It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's virus burial pits are so large, you can see them from space

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Iran can't be trusted to tell the truth almost at all these days. They photoshop in extra missiles in tests. They build nonsensical aircraft mockups and claim great breakthroughs. etc. A said thing for such an ancient civilization. The virus epidemic is another situation where they are not exactly being truthful. We all know Iran's reporting for its virus deaths is far, far less than what they really are experiencing. Now we have visible evidence of that fact.

A trench, the length of a football field, has been dug at the cemetery in the holy city of Qom. This was spotted by the Maxar imagery satellites and published in the Washington Post. Not only is the trench quite long, but there is a massive pile of white lime. This is often used in mass graves to manage the decay and odor. This is a massive departure from the traditional single person or family burials that take place. With tradition being so important, this is a notable departure and one that would not be done without reason. The reason, of course, is there are far, far more deaths than reported.

And now here's the kicker: the imagery is from March 1st. Not the last few days. That means the deaths were of sufficient number to warrant a mass grave at the beginning of the month. The virus might just be ravaging Iran far, far worse than even the pessimists had speculated.

And, yes, even though Iran is an enemy of the US, I would not wish this on anyone.

Take a look:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Didn't they have some protests not to long ago? If getting the truth from Iran is so hard, how do we know it was the virus that killed those people?

Only asking...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

"Can see them from space" .... 🙄

You can see everything from space if you're looking at it with a satellite.

This is probably one of the most fear mongering coronavirus headlines yet.
edit on 13-3-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Iran is carrying out a nationwide political purge under the cover of the virus.
Most of the bodies in those mass graves have bullets in them.

(post by Waterglass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Let's do the math
2 trenches as long as a football field
300' in length , total 600'
Now , considering one grave at 9' (small , but we will use that).
600 / 9 = 67.
So , let us say that each trench is 2x each
4 x 67 = 268.
Not very fear imposing.
Epic Fail for WAPO . (or should be)

edit on 3/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Do you have a more reliable site than Wapo? I don't wanna pay them money to view their fake news.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Atsbhct

The question to you is. So you have an opinion but is the thread the truth? Because if it is that's really something. However you never seem to address the actual issue. Just derail the thread. Did China make your avatar?

You're the only one derailing the thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Having seen historical images of mass grave trenches, they do not often line everybody in neat little 9' spaces. They often are stacked and filled to the max in perilous times. So if these photos are true, it is a scary prospect for Iranians.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Having seen historical images of mass grave trenches, they do not often line everybody in neat little 9' spaces. They often are stacked and filled to the max in perilous times. So if these photos are true, it is a scary prospect for Iranians.

I would be hard pressed to imagine Muslims just tossin folks in a trench.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Iran is carrying out a nationwide political purge under the cover of the virus.
Most of the bodies in those mass graves have bullets in them.

Did IRAN cut off the internet? We were getting homemade recordings of the uprising against the leadership. Then....nothing. For a few months now.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Could be that the wapost is selling us file image of earthquake victims from another year. Nyt and wapost as well as cnn have been documented trying to push such nonsense in the past.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

lol right.

I mean hell I can be seen from space if you use a satellite lol.

Click bait for sure.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Prove it? Or is this just you spreading gossip and rumors?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here are some iran webcams. worldcam.eu...

There are iraninan chat rooms but you have to sign up to use them.
I'm not going to do that but if you really want to know sign up for one and see if you can chat with some iranians.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
did anybody notice that in the last video where they show the "newly dug pit" or i say should say graves there are others there that he never lets the camera show a clear view of the marker/ headstones. seems fishy to me, if you gonna show a bunch of graves that resulted from covid 19 you would want to show headstones with dates on them so they can be documented properly.

i'm calling BS.
edit on 13-3-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
are these the mass graves, like the mass graves in germany that is illegal to send an x-ray down to find out exactly what is in said mass graves?

is it like that, where you cannot count the bones?

or is it a mass grave, that has no bones, similar to the ones 'around' the world lmfao.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Isn’t everything “visible from space” when your using a reconnaissance satellite?

You can clearly make out cars in that picture as well so I guess-

Iranians have cars so large they are visible from space.

I get the point, the graves are very large, but this whole “visible from space” line is extremely outdated.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Are you familiar with the concept of a mass grave?

There are no headstones. It's a pit they dump large numbers of bodies into.

I saw this on the news last night.
I didnt know Iran had that many dead.

What is China doing with the bodies then?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't that depend on which way the bodies are placed, are they side by side or end to end?
That would surely make a difference right? Just asking

top topics

<<   2 >>

join