AND HEAVY METAL!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The idea that dubya would flash an evil sign, knowing it is an evil sign, is the most ridiculous, silly notion! His advisors would advise against it, he would not do it....it would hurt him terribly with all his "Bush is god/Bush for god, sheeple!

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

proxy.espn.go.com...

www.dailytexanonline.com...

www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com...

howdyall.com...

tspweb02.tsp.utexas.edu...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Now, I kinda agree with you, Info Junkee, but don't be dissin the Horns...

ok bud thanks no worries.. im not really dissin no horns just gettin a point across i thought was simple enough but people have only 1 argument...

football.

as for the guy who says this threads kinda lookin down on people who disagree its not meant to be, it dont matter whos right if thats what we all end up doing.. the tone just got stroppy because somebody got insultive...

i can say same for those who disagree.. that they are all high n mighty in their little football minded view? (no disrespect thats wat it is.. simple)

all im gettin thrown at me is the equivalent of "your stupid its all about football u dont know anythin cause you dont live here u britt..."

well havnt u stopped to think that maybe being in the bubble with it all is too close to see?

like when we have personal problems ourself we arent usually too great seeing them but when its someone else its so plain as day and we are full of advice... by nature we are "do as i say not what i do" ...

ima hypocrite like you.

u could come to london and notice things about us we just dont notice... how ridgid is england? so ridged theres a pole up its snobby butt..

so no u didnt clearly notice the problem dude,,, whoeva u were i forget sorry... (not in a quoting mood)

anyway

i cant belive the mod warned me for a 1 word reply!

contribute more to the forum? jeezus, look how much ive posted,,
fotos too and i couldnt even post baaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

lame rule

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh no! Oh no! Bush, Prince William, that old lady that is a part of the British monarch, and Bill Clinton are flashing devil signs. What should I do? Quit get a shovel, I need an old priest and a new priest, and some holy jamaican rum with apple schnopps, and cement blocks. We are going to build a underground fortified holy bunker bar.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Aaaaggghhh!!! It's some bizzare Bush-Pisky crossbreed!

Now I'm not gonna sleep tonight. Thanks a bunch

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join