It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus = lucifer rising. NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard
Thanks that's a really handy website, I have bookmarked it. I have a couple of AC books, book four, book of law and a couple of biographys. I'm currently experimenting with chaos magic, cheers.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well as has been said with allegorical writings like the bible, you can take what you will from it.
Most of the allegories seem to be using ancient belief systems and star formations, Christianity has been a remake of different pagan beliefs and ancient teachings molded into a new story that focuses on guilt, forgiveness, and hopelessness.
God's fav son dies for our sins, the Lord of compassion. Personally I like Dion Fortunes idea that JC is a secret chief of compassion, still important but not the all important.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't want to convert you!
I couldn't care less about your convictions, believe or whatever.
But I find it sad you hold such an anger against any one that dares to challenge your world view.

I can understand you decided yourself, because I know how unpleasant the tension is the two exert on us as long we don't decide.

Deciding is an act of war, not of love!!!

I haven't decided, and I'm currently keeping the ones from below out of my heart, I love them as i love the ones from above, but I want to sit around the fire in my heart under the tree of life and I want the sun to caress us.
While we enjoy the fruits of our lord together, but somehow it's never enough and they bring so much darkness it threats to suffocate my fire and darkens the sun.
They get out for a walk from time to time, we are still in the adaption phase, the light is very blinding for them and some want to protect themselves by covering everything in darkness, thats when they go back under.
Some are realy mean and come with bad intent, they go straight up to heaven.
I have no time nor the energy to deal with them, not in this limited form.
They will get it!
Patience...

I believe in nature and the first most fundamental aspect of thriving live, is the unification of opposites. The moment live had to mate in order to give birth to a new, they skyrocket in diversity and adaptability.

So you have kids, as i do, what did you learn, from them?

By the way i find the notion that you make your kids suffer out of love very terrible, adults that have such a relationship between eachother are considered sadistic. But with kids many parents see it as a legitimate relationship.
Think about that and what Jesus preaches. I'm shure he is no sadist, not saying you are, it's just a very alien concept to me.

Compassion , patience, explaining, more patience more explaining, and more patience that's the way no suffering needed, they will get it not because they fear my reaction if they don't do as I say but because they realy understood what is bothering me. Oh and my patience fails too, but I'm not justifying it, I'm trying to make it better the next time.

What I learned from my kids is the inevitable manifestation of the saying that the whole is more than the sum of it's parts.
It's so obvious in my face i could never again decide for one or the other option in all dualistic aspects.
I will elaborate:
My boys are part his father , part his mother, and something completely unique as well.

What I try to do is observe my surroundings, try to see what it tells me, if I find patterns that are consistent throughout all parts, I'm pretty confident, it holds a deeply rooted thruth, one that brings me closer to God.
So the real thing is probably the unification of god and the devil, and the emerging new that comes out of it.

I don't need any book to tell me this, while i use all books to find leads...

I'm sorry I bothered you with my satanic bable.

I will stop now

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

We share the same thinking, were you born under an earth sign? I love nature and trees and feel the energy coming from them, camping 8n a dense Forrest is really intimidating and empowering, love looking up up what different herbs can do, when I first wanted to attempt astral travel and was researching herbs and trees I found out mugwart can actually promote astral travel, and it worked and was growing in my garden not 5he best sleep though, but the things herbs can do amazed me but alas this knowledge is covered and demoted in favour of big pharmas pockets.
Im a capricorn born on the 8th and was never interested in astrology or magick in fact I was totally against it, laughed and ridiculed the idea of both, but then I found Jung and his theories of the shadow, animus and anima, and the collective unconscious and from there I started to look back on my life and make connections, like how Saturn comes round on your 29th year and gives you a severe shock if your not following the higher path. I had a serious assault happen to me, because of my careless and volatile ways on the spirits, after that I went to Uni and studied psychology and no longer drank to the stage of blackness or at all really. There is so much more to this world than what religions or the MSM tell us. In fact it is the stuff they ridicule and hide that is the most 8nteresting and real.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

We probably are inquiring minds.

I was born under virgo.

I'm still struggling with the fine line between objective and subjective reality and how they influence and create each other while interacting.

I know you studied psychology. You mention that often.
Have you heard about gestalt psychology
And
Gestalt therapy

Both wiki links.

It was a relief to know i could go to a head doctor that could relate to what i was experiencing or the way i was experiencing it...

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

You keep using the word sincerely but you don’t mean it

I was happy initially, reasonable and intelligent conversation.
It nosedived
Angry no, you project, just like mm, I don’t mind what you believe but to claim you understand the bible and preach it, that’s frustrating

Be a bit like me saying luciferians drink babies blood and sacrifice children to moloch while sexually abusing children.

I don’t pretend I know your beliefs and don’t comment, maybe I should, maybe read your book and butcher it’s teaching so it preaches hate, preaches what I want it to say to make me feel good.

I don’t do that, that’s what you do

Believe as you want, not my job to preach at you, I didn’t and havnt

You pretend you know, you know nothing in my opinion, cookie cutter satanist, ignorant and blind.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Well as has been said with allegorical writings like the bible, you can take what you will from it.
Most of the allegories seem to be using ancient belief systems and star formations, Christianity has been a remake of different pagan beliefs and ancient teachings molded into a new story that focuses on guilt, forgiveness, and hopelessness.
God's fav son dies for our sins, the Lord of compassion. Personally I like Dion Fortunes idea that JC is a secret chief of compassion, still important but not the all important.

As I said, I could pick up your books and paint you as a child molester
If I wanted to

Care to share your holy writings?

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Yeah I had heard of Gestalt but never took much of a notice when I was studying as was Interested in other areas, like analytical and behavioural but I have just checked and noticed that I prob should look more into it as it is about noticing patterns etc.
Yeah psychology is always on my mind (is that a pun?) my degree has took ages I have had five years out staggered through it lol, after a 3 year hiatus I'm finally going to finish my Honours year at 40. Although I have had time out due to unseen circumstances I don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed so I will just be neither and keep observing this crazy world and my part in it. While along the way doing magical experimentation.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Projection? The Catholic Church is famous for molesting kids remember.
Right now I would attribute God like status to the earth and the solar system planets as they seem to be the life givers to our current perceivable existence, I feel consciousness and the human mind have untapped potential, But my thoughts and musings are forever changing and evolving next year I could be championing Pan or the Loch Ness monster.

A stopped clock is correct twice a day.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Is it imposible for you to understand that there are people that form their own opinions, without following and defending a closed concept.

I have no holy writings at all if i had to choose i would go with science, it just keeps the emotion and the subjectivity of the conscious observer out of the synthesis. Which is, now that we are venturing into quantum mechanich, at times more hindering than beneficial. So no, not even science...

Sincerity is subjective. And I'm sincere with wat im saying, why do you think I'm not sincere?

NC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Any thoughts on Corona virus and NWO theories?

Let me see if I got this right...the NWO is in league with the devil. In revelations, is there any mention of the NWO?

Daniel 7:16-24 - 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this. “So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’ 19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.

Revelation 13:1-18: (1) The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. (2)The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. (3)One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. (4)People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?" (5)The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. (6) It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. (7)It was given power to wage war against God's holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. (8)All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast-all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world......

but the good news is:

Revelation 20:4-6 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I can somehow relate to what it says, but not as an outside event but an inner spiritual process.

Or do you think there is a phisical fire spiting flying dragon, and beasts with horns and seven heads, its just a way of putting things into words that are not objectively explainable.

Still it's just the interpretation of one of them, standing there.
His interpretation is not objective but subjective. Turning it into an objective statement is what bothers me so much about most of the die hard religious people.

These realms are entirely defined by the conscious observer in other words subjective, which makes it impossible to have an objective discussion about it. But if one is open and trys to relate one might find similarities to how he for himself interprets these realms.

Once i realized that the most permanent solution, for intruders was to send them all the way up to heaven, I started to do just that, but a voice told me i can't let them up with their heads on, so I had to start beheading a lot of them as of late... I'm not proud and I'd rather not do it, but the consistency they show in trying to get to my mind is disrespectful.
Just chill at my fire for as long as you please, we can share and we can build a world together.

But no.... I'm the one who needs to change so they feel comfy...
What a joke you come into my garden warm yourself on my fire, and have the guts to start trimming my trees, digging my fields, you even go to my kitchen and serve yourself at will, that was never part of my invitation.

After countless pleads and warnings, and no respect shown. I became a bit more secure that nothing is lost with them.

Sincerely NC
edit on 16-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just before I read this my belly was rumbling I was like "thank you I appreciate the work you do" the stomach is also referred to as the 2nd brain, the solar plexus etc... I used to read a comic when I was a kid and it was about these little guys inside your head that controlled your senses, can't remember the name but your post reminded me of that and how we should be thankful for all the parts and the work they do in the upkeep of the temple so the whole can function at its best. Like when tasting a peach you should really enjoy and savour and be thankful to each of these parts that contribute to our experience of life.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I agree with you, they have their function and I'm grateful if they do it where they are meant to, but some want part where they have no part in.

If they explain it to me, why they want up, in a way i can understand and I get an ok from above I don't question it, but it's very rare that this voice from above intervenes, we are meant to work it out ourselves i think.

most don't bother to explain anything, they are so used to just go wherever they please.
Because most people are not aware of the more subtle energies flowing, and they think yeah another open door we can party, like crazy, and no one will notice.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The belief in ancient religious texts and esoteric knowledge has manifested into reality.

I think these things are more self-fulfilling prophecy more than true representation of any kind of higher beings.

They permeate society due to the credence given to the belief system throughout history and as such we spot "coincidences" between our beliefs and reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Imagine a Dr Jekyll & Mr Hide character. The incredibly wealthy Doctor is a genius and
generous philanthropist. His alter ego Mr Hide a mad scientist. He has come to realize
via his DNA, he has a right to rule. Every day from his mountain top Estate, he turns
on the television only to be greeted with another narrative of senseless murder
and mayhem from the grotto below.

He pity the poor unfortunate souls born to struggle from the cradle to the grave.
Many of which will become just another statistic to be reported the next time
he turns on his television.

He studies the nature of man and formulates a theory on how to best
influence people from the grotto to stop killing each other.

His theory on the nature of man leads him to the conclusion, that the
only way to stop men from killing one another, is to destroy their
independence/autonomy.

He then decides to use his genius and massive wealth to influence
and/or infiltrate every political and NGO
(Non-Government Organization) in the grotto.

Now with massive resources in place, he can take advantage of
every random, and/or manufactured crisis. With the objective of
breaking down more of the grotto inhabitants independence.

Son, so what have you learned from this story?
"The objective on a global scale is to erode every nation's independence"

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Albert Pike letter

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

They count on our belief that we a re powerless, when in fact we are powerful and all it would take to turn it around is for a mass collective to believe that.

These different groups that create diseases and torment have to be punished, medieval style. I believe they are to be found out and kept alive for as long as medically possible whilst undertaking the most heinous of torture. Our anger and hatred should no longer be directed at one another but at them.
edit on 17-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

For sure, it may be that we make our own gods, but one thing I agree with you on is to be thankful everyday. I have learned the most from Karma, I have been able to find the cause and effect of mines on reflection, emotion has great power, anger is fact acting and has range.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Those who know have heard, for a Great Secret has been spoken!

This truly then, a time of coronation!

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join