It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 5

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is it right here. The Question is WHY??

originally posted by: Mamana12

originally posted by: MrRCflying
CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin tests positive. Tested positive today, after feeling ill yesterday.

How are all these celebs, anchors, and actors getting tests done so quickly, when we hear of others taking 9+ days to get the results?????

Brooke

Since this is a conspiracy site... If I needed to convince a nation of people to stay home, I'd want to have several high profile people in strategic positions be confirmed as having it (Royals, politicians, news anchors, athletes) so that the public can see that it is real because someone they know has it now. Of course the high profile figures will all have very mild cases. It would benefit that goal to get those people confirmed as having it very quickly. Maybe they have it, maybe they don't. I believe some actually do, but I think some are being confirmed as having it (Prince Charles, Boris) in order to convince the public to stay home.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Quick UK update from my neck of the woods, and I think we're in for a very bumpy ride here in the UK and for quite some time to come.

1) Local hospital had first death on 26th, today announced 2 more taking total as of yesterday to 11.

2) Neighbour went to butchers (this is a village, it's the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales - popular tourist destination) at about 1pm today.

While he was there he noticed the unusually high amount of traffic so started counting how many cars were going past - he stopped when he got to 100.

This was in 5 or so minutes.

It seems a lot of people here are STILL not taking it seriously and are presumably going away for Easter.

I don't really know what is wrong with people, but if they don't start taking this seriously we're going to make Italy and Spain look like a minor snuffle.

I also personally know some people who are tested positive, one is a 21 year old county level rugby player - very fit and healthy, hit him very quick and he thought he was going to die because he couldn't breathe.

Take care, stay safe, and stay the flip indoors.

EDIT - PS - oh yeah a video has been doing the rounds from Birmingham of a 5G mast that had been set on fire.

Madness abounds.
edit on 3-4-2020 by DankyDSmythe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The positive guy will be OK.

He will be ok from someone else's point of view. Since he is dead.
He won't generate much sympathy due to the spitting!

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The WHY is because they want us to stay home since this virus is really happening. People who are not heeding the call to stay home are potential vectors for the virus to expand. People are dying and they are trying to get the point across that this is serious. I agree that some of these actors getting sick is just an act, another role for them to play on the screen. For some people, the only way for them to realize this virus is real is to see famous people contracting it.

People are dying. People are going to continue to die. Let's keep the numbers down as much as we can, though.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamana12

originally posted by: MrRCflying
CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin tests positive. Tested positive today, after feeling ill yesterday.

How are all these celebs, anchors, and actors getting tests done so quickly, when we hear of others taking 9+ days to get the results?????

Brooke

Since this is a conspiracy site... If I needed to convince a nation of people to stay home, I'd want to have several high profile people in strategic positions be confirmed as having it (Royals, politicians, news anchors, athletes) so that the public can see that it is real because someone they know has it now. Of course the high profile figures will all have very mild cases. It would benefit that goal to get those people confirmed as having it very quickly. Maybe they have it, maybe they don't. I believe some actually do, but I think some are being confirmed as having it (Prince Charles, Boris) in order to convince the public to stay home.

Shall I amaze you all?
Nothing bad is going to happen to him. Like to the vast majority who catch this. If you are alive today, yu have survived many bad flu seasons. Think about that.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Wall Street Journal
@WSJ
·
18m
New York City crematories are so overwhelmed with the death toll from coronavirus cases that regulators are letting them operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week
--

Just like Wuhan.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bishop2199

I agree the numbers are horrific, real people are dying.

Something just doesn't add up, and I'm very suspicious.

But my family and I are staying home like good little Lambs...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
C.I.A. Hunts for Authentic Virus Totals in China, Dismissing Government Tallies

WASHINGTON — The C.I.A. has been warning the White House since at least early February that China has vastly understated its coronavirus infections and that its count could not be relied upon as the United States compiles predictive models to fight the virus, according to current and former intelligence officials. The intelligence briefings in recent weeks, based at least in part on information from C.I.A. assets in China, played an important role in President Trump’s negotiation on Thursday of an apparent détente with President Xi Jinping of China. Since then, both countries have ratcheted back criticism of each other. Obtaining a more accurate count of the Chinese rate of infection and deaths from the virus has worldwide public health implications at a time of grave uncertainty over the virus, its speed of transmission and other fundamental questions. For American officials, the totals are critical to getting a better understanding of how Covid-19 will affect the United States in the months to come and of the effectiveness of countermeasures like social distancing, according to American intelligence agencies and White House officials.

www.nytimes.com...

I predict they will come out with a "correction" in some form they think will save face and then go right back to lying again, and again, and again. Expecting otherwise is the most foolish route.

As to those that think they have agents spreading this purposefully, it very plausible that they have recommended those "loyal to the CCP" go out if they are infected to cause havoc and deflect from the situation back home. The CCP really is a cult.

That said, the vast majority of Chinese are no longer part of the CCP cult. They are either fully distancing themselves, or are still too afraid to stand up, but they do not support it. The 10% or so that are fully brainwashed and still defend the CCP will not have anyone, Chinese or otherwise, backing them when the truth comes out.

There is a reason HK and Taiwan reacted so quickly because they knew how to see through the deception for what is was.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Southwest Michigan 40 confirmed in Berrien County. 400+ under watch. People are everywhere wandering around. For some reason people are still buying every roll of toilet paper they can find. Stores have package limit people will go to their vehicle and come back in a get another. Families are still going to the store hand in hand and complaining because the cashier doesn't have a mask on. But they are there with 3,4,5 kids. Have a small farm about 20 miles away and can check the cameras the neighbors have people coming and going all the time.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Europe Numbers Update :
(BNO and Worldometers now include all data from France, the Retirement Home data too)

www.worldometers.info...
bnonews.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Gruesome, about 5000 people died today from this thing. RIP

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Thanks for the Berrien County update! That is where I was raised.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
NPR
@NPR
·
46m
One of the nation's most important medical testing companies has acknowledged that it has a backlog of at least 115,000 coronavirus tests.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From French Live Feed :

- 19h46 : 66% of Retirement Homes (Ehpad) have announced one or more cases of COVID-19.
Thats about ~3,000 Retirement Homes (Thoughout France).

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf calls for everyone to wear face masks when they are away from home at places where people congregate, such as stores and pharmacies.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Pennsylvania Gov. Wolf calls for everyone to wear face masks when they are away from home at places where people congregate, such as stores and pharmacies.

Or what. Like we can just go to our bin and pull out a mask at whim. Dumb ass must not know that there’s a friggin shortage.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Battle over 3m masks
president asks that shipments to Canada and Latin America be suspended
3M hits back over humanitarian,trade implications

www.forbes.com...
globalnews.ca...

It's almost like we have a Defense Production Act for this exact scenario. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Or what. Like we can just go to our bin and pull out a mask at whim. Dumb ass must not know that there’s a friggin shortage.

There was plenty around in January.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Everything is crazy right now. I mean crazy. hell this pandemic has not even gotten started yet. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like we are gonna need a mask thou. I can’t find any, one thing I forgot to get back in February. 😡 people will hoard masks like toilet paper too.
edit on 3-4-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

We're all just going to have to make due. If you have an old t-shirt to cut up you can use that. Tons of videos on youtube. I had my daughter crochet one for me. I don't have any stretchy fabric in my stash so I figured I could layer fabric on the insde of that. I ordered some ski scarves on Amazon... the kind that are like the neck of a turtleneck shirt. You pull it up over your face. I was going to make some but like I said I don't have anything stretchy and my husband isn't parting with any of his t-shirts.

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join