It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush and frends doing the hornd goat handsign / photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
post bein moved around cause who knows where to sling it x)

the dragon on the left her right hand..

[edit on 123131p://580312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
not the same thing but where else do i post it.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
looks like baphomet has the red cross (?) snakes with a cane between his legs, what does it say on his arms?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And people say Bush isn't a devil worshipper...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Spider man does that too when he shoots out his web

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
lol good ol' Ozzy Osborne. Created this new symbol, and anyone using it since can be labled a devil worshippre. Nevermind Bush's Texas football team, the Longhorns, use that as a symbol of support. Has nothing to do with why he's doing it. I'm sure. After all, Bush is the most evil thing to ever come upon this planet. If you don't believe me, ask most people here, there is no good in the man, and anything that appears good has an alterior motive. How do they know he has an alterior motive? Why, because most of the extreme left has ESP and they know intentions.

Yep, Bush must be a devil worshipper, based on the church of the Ozzy, because he's making the symbol of support for his home football team. That evil, evil bastard!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
who said bush is a devil worshipper???
wow. first ive heard. haha. joke.
he aint no devil worshipper cause the devil is made up crap and if anything its probably an alien anyway.

ozzy osbourne didnt invent that symbol. rock music took on the symbol cause rock music has always been considered devil music by christians etc... ask ozzy where he found it? its as ancient as the eye in the triangle.

STRIGOI

looks like baphomet has the red cross (?) snakes with a cane between his legs, what does it say on his arms?

It says SOLVE on the rite and COAGULA or similar on the left.. sounds like solve the calculation or somethin..

[edit on 123131p://090312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
truthseeka said he was a devil worshipper.

Christians have always thought rock is devil music? Wow, I better let myself and friends know this, because we need to stop listening to most of the music we enjoy!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
yeah well you know wat i mean im talkin earlier days! but nowadays they wana make their own rules dont they and justify themselves. do u think god likes SLIPKNOTT? hahahah.. com on chillout. scr*w te bible n god im posting dodgy horny goat hand symbols!

jungle jake yeah i know mate its ok i was joking
before people jump down my throat just have a little think it dont take long... i may not write exactly how i shouldfor you but u get the drift.. even some religious folks to this day will still call rock music devil music...

now change the record!?

[edit on 123131p://230312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Eh, I seem to be a bit cranky today, my posts have been a lot more sarcastic than usual. I know there's people out there who think rock (oo, think I'll watch School of Rock after this post!...That was a pointless sidenote, yet it appears I'm not going to delete it...) is devil music. My problem with your statement about Christians is the all inclusive aspect. I would expect (and be grateful for) most people here jumping down someone's throat for saying "all blacks", "all hispanics", "all liberals", "all homosexuals", "all muslims",etc., yet it seems acceptable to say all whites (or redneck, as the PC term seems to be here on ATS these days), all Christians, all "neo-cons" (read: anyone who disagrees with a liberal).

So, in short, I jumped down your throat for making a biggoted statement. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be a bit more cheery and not so sarcastic/quick to take offense.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
yeah anyway so why do u think that team has that sign and name?
just a 'coincidence' i guess.

Stuff bush how about liz taylor? is that better now its not bush and his home team? maybe shes just an ozzy fan x)

[edit on 123131p://370312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Eh, I seem to be a bit cranky today, my posts have been a lot more sarcastic than usual. I know there's people out there who think rock (oo, think I'll watch School of Rock after this post!...That was a pointless sidenote, yet it appears I'm not going to delete it...) is devil music. My problem with your statement about Christians is the all inclusive aspect. I would expect (and be grateful for) most people here jumping down someone's throat for saying "all blacks", "all hispanics", "all liberals", "all homosexuals", "all muslims",etc., yet it seems acceptable to say all whites (or redneck, as the PC term seems to be here on ATS these days), all Christians, all "neo-cons" (read: anyone who disagrees with a liberal).

So, in short, I jumped down your throat for making a biggoted statement. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be a bit more cheery and not so sarcastic/quick to take offense.

hey cool no worrys ! i do need to think longer before i post just bare with me. no offence
thanks

[edit on 123131p://340312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
lol good ol' Ozzy Osborne. Created this new symbol, and anyone using it since can be labled a devil worshippre. Nevermind Bush's Texas football team, the Longhorns, use that as a symbol of support. Has nothing to do with why he's doing it. I'm sure. After all, Bush is the most evil thing to ever come upon this planet. If you don't believe me, ask most people here, there is no good in the man, and anything that appears good has an alterior motive. How do they know he has an alterior motive? Why, because most of the extreme left has ESP and they know intentions.

Yep, Bush must be a devil worshipper, based on the church of the Ozzy, because he's making the symbol of support for his home football team. That evil, evil bastard!

The symbol of the "Horned Goat/Horned Owl" has been around for hundreds and thousands of years. Much longer than Ozzy has been alive. Longer than Rock Music has been around.

The symbol originates from secret societies. Bush for example belongs to the Skull and Bones Society. It is one of many societies that are branches on the tree of secret societies. For more info read David Icke's books "The Biggest Secret", "And The Truth Shall Set You Free", and the rest of his books. He lists all his sources at the end of each chapter, so you can look everything up for yourself.
If you can't afford his books, read them for free at any major bookstore like Barnes & Noble, and the rest of them. They have chairs and tables for the public to read their books for free.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It looks like Prince William has head phones on - Maybe he's just listening to Good Rock N' Roll Music?! It is the "Rock N' Roll" Hand Gesture after all!

Oh Yeah I forgot "Rock N' Roll" is a "Tool of the Devil" to Fundamentalists!

Well then - it is also the "FUNK" Music Hand Gesture - Africa Bambaatta & George Clinton do it all the time!

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
While Bush might be perceived by many as an evil man his hand gestures are certainly not 'The mark of the devil'. The University of Texas mascot is a Longhorn cattle. People fold their middle and ring finger extending their pointer and pinky finger to represent this 'Longhorn'.

Not sure about the horned goat reference. Also, a quick snapshot of someone waving could make their fingers appear as if they are doing a 'UT/Horned Goat' gesture.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
those pics are blatant theres no chance they was caught mid - wave or something. Bush and whoever openly use it, yeah obviously its about the 'longhorns' and all that, but beyond that is the fact he IS a bonesman etc.. we all know this so bringin up the longhorns as the soul reason doesnt really cut it..

OPENSECRET.. thanks i am aware of all that and i know about icke, i used to watch him present snooker on tv b4 he went down the rabbit hole
not sure if to believe all of it hes probably bein used to spread some bull along the line otherwise someone would have sued him by now...? after all reptillians sell and hes like a messiah of reptoid fanatics...

anyway im goin way off subject

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If the thumb is extended outwards while doing the sign it means "I Love You". If the thumb is brought inwards to hold the 2 fingers then it's the devil sign. Now go through the photos and see who loves you.

Bill Clinton loves you.

Liz Taylor loves you.

Prince Williams loves you.

Bush...well...he loves satan.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So how many time is this "stupid" question going to be asked? How many posts have already address this issue.

For all you bush haters.............he is flashing the "hook'em horns" sign that indicates support for the University of Texas "Longhorns".

For those who went to Texas A&M University, well Ok it is the sign of the devil........never mind...............

PS this is the sign of support for A&M......
Thanks ATS for being an "Aggie"

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

We all know Aggies never win.

I had the opportunity to attend UT but I choose to become a Wildcat (Arizona) instead.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
So how many time is this "stupid" question going to be asked? How many posts have already address this issue.

For all you bush haters.............he is flashing the "hook'em horns" sign that indicates support for the University of Texas "Longhorns".

For those who went to Texas A&M University, well Ok it is the sign of the devil........never mind...............

what question? who asked a question? all i did was post photos i had no question. as for repeated post... big deal? im new, im not about to scan the entire website looking for topics i dont wana repeat it would take too long. And if your aware its a repeat topic wen u see it then dont take part, specially if your just goin to repeat the same old sh*t someone else has cleared up already (lol)

how about we all quit with the "stupid" longhorn stuff? like i said its a coincidence in itself that this dam team is called longHORNS... we are all aware of it now and it doesnt end the subject.. all we are doin is going round in circles repeating the same old crap.. its an occultic sign, always has been , always will be.. no football team (or whatever they are. . sorry im british) is going to change that.

by the way! hornd GOAT symbol i said-- whatever the true name for the sign is i dont know.. but baphomet isnt the DEVIL as far as im aware...

as for people like prince william doin it,.. he probably doesnt know what it means its all a music sign to youths.. the point is top people have been captured on cam doin it..

coincidently..

the devil charcacter is suposed to run the world.. blabla.. and we see all these dodgy rich famous people doin this dodgy sign.... who cares what they think they mean! do u get my point?? think outside the box.

[edit on 043131p://56034 by info_junkee]

[edit on 043131p://58034 by info_junkee]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join