It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's virus burial pits are so large, you can see them from space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How about providing a source that isn't under a paywall.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So, Iran is using this virus to cover up killing protesters in their country I suppose. They do not want other countries to check on who is dying. Haul a known protester in because they coughed and give them a bunch of meds that causes their immune system to over react and they die. This is more like what I think is happening there, the government leaders with the fake coronavirus could be part of the plan, to show evidence that it is in their upper leadership, nobody would contest these virus deaths if their leaders were supposedly sick too.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
is it I Ran ians, or I Rain ians.

that's what I've been confused about...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you familiar with the concept of a mass grave?

oh you mean where they pile bodies one on top of another and the bury them, and not in coffins like in the video. yes i i'm.

doesn't that make the video claiming mass graves fake? i say yes it does. if piling bodies in a mass grave as the article claims why the video of a coffin being carried by i think it was four people?

There are no headstones.

open your eyes while you watch the 2nd video in the OP's link and you will see the headstone/markers

edit on 13-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Gothmog

Having seen historical images of mass grave trenches, they do not often line everybody in neat little 9' spaces. They often are stacked and filled to the max in perilous times. So if these photos are true, it is a scary prospect for Iranians.

Math freaks lack common sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"VAST"

Then, it turns out to be a pair of trenches the length of a football field. What a letdown...

(post by Waterglass removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join