It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine in US happening soon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ebb3ka94

i had previously posted this Alert, from an Alt Media reporter/investigative news person who just does not push bunk out there for a gullible CT crowd

Again, a government official told me that they thought the entire country would be under shut down for a week confinement period and that we might only be one to two weeks away from this happening.

article dated: 13 march 2020 ?? 27 march forced quarantine/lockdown ??

then there is:

...how did the Chinese acquire this very sophisticated bioweapon that defies description and categorization? The answer is that America interests gave it them. Ft. Dietrich and DARPA are two prime suspects.

memory tells me Ft Dietrich was source for the Anthrax used one week after the 911 operations to poison politicians through the postal-mail system...
so whicever platform is guilty, the Search for a secret cabal of Nazi-Occult Eugenics believers is definitely required, to weed out the Darkest of the Deep-State Globalists who pull the strings of the many layers of bad-actor puppets (politicians/useful idiots/ )

see: thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Defies description and categorization? That's pure bunk. It's almost identical to known corona viruses.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Defies description and categorization? That's pure bunk. It's almost identical to known corona viruses.

the COVID-19 is Its name, its categorization is coronavirus (but has a HIV insert)…
the author is being candid...because for weeks, months... the particulars about the COVID19 were cloudy...and remain so ---check to see if medical leadership has ever answered if the COVID is Airborne or Not

the mountain of evidence points to it being a bioweapon but the CDC and WHO refuse to label it such

all the supposed facts about nCovid19 are murkey to this day !!

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

There is no HIV insert. That is fake news.

Essentially, the scientists found that yes, there are some additions in the nCoV coronavirus originating in Wuhan that other coronaviruses don’t have, which are similar to pieces of sequence found in HIV. But, the kicker here is that these pieces of genetic code are also found in countless other viruses and there’s no reason to believe they specifically came from HIV, at all.

www.forbes.com...

The authors already retracted the paper admitting it was wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Oh my, I hope not!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: ebb3ka94
I recieved this text from a good friend today.

--------------------

"Hey guys, not sure how real this is but my mom sent me this last night(Rick is her bf in case you forgot) just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case it is real and people start wiggin out when the CDC announces it and it's too late to get anything. Don't forget pet supplies too".

--------------------

This is from Rick.

To my friends,

I apologize for this late hour text, but I want to share what my niece sent to my family tonight. (First a little background on her) she has a combined twenty plus years between serving in the Army, working at the Pentagon, and the DOD in Seoul Korea, and she still has many friends currently in the government & military. I’m not an alarmist, but I would feel bad if my friends were not prepared & I could have warned them ahead of time. Do what you want with this information. The following from Crystal:

Hey family,

I have heard from valid contacts (my friends who work at CDC & Pentagon) that the US is about to go into Self Quarantine.

It has not yet been announced, but it will be soon. Once it is, you will not be able to go anywhere to do sales transactions (e.g., banks, grocery stores, movies, etc.)

Once the Shutdown is in place…you will have had to stock up on Can goods, frozen goods, toilet tissue, paper towels, enough food to feed your family for up to 2-3 weeks.

Please be mindful and plan now if you haven’t already to stock up on all the items you will need while staying home.

This is bigger than Bleach, Lysol and antibacterial gel. Please be safe and go to the store asap to stock up so that you and your families won’t go without during the shutdown.

Love you guys and be safe,

Crystal

-------------------

I know this isnt the best info but all i can say is that I didnt fabricate this, my friend would never fabricate anything, as for "rick" i dont know him, besides the fact hes my friends mothers boyfriend. She was passing the info down to her son(my friend) and family. My friend forwarded it all to a groupchat im in this morning. Take it how you want. I think a quarantine is a dumb idea, but i will be better preparing for it now at this point.

The US Federal Government can not shut down cities or quarantine areas....this us specifically a States right under the "policing", a massive curtailment of liberty workd be the case to follow...l look at the "Equal Protection"...Link (quoted below)

Does The Federal Government Have The Power To Shut Down A Major City?

Under our federalist constitutional system, primary public health powers (“police powers”) reside with the states, not the national government. While we are currently witnessing the largest federal quarantine in modern history stemming from evacuations from Wuhan and cruise ships (the last federal quarantine was 50 years ago for a suspected case of smallpox), the federal government has very narrow quarantine powers. There are no broad national quarantine powers like those exercised in China and Italy; the US federal government can only act to prevent the spread of COVID-19 into the US or between states. States have the primary quarantine authority, so any compulsory order would be a state or local decision.

This is a HUGE legal issue for the USA...best left for States...and people from other nartions; whi read less and opinion more, should tey to understand the 'States" part of our laws, immidiately read up and stop presuming though a jaded lenses without reading side.

mg

You say all that, but we all know the Federal government only follows their own laws out of curtousy. They break whichever law whenever it suits them. Is it unconstitution? It'll be over by the time SCOTUS rules on anything. Besides, for every law restricting their authority there is another somewhere hidden in the bottomless pit of jargon that gives them the loophole.

I'm not saying they will do a nationwide quarantine. As a matter of fact I doubt they will. I'm simply disagreeing with your premise as to why they won't.

It's just not feasible in a system like ours. There would be too much social resistance to it, and they won't risk not appearing powerful and in control.

They've built there power based on our sense of freedom. Something so blatant would yet create a social uproar in the United States, and voting would look a lot different.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
not to be the alarmist, but ..

you do remember those plastic tubs (the type you could stick a body in) that America had years ago and we all wondered why they had them, eg: now its kind of making sense... we thought it was some encampment crap, what if it was for the outcome of a virus ?

hey, even i will say i could be WAY of base with this one lol but if you think about it it kind of makes some sense...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You don't need to stock up because of the virus, you need to stock up because of your government's reactions and actions taken against the virus. What they are doing, and the hidden reasons behind why they are doing it is far more concerning. How this thing is being handled is unreasonable. How people are reacting to it is unreasonable, so stop being scared of the virus and be cautious towards how the governments are actioning things, as it is way beyond what is required.

There is something very unpalatable coming at us down the pipe, and it will affect all areas of society. They are changing societal paradigms, and placing many of us into very uncomfortable situations. Once all this virus fear is over, you may find yourself awakening into a different social resonance through the laws and regulations they will put in place.

This feels like governments are bolstering their power grabs and will use legislation to fix it in place.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You will be able to go out and buy groceries, don't be silly. Even in Wuhan people can go shop for groceries.
edit on 15-3-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
XCrycek:

You will be able to go out and buy groceries, don't be silly. Even in Wuhan people can go shop for groceries.

I agree. The concern is not the virus as that will come and go. It's what is happening in the social spectrum, the madness and the chaos of it, driven by the MSM's drumbeat of fear, and the over-reaction of the governments. If none of that piques your suspicions, nothing will.

There is a lot of speculation going round. Hell, even I am speculating. It's the lack of perspective that drives it, people are not acting out of commonsense, they are either acting out of fear, or they are not reacting at all, and just going about their daily business wholly ignoring the issues.

It's pretty obvious that as the virus is made into what should be our main concern, global finances are being reset, and those who do not merit it are being 'bailed out' with public money. The public coffers have now become the bank of the elite to do with how they wish. Nobody can fail today, failure is rewarded. Money can now be lost without accountability, and governments can steer societies into whatever direction they please...again without accountability, and we are all expected (nay, mandated) to go along with it all without so much as a complaint.
edit on 15/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Telling people how to stay safe and healthy is not fear mongering.
Telling people this is nothing is a lie and is foolish and none of them are doing that but you guys!
It's a killer.
It kills way more than the flu and its not just old people.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't know if you got the memo but coronavirus is not the flu. Half of China and a growing list of countries don't shut down for a flu or burn bodies by the thousands in industrial furnaces.

originally posted by: KKLOCO
I seriously hope your friend of a friend is wrong.

Halting our entire economy for weeks just because of the flu, is downright ridiculous.

My son had H1N1. You know, one of the 60,000,000 in the US. 12,500 died from it. There was no where near the panic for that.

What the hell is happening to this planet?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was able to find Kleenex at Costco today but only because it was a box hidden behind a pallet of beans. I also found 660 napkin packs. I bought two of those. I bought a ton of canned goods. I bought a ton of tuna and egg noodles. Those were in good supply. I split everything between the ex-wife and I. I just ordered 1000 rounds of Makarov ammo and 500 rounds of SKS ammo. Those should be here in 3-7 days. I hope we have that much time before they shut down the trucks.

I am not sure if I am panicking or not. This guy says if you think you are overreacting, you are probably doing the right thing.
thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Looking back on this thread just 5 weeks ago lots have changed...I liken comments about no way we will see quarantine

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join