It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Can anyone tell me why the MSM says don't wear a mask?

Because there are no masks available. If the msm told us we all needed masks the panic that we are already seeing would be 100x worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
President Trump, if one of your reps are reading this: Please have the local county offices start a program like this.

Emergency Livelihood Protection Hotline Emergency Livelihood Protection Hotline

With this type of hotline people will know where to get cash if they are no longer employed for one month or more.
It will be a lot cheaper on the long run, and also have the testing done at such locations.

Its a very good common sense approach to implement .

We now have such a program in progress here. And it is called "Liveihood Protection". This will also help stop the panic and possible future looting.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We are our own worst enemies.

People trying to get home before flights are suspended.

No idea where this is..

but 0 social distancing, kids on the floor, people holding hand rails, some people no masks

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

No idea where this is..

but 0 social distancing, kids on the floor, people holding hand rails, some people no masks

twitter.com...

Apparently after today's meeting all close contact events closed in Australia except school because they're safe and not Petri dishes at all, wash you hands kids and sing ring a ring a posie.
I hazard a guess that's either Canada or U.S.in the pic.
edit on 14-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Last update from me for today.

Source in english Google Translate The Health Minister of Chile does NOT want to close schools and colleges stating that:

"Is it really believed that closing the education centers that provide food, protection, security to the majority of the children and sending them home alone is a reasonable measure?"

A famous Chilean soccer player answered him with a categorical:

You are STUPID with capital letters!

The mayors of some communes are asking for schools and colleges to be closed. The 2 main Universities just went and suspended classes, disregarding the Minister.

- One mayor also just took the issue on his hands and suspended schools in his commune. Source in english, Google translate

Good night guys, will come lurk and post tomorrow.
edit on 14/3/2020 by redpassion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No idea where this is..

twitter.com...

WFFA channel 8 is out of Dallas-Ft. Worth Texas.
It reminds me of Concourse D at DFW.
edit on V582020Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 14 Mar 2020 23:58:55 -05001 by Violater1 because: yktgjujk

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Apparently after today's meeting all close contact events closed in Australia except school because they're safe and not Petri dishes at all, wash you hands kids and sing ring a ring a posie.
I hazard a guess that's either Canada or U.S.in the pic.

www.adelaidenow.com.au... 42a8b0a91fe41bf8bcb41069ea

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says Australian schools should remain open for the time being, despite growing calls for them to shut down to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

However, Morrison encouraged a policy of “social distancing” amongst children, where they stay 1.5 metres apart from each other at school.

I heard todays announcements about schools in Australia.

To be fair, initially I was annoyed. My first thought was ''jee's, we're late on this to''

But then I heard their reasoning.

1. Bringing kids out of the schools and into public life increases their risk, as apparently schools are not being hard hit
2. It would mean large portions of the work force would need to stay home, to take care of the kids. Nurses, Doctors, Drivers, Police, Civil Servants etc etc.. which I do kinda get and agree with.

I think it will change by next week, but thats ok because if it keeps getting worse, then most companies will shut down so kids can be at home. We need to use the next week to prepare - WFH arrangements etc

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
here's a prediction from early January-- creepy!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Australian Update

We are now at 249.

That's a rise of 52 since yesterday. Only 2 of these additional cases are by known transmission. Everybody else has arrived from overseas.

What exactly happened to the travel ban?.......

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Coronavirus updates LIVE: PM announces mandatory two-week self-isolation for international arrivals

All visitors to Australia will have to self-isolate for 14 days from midnight Sunday, while cruise ships from international ports will also be banned.

www.smh.com.au... .html

Why didn't we have this a month ago, before community spread? Australia is an island continent, it's not rocket science.
edit on 15-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dainfamusgc
And seriously how many times are you gonna post the same dribble if you think its non sense why even bother posting. This is an updates thread for people actually concerned.

W

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I don't get the logic, spread it through schools so the nurses and doctors and police etc are more likely to get it from their kids and then they cannot go to work.

It would make more sense send kids home, kids that have parents that run essential services could be baby sat at school by minimal staff, the government is supposed to slowing the spread not speeding it up.
edit on 15-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: Wookiep

Well you need to see a dr. 3 weeks of being sick, is not normal. Rest up and on Monday see a doc. Check to see if you have a fever. ***i am no doctor*** check for a fever thou. Hope you get better.

I mean honestly you didn't even answer my question, nor attempt too lol. I guess I must be coming across as an a-hole or something. Sorry, it's just funny "Go see a doctor, asshole!". lol. OK??? Like OMGZ, never once thought to do that! Stupid!

ETA - The question being - Does anyone know what complications prior infections like strep, or other very recent strains of "flu" can do to affect this virus? Anyone??

I'll make a new post of this concern:
1. If you are on any of these drugs : en.wikipedia.org...
2. You should know this: the virus takes in 2 parts of our brain.
3. Worrying new research has suggested that the deadly coronavirus could infect the brains of those who contract the virus.
The deadly disease has been identified as a respiratory virus. But, Dr Norman Swan told the ABC’s Coronacast podcast, certain symptoms may signal that it’s a “more complicated virus than we think”.
“We think of this as a respiratory virus, which indeed is what it is – you know the symptoms are cough, flu-like symptoms, feeling breathless, and a bit fatigued,” Dr Swan said.
“But you can also get headaches, and there is a suggestion that it might affect the nervous system as well.”
4. It is now known that CoVs are not always confined to the respiratory tract and that they may also invade the CNS inducing neurological diseases.

So the point I want to make here is that if you are on any of the above medications, an early effect of the virus may not be a cough, or even a fever. So if any of you are experiencing a different type of headache like a lightning rod hit you for less then a second and have this go on throughout the week or so... anyway, my post here is just a warning of another symptom that researchers are learning about.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
New Coronavirus Test 10 Times Faster Is FDA Approved

A company I use to work at, Hoffmann-La Roche, when it was in Nutley NJ is coming through with quick 3-hour test kits in volume

www.bloomberg.com...

FDA grants emergency use approval to highly automated process

Roche shares jump 11%, the most in more than two decade

U.S. health regulators have approved a new coronavirus test that will speed up by tenfold the ability to test patients, helping solve a significant obstacle to American efforts to contain the virus.
The Food and Drug Administration granted “emergency use authorization” to the test, which runs on Roche Holding AG’s cobas 6800/8800 systems. The 8800 system is capable of testing 4,128 patients a day, and the 6800 version can test as many as 1,440. The tool also is available in Europe and countries that accept its CE marking for medical devices.
Roche shares traded 11% higher at 1:29 p.m. in Zurich, the steepest intraday increase since 1997.

We can surmise the slow testing in Europe and America is due to the monetary windfall that will take place by
these mercenary drug companies.

Its NO DOUBT about it. In-fact they're putting it in our faces and we will and can do nothing about it.
edit on 15-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
apnews.com...

MEXICO CITY (AP) — While the coronavirus pandemic has led authorities around the globe to cancel concerts and sporting events, and even shut down daily activities in some places, Mexico City is going ahead with Vive Latino — one of the most important music festivals in the country.

Some acts backed out, but tens of thousands of music fans flocked on Saturday to the first day of the festival, which still expected Guns N’ Roses, Carlos Vives and Zoe to be among its headliners. Organizers said more than 70,000 tickets had been sold for each of the festival’s two days.

Books will be written when all is said and done showing how the smartest beings on the planet with the smartest technology in existence did the stupidest things possible in the most serious situation they'd ever faced.

edit on 15/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/3/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jograuk
The elites have no loyalty to any country, race, or religion. They lack any kind of empathy. They are driven by greed, power and a desire to control and subdue the masses. They control all governments, media, and corporations including big pharma.
This COVID19. "COrona VIrus December 2019" was released around the world by vaccines and other routes in December 2019. In the uk, all school kids were given nasal spray vaccines in school. Then taken to the cinema for free. Why? Shortly afterwards families have been and still are up and down with flu like symptoms. The media have been bombarding the people with the coronavirus narrative ever since and how it originated in China. All lies!...it has been distributed worldwide by our governments. The media are in collusion. The plan is to depopulate the planet around 80%. The soon to be used test swabs and vaccine will be mandatory. Both of which will be infectious and lethal. With a delayed incubation period. The desired outcome. Depopulation, A one world central government, A central Bank, Cashless, With the remaining herd enslaved and chipped with rf id within their bodies. Probably distributed by vaccines. THIS IS THE AGENDA. FACT.sreply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yeah um,

Do you got a link for that?

It sounds all cool and all, but like I dont think that people oh so powerful and righteous will try to go all out on a virus like this to conquer the world.

Your theory just doesn't add up and sometimes I'm really good at math.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Roche shares traded 11% higher at 1:29 p.m. in Zurich, the steepest intraday increase since 1997.

Because that is what is REALLY important.

Yeah...

link   

No idea where this is..

twitter.com...

"Some people no masks."

There are maybe less than 10 people in that phone wearing masks! No gloves.. nothing.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Can anyone tell me why the MSM says don't wear a mask?

If you have difficulty breathing, see a doctor ASAP. Otherwise, just self isolate..

Just in case.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join