It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona virus = lucifer rising. NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The corona virus has been about since the 60's but this new mutation makes it slightly more dangerous than a bad cold but not quite the flu, I've had the flu and apart from the mumps I can't imagine anything worse than those two that i have had barring chronic illness. It may be in our best interest to get it if we have good immune systems as this would help build our IS better to combat further mutations of the virus. Scientific studies of the nocebo effect show us that fear is the worst reaction to things like the current COVID-19 virus.... But all that aside.

Im here to talk about this assault to collective conscious and how it could relate to the title, these are just some thoughts that have bounced into my head of the more out there variety that I felt amused and interested by..
First let's imagine we are in the midst of a long and drawn out plan that has been implemented and adjusted for hundreds of years. The same story through different allegories is clear and that is the one where an antichrist, lucifer or Horus is rising and will bring knowledge or light to the world, possibly uncovering (apocalypse) the hidden shames of major religions.
Earlier before the virus became a Pandemic I noticed you could rearrange it to virus or a con.
I've settled on a con of consciousness.

Has anyone seen the link to lucifer and the name corona yet, it's easy, the corona Is the crown of the sun, and Lucifer is morning star" or "shining one" so the name can relate to lucifer.

But also another idea that this could be a sign of things to come is how easy it has been for the world to close its borders and cancel all public events essentially keeping people prisoners in their own homes. The NWO conspiracies are becoming much more believable these days.

Any thoughts on Corona virus and NWO theories?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Maybe after reports of Chinas pollution being lessened, countries jumped on the social distancing bandwagon to see if it made a difference for them as well? Then, when summer comes for the Northern hemisphere we can see if it made any difference in lowering average temps?

Just spitballing.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Any thoughts on Corona virus and NWO theories?

Let me see if I got this right...the NWO is in league with the devil. In revelations, is there any mention of the NWO?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It will be more interesting to see which individuals or conglomerates have made more from the stock market due to this Pandemic.
Oh did I mention Pan! Another NWO fav...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well I don't believe in the devil as an entity existing outside consciousness. However we can imagine anything into being, psychopaths are amazing at it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The morning star is Venus actually, but I agree. Venus, the ancient female symbol is the same as that of ''Lucifer'', ''Anti-Christ'' etc. aka the Pentagram. Interestingly, Jesus is also named the morning star. Is he playing a trick? They are good tricksters, that's for sure. Pharaoh's and their crowns...

Anyway, during the evening news here in the Netherlands, they lately have a background of Corona cells floating about. Once in a while you get to see, for a fraction of a moment, the Corona virus encircling the station symbol (Which is a 6 in a Sun) perfectly. 6-Sun-Crown... Hmm.

I have no doubts this is for their demented god.

Torah,Bible,Koran. Many people have fallen for it.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
plagues and locusts and anti-christs oh my!

Isn't an anti-christ just someone who rejects the man Jesus? So virtually any unbeliever is an anti-christ?

Isn't what most people mean the 'Beast'.

Plus can we settle on just one. I mean Donald Trump is the 'anti-christ', Obama was the 'anti-christ', George W Bush was, Bill Clinton was, George Bush was, Reagan was.... etc etc. Can we just settle on which American President is the 'anti-christ but is probably the beast'
Just pick one once and for all please?

Gee it would be so much simpler if these deities would just show themselves again to modern people and speak for themselves. Then we wouldn't have to guess about anything.
edit on 13-3-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Actually the word Corona has it's origins in the latin
and was a word used to reference Caesar's Crown of
reeds.

(post by smkymcnugget420 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

LOL mcnugget did you even read the article from psychology today linked..

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Jesus is called the morning star, it’s a title, it’s not a magic word, identity, spell or individual.
Getting a little dramatic with the name “Morning Star” around here.

It is interesting to note that the concept of the “morning star” is not the only concept that is applied to both Jesus and Satan. In Revelation 5:5, Jesus is referred to as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. In 1 Peter 5:8, Satan is compared to a lion, seeking someone to devour. The point is this, both Jesus and Satan, to a certain extent, have similarities to lions. Jesus is similar to a lion in that He is the King, He is royal and majestic. Satan is similar to a lion in that he seeks to devour other creatures. That is where the similarities between Jesus, Satan, and lions end, however. Jesus and Satan are like lions in very different ways.
www.gotquestions.org...

It’s like you are making stuff up to support a crazy home made narrative

4 horsemen maybe?
The Pale Horse
The pale horse has the power of famine, plague, and to kill by sword and by the wild beasts (Revelation 6:8).
www.christianity.com...
edit on 13-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
"Lucifer" is embedded deeply in the medical industry. Just look at the symbol Rod of Asclepius.

It's certainly a cult ran planet but saying they're Lucifer is giving them too much credit.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0301699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Jesus and lucifer could be relating to different poles of the same force within man, duality.
For me it's all allegories, hidden truths and lies anyway. You can make of what you will.

I don't believe anything

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You might want to look in the Talmud...a reply to: olaru12

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
You might want to look in the Talmud...a reply to: olaru12

I did, and the Kabbalah...I didn't see any reference to a New World Order; Any way if it's not on youtube, I don't believe anything especially if it's on ATS. My spidey sense tells me we're dealing with Mexican psyops.
edit on 13-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Check the book....Lucifers Army by Peter Christian.a reply to: olaru12

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Check the book....Lucifers Army by Peter Christian.a reply to: olaru12

Lucifers Army is by B R Hicks

www.barnesandnoble.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Then there must be two....same title..different authors.a reply to: olaru12

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So you don’t believe the make believe story you are trying to pass off on others to see if the believe it?

At least we know there is nothing more to this thread than an exercise for your imagination...

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Better yet...read the Protocols of The Learned Zionists Elders..a reply to: olaru12

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join