It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus = lucifer rising. NWO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

OK, your sounding less intelligent with each post.
Not coming down to that level... But here's some sound advice it may help you.
Don't make toast when your in the bath.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

You called me angry
I then called you angry and you diagnosed me when I acted like you

I won’t make toast in the bath, promise, I wouldn’t want to hurt myself

Please don’t try and diagnose people as a psych, you will hurt them based on what I have seen

I can play this game all day and night
I think it’s fun, and I am serious

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Well you are giving Christians a bad name with the way your acting, you should be more considerate if the wider group you represent.
And thanks for keeping my "nonesense" thread going. I honestly didn't think I would get this many responses

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If not caring is the opposite of love then caring could be considered love. Let's just assume that for my second statement, because AI and love doesn't go well together.

I think we all are familiar with the AI dystopia, where for caring about humanity, it kills most of humanity.
I could consider it an act of love not caring at all and letting them live....

What if the virus is the earth, being very angry we burn and and cut its trees? the analogies between our respiratory system and trees is quite obvious.
In the mood of, i will show you humans how screwed you are if i attack your respiratory system.
the earth not caring at all could be considered an act of love not fighting back.

Or maybe the violent punishment of an angry mom/dad/AI is love...

I'm increasingly confused.

Sincerely NC

edit on 15-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Don’t know, don’t know AI distopia, just not my thing
Can study it but won’t have a developed understanding

People kill each other in the millions, waves, quakes, volcanoes, winds and other assortments kill as well but humans, we do it as an art form
Maybe the earth is angry
I have a Christian theology and faith, humanity and Satan hate, want power and destruction.
We don’t need the earth help to kill ourselves

This could go down according to the bible very soon
The earth in my opinion is Gods creation for us to care for, never meant for it to punish us

I love, I can’t make others love, I can only work on myself and that’s obviously hard enough

It will be what it will be

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The Christian God is quite quick with punishments at least from what i remember reading...

It's not very lovely to say humans are hateful and want destruction.

Love is really difficult!

If you say humanity wants this or that do you exclude yourself from it, or do you acknowledge that Christianity is or at least was very hateful and destructive towards almost all other religions, and the humans that adhere to them?

Is or was Christianity run by devilish humans?

I think it will be whatever you want it to be...

I have a hinch it will be a very rough awakening for the ones salivating over end time predictions coming true just to be able to say" told you so..."
With that attitude they are the driving force behind it. And will be held accountable for that.

What if these predictions in the bible are there as a test, to see who just blindly believes some writings, and who actually has love in their heart and never gets swayed into hatred because a book from God says so?

Maybe God wants self-determined humans and not blind followers into his kingdom, well i at least wouldn't want to go to a kingdom of followers I have plenty of that right here

Sincerely NC
edit on 15-3-2020 by NoConspiracy because: This and that

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I will be honest I would welcome the apocalypse and lucifer because lucifer Is he light bringer and apocalypse translates as uncovering.
We can all agree that religions and Christianity mainly are certainly hiding a lot of truths, no wonder the church has set up a propaganda machine against something that wants to free its skeletons.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes shure some things have to come to light, inevitably this will destroy some deep roots, but we don't want the whole tree unrooted.
Just because ahhhh light

I think only 2wells are poisoned, but i could be wrong about it.

We have to be careful about these roots or we will have to start from seed.
the tree of life is precious, only the foul and poisonous fruits are annoying.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

I will be honest I would welcome the apocalypse and lucifer because lucifer Is he light bringer and apocalypse translates as uncovering.
We can all agree that religions and Christianity mainly are certainly hiding a lot of truths, no wonder the church has set up a propaganda machine against something that wants to free its skeletons.

Are you aware of Aleister Crowley's teachings? I think you might like it.

If you don't and are interested - Hermetic.com

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asgaard

Careful the boogie man...

It's like talking about quantum mechanics and someone asking if you know the teachings of Newton

NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

“The Christian god is quite quick with judgement? “
Really, show me where the Christian God is quick with judgement
In your reading of the bible? I doubt you have ever read the bible if that’s you opinion

Humans are not very nice or lovely, you saying they are?
Then in the next breath you say how horrible religions are? Confused
What about atheism, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, lovely?
I guess you are in the US, peaceful Western civilisation going through the most prosperous time in the worlds known history. Very myopic.
The AI of the world wants to kill people if I understand you? Why if people are so benevolent would the planet want that?

Me personally, I don’t defend Christianity, not then or now. Millions have died and been abused by Christendom, nations are “Christian” leaders are “Christian” when looking at their actions they are clearly not acting christian.
God said many on the last day will come to Christ and He will say “I never knew you”.
Many people think they are Christian but are not. It’s not a badge, a hat, or a name.
To suggest anyone who claims Christianity is christian indicates you havnt read the bible very well.

As for salivating over “the end” more salivating over “the beginning”.
Christ’s return will bring peace and rest, equality and justice. You will get what you want, believe it or not.
Your choice to be with God or not be with God.
I don’t want anyone to die, same as Christ doesn’t want anyone to die or suffer, the end is the beginning of no suffering.
Your concept of “the end” is so one dimensional.
Also, Christ returns because, as the bible you say you know states, if He doesn’t, not a single person would be left alive. Humanity will kill itself.

You claim you have read the bible and say it’s a test? You seem confused
It’s a very clear book with a very clear command, go out and love people. That’s not a test, it’s a duty, a responsibility.

I don’t know your beliefs but they don’t comprehend Christianity, none of it. Like many people who call themselves Christian, just going through the motions with no connection or relationship

I could go on but, truthfully I don’t think you care

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The funny thing about religion MM is Jesus ended it for those who accept Jesus
Jesus is a personal God, Christians don’t need the ceremony of churches, it’s purely relational, outside of maybe baptism, communion (literally eating together) and marriage. Everything else is open and free, free choice, do or not, it’s your choice.
The apostle Paul said “ All things are personal but not all things are edifying”

Your satanism, that’s what is hidden, most wont even admit they are luciferians because they hide, almost everything they believe.

The human church, yeah all those institutions are wretched, they hide a lot, that’s why we need Jesus. Nobody pretends we don’t, well you know what I mean
The bible, the instruction book, it’s doesnt hide anything.
Just people like you pretend you have read it and clearly don’t understand it
edit on 15-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Your choice to be with God or not be with God.
I don’t want anyone to die, same as Christ doesn’t want anyone to die or suffer, the end is the beginning of no suffering.
Your concept of “the end” is so one dimensional.
Also, Christ returns because, as the bible you say you know states, if He doesn’t, not a single person would be left alive. Humanity will kill itself.

Many have died being with God. I have seen many Christians die, maybe they all were flase Christians?
If jesus is such a superstar, nobody has to die, right he could just end it, right now

what is he waiting for?

Oh right i forgot. he can only come when this terrible scenario and that horrific event has passed, because it was predicted like that.
It's a very strange thing to do out of love,....
wait and see them suffer?

but they don’t comprehend Christianity, none of it. Like many people who call themselves Christian, just going through the motions with no connection or relationship

If most Christians comprehend it diffrently than you, who's to say that you are understanding it properly?

If you don't defend Christianity why do you say you are one, there are acts of love and beauty inspired by the Christian teachings but there are horrible things justified by the same teachings. As with almost every religion.

Adhering and identifying with one or another religion, you unfortunately get the full bundle.
weed it out keep the good stuff and throw them all away.
you as everyone on this marvelous marble is human, not Christian not budist, or jew, or muslim just human, and we have a gift to think for ourself.

So maybe you should say I'm not Christian but i like some of what it teaches and i could whole-heartedly agree with you.

But after seeing what you got out of my statement about AI, which was a parable to explain you the weird notion that an act of love could make others suffer, i higly doubt you have the reading skills to interpret the Bible.

I'm not saying i do, because you are right it's been a longlong time i have dwelled in that book... But i would take my interpretation over yours at any time.

Love harder....

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sincerity is long gone NC
You follow the teachings of Lucifer, me the followings of Jesus
Label in anyway you see fit.

I don’t particularly like the church or Christians, that book you claim to have read, the bible, remember?
It states clearly the modern church will start to fall away, will fail, it’s predicted in revelations
As for me, I have failed as well, no crown of righteousness on my head, just another failed sinner who lives under grace.
I have not denied evil in the church and on this site and many other places have asked for forgiveness from those who have suffered due to the church. I am not blind to the evil, well aware of it.
It’s life, it’s not fair the world is broken and Christ has promised to come and fix it, that’s my hope and expectation
You indicated I await salivating the worlds demise, really? Do you think I don’t have close family, friends who I love and cherish who don’t accept Christ, that losing them will be devastating?
Do you think that separation from God is at cost.
I wouldn’t be here if i didn’t care.

Believe as you want but

I didn’t understand your AI parable as I stated, wasnt really interested in it

Can an act of love make others suffer, become a parent, you will understand an act of love can make others suffer very quickly. It’s called discipline and it’s very important
People don’t change because they want to, they change when they are forced to.

Go read a history book.

I am a Christian, it means I love and serve people, try to, because Jesus loves and serves me
Make no mistake

What’s your Luciferian vow?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oh boy you are caught up in it...

And we have perfectly demonstrated that every one that is not with you is against you. Way to love the world unconditionally...

You sound very dictatorial!

So you are fighting for peace?
Then I'm #1ng for virginity?

I predict we both will fail miserably, but i will enjoy it more

If there is a Jesus somewhere waiting, and he reads our conversation he might be laughing in tears, *wink ManyMask

Luciferians are Christians pets, sorry to disappoint you, I'm not ready to be adopted.

Go read any other religious text, apart from the bible.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
because you are right it's been a longlong time i have dwelled in that book... But i would take my interpretation over yours at any time.

Love harder....

Sincerely NC

Is this a joke?
You don’t see the inanity, sheer noneSense of your statement here

It’s been a long time, fading memory, inability to understand a 2000 plus year old book and the related culture, history and religion, it’s been a long time? I bet you are also an awesome driver and think yourself cute as well....

I just learned a new understanding relating to “heaping coals on an enemies head”, the opposite of what I believed for 20 years, just last week
But you understand that because you are so clever and Inso dumb
And you know the bible though “it’s been a long time”

Don’t pretend you are interested
You are like a Jehovah Witness at my door, pretending to sell your wares
No thanks

Sincerely, and I mean sincerely, no thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But you are caught up in yourself, that mirror is so pretty

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Golly!
Cheated myself to the last page and well, just golly.

Karma has been a bitch to me a time or two.
Karma has also been smiling upon me once or twice.

Seeming to prefer the latter has been beneficial.
Who or whatever is lord, I am thankful every day.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yes it is a joke! I at least I'm laughing.

Sure the 2000 jears of judea Christian culture has brought us much good.

Where there is an enemy there is somone declaring that enemy.
I really don't know who has the highground... Probably a matter of perspective...

No Just yesterday I was looking at the mirror thinking that I am a quite ugly fella.

Now watch yourself agreeing out of your immense love and humbleness.

At least you like to discuss, i really enjoy that, and see the beauty in it, but if you don't. I will gladly rest my case.

Oh yeah I have no case, nor do you.

So here we are two humans exchanging their perspective. I'm buying everything but i don't keep it all. Getting richer by the minute, while you shut the door with empty hands...

I know love is confusing. Keep up the good fight.

See you on the flip side...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yeah but suffering is not a joke, not to those suffering
And I have no idea if you are ugly but the stats say that most people think they are good looking and above average drivers and are always right.

Well I have been wrong most of my life, followed the wrong bible and wrong teaching and am old enough to reflect on my errors and admit myself and the church have failed dismally, no excuses, none offered, just trying to be a better me, perfect no, I can’t do that.

I have learned who to shut the doors on, you have nothing to offer, in fact, you have hidden everything you stand for in Newton and quantum mechanics parables because the truth, secret, hiding, what are you afraid of.

Oh boy

You can’t convert me, thanks anyway

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join