It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush and frends doing the hornd goat handsign / photos

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How do you come up with that sign being related to Satanism/et'al any way?
Has any of you bothered to look into it?
You are equating that sign/symbol as being related to the Horned God.
Fine, BUT ...............
The Horned God, Cernunnous, was the God of the Celts. He was associated with the hunt and fertility.
So, hunting + reproducing = Satanism?

Um, sure, why not.

Misfit

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Those pictures are of Bush giving the traditional "Hook 'em Horns" sign. It's a college thang', that seem to have gone unmentioned or unnoticed, eh?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
i was talking about baphomet.. the goaty head alchemical symbol... whos head is also place inside the upside down 5 pointed star....

[edit on 013131p://50031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Those pictures are of Bush giving the traditional "Hook 'em Horns" sign. It's a college thang', that seem to have gone unmentioned or unnoticed, eh?

seekerof

no whats unnoticed is you havnt read all the posts. lol. thats all we are goin round in circles over.. that and sign language for the deaf... nobody seems to care that its an ancient occult symbol and has a diffrent meaning beneath all the new ones...

besides... 'HOOK EM' HORNS... ? that says it all really.. we are all hooked on boll*cks

[edit on 013131p://54031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
oh and 5 pointed stars cause the goats head fits in the upside down star.. its old.. isnt it? come on im not that crazy... am i?

I wear a 5-pointed star on a necklace around my neck, and I am THE FARTHEST one can get from Satanism/et'al.
Satanism = bad, evil, rapists, murderers, yadda yadda.
I strive every day to be a human of good character, scruples, and actions. The star isn't evil.
By that justification of a 5-pointed star - kinda puts a damper on the Christian Christmas and the , uh-oh, 5-pointed star on top of the tree.
Hmm, my star, the Pentagram, on millions of Christmas trees. Cool.
Misfit

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i know its not EVIL, its just a profound occultic ENERGY symbol ( SECRET ) cause occultic doesnt mean evil dont forget, it means secret.. or doesnt anyone know that? course u know that ur all smarter than me im sure of that and im not being sarcastic or anythin. thats why i get annoyed, some people are smart and dont see the obvious sometimes..

things go to a deeper level... but i have to start somewhere. its all about energies... laws of the elements, the ether, words, symbols, physics, quantum mechanics of the universe and the mind n spirit etc...

subliminal programmin/brainwashing and double meanings aint helpin noone..

except THEM.

[edit on 033131p://00033 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Jeez,

You start a thread.
But don't want ppl that disagree to post.
Then throw a little mini-hissi-fit [posting it] when someone does.
Now you want the thread locked, I guess because ppl disagree.
Add to that, your post that I quoted, seems to not bear those words any longer, nor the sentance previous of that line [as what my quote of you starts at the "...oh"]
Add again that all but 4 of your 20 posts have been edited.
Don't tell me it was because of spelling, I'll disagree with that ....... then throw a mini-hissi-fit.

Go figger.

Misfit

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i edit my posts a lot cause im a CRAP writer man cant u tell?, thats all, dont big up ur ego ive deleted nothin cause of you and if i could be as*ed to look back at your posts id put the quotes back that i deleted!

havnt u anythin better to do?

i said lockit cause IM BORED of it,. its goin nowhere is it? im well open to let people disagree, thats life, just dont bang on about it is what im saying, its all been said before and the only people comin now are those like u.. repeating the obvious.

why cant people say ur piece then leave ? i would. dont get stuck arguin BS with me whats the point. its like you want me to accept your view and i never will... i dont care to convert anybody.. i just posted photos and some people agree, others dont.. funny how its the ones who dont that hang about moanin at me..

by the way its about 130 posts, not 20, and i bet about 100 of those are edited! because im not a writer, im not a brainiac of grammer, i make mistakes, i go back n change things that i may hav thought too strong etc.... or plain wrong.. sometimes im changin it as somebody is readin it so the timing falls wrong and ul read somethin first that wouldnt have been there when im finished..

u too fast to judge.. .

[edit on 043131p://03034 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

the pentagram isnt satanic.. th upside down pentagram is satanic... the hornd goat symbol falls into the upside down pentagram

looks to me like the bush's are doin salute number 2..........? but with the right hand........

[edit on 043131p://06034 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have to agree with infojunkie. The guy simply put up a post with his opinion. He didn't insult anybody(well, maybe bush
) or say anything vile. There's a way to go about disagreeing with someone without being insulting or rude. Everyone is allowed their own opinions. It seems that some people are just not reading through all of the posts, everything is simply getting repeated......over and over.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
now i feel much better thank you for reading

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
Spider man does that too when he shoots out his web

i didnt ignore that 1 either that was funny man,,

spiders.. and webs...
hmmmm......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
WHAT??? Does no one care to hear from an ACTUAL Longhorn???

I said it before, but again, Bush went to YALE!!! He's in Skull and Bones, pretty impossible if you go to UT.

Even if it is our hook 'em horns sign, why are people NOT affiliated with UT flashing it? Do all these people know sign language?

Now, this sign is KNOWN to be affiliated with the Devil. Face it, folks, this is occultic. Why else is there a war on Christianity in this country? Hell, I'm no longer Christian, yet even I can see that it's under attack! But of course, you REAL Christians will deny it, even though it is happening...

BTW, anyone know anything about Bohemian Grove? Of course not...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i know about bohemian grove, cremation of care cero'monies and the giant MOLECH statue.. that it jus plain dodgy...

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh this is funny...

HOOK EM HORNS!

That is of course if there are no Aggies around!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I thought this site was devoted to denying ignorance? This devil sign is popular with heavy metal, have any of you been to a concert? More importantly it is popular in Texas because of the LONGHORNS! DENY IGNORANCE, PLEASE.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I AM DENYING IGNORANCE RIGHT NOW. its bigger that some stupid football team.

your being ignorant, at least i understand your view, u havnt got a clue what im talkin about by sounds of it. u think i think its all simple devil rubbish i dont at all.

its OCCULTIC.. its older than football. and rock music.

to hell with hookem horns..

i bet u believe that the bible is true aswell?

i duno i shouldnt judge you.

u welcome to ur opinion its up to you. well done!

BAAAAAAHHHHHHH...

[edit on 083131p://37038 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In some parts of Texas, I hear that thousands of people gather in a circle around a ritual once a week and chant and use this hand gesture that you are talking about. From what I understand it's taken over much of Austin (the state capital) and has spread throughout the state from there.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
WHAT??? Does no one care to hear from an ACTUAL Longhorn???

I said it before, but again, Bush went to YALE!!! He's in Skull and Bones, pretty impossible if you go to UT.

It gets even better, Bush, other Republicans, AND Democrats, are all in the Skull and Bones society. Which is a secret society. They have a saying "If you have to knock, then you cannot enter". What it means is, they invite you, you don't ask to be invited in.

Even if it is our hook 'em horns sign, why are people NOT affiliated with UT flashing it? Do all these people know sign language?

You have posted a very levelheaded point!
In addition, the horned goat/owl sign is far older than American football has been around. As someone earlier posted, it was a little known rocker who got the idea from his family member who used to make the sign because of that family member's belief in the occult. Occult signs go back thousands of years.

Now, this sign is KNOWN to be affiliated with the Devil. Face it, folks, this is occultic. Why else is there a war on Christianity in this country? Hell, I'm no longer Christian, yet even I can see that it's under attack! But of course, you REAL Christians will deny it, even though it is happening...

BTW, anyone know anything about Bohemian Grove? Of course not...

You are correct. But there is even more. But then I would be taking this thread too far off topic. David Icke goes into brutal, graphic, detail about the history of this sign, what it means, its origins in the occult world, and why Bush, and others flash it (because they have membership in secret societies which practice Satanic rituals, and occult ritualts.) Some of David Icke's books that cover this subject in detail are "The Biggest Secret", and even more "And The Truth Shall Set You Free". He also wrote many other books too.
His site is;
DavidIcke.com

He talks about Bohemian Grove, and shows pictures of some of the goings on there, in his book "The Biggest Secret", and his other book "And The Truth Shall Set You Free". It is intresting how all the future presidents were gathered together at Bohemian Grove, years before any of them got "elected" president. As David Icke shows, American presidents are never elected, they are chosen.

Everyone can also go into any major bookstore and read all his books for free (most have tables and chairs for anyone who wants to read.) Or if everyone can afford it, buy his books and read them at home.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join