It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JerkWatch 2020 France's Macron says Nationalism is no Response to Coronavirus Pandemic!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
did he drink your milkshake?

You're thinking of Daniel Plainview...

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I kinda like the reference.
Takes me back to the very early ATS days where everything that happened was due to the NWO.

Yeah, T.P. Morgan thinks this is a NWO plot.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
as if that dude wasnt a mason......
we are on to you.....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

We go to the grocery store once a week, we now have to go today instead o Sunday because the stores re being picked clean....the people buying all the tp and stuff are screwing the regular people who now cant do their regular shopping.
Btw, I'm in ohio, Costco, Sam's club, Walmart, and kroger within 5 mile radius are out of toilet paper, bottled water, ramen noodles, and hand sanitizer, tissues, and now they are buying all the baby wipes....

So frustrating!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

It's people like T.P. Morgan who are frustrating you. he thinks stocking up on toilet paper is saving him money since, you know, he'll never need to drive to the market for anything else in the interim.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Macron is an idiot. they are feeling the economic squeeze because tourists wont be going there and spending their money.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Macron is an idiot. they are feeling the economic squeeze because tourists wont be going there and spending their money.

Kind of like how most of the tourists can't come here either.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Just Who The F is the guy. Is the world overreacting? Possibly. However its also possible that the world is NOT overreacting. So what kind of person are you? One who lives on the edge or a "Be Prepared" kind. I am the latter because at best you are usually safe. So here comes Macron and so he gives a speech on Nationalism. Really? So who is he a sock puppet for? The New World Order, The Vatican, The United Nations, The Rothschild's, George Soros or the other groups that have been around for centuries.

LINKS:

France's Macron says nationalism is no response to coronavirus pandemic

EU must avoid virus 'nationalism', Macron says

Sidebar:

France to close all schools as it braces for ‘Italian scenario’

This guy must talk to the mirror every day as he is obviously in love with himself as he dictates his opinion to the world. The mirror obviously talks back to him.

Sorry pal but here in the USA ole Buck Wheat and Joe Deplorable is already in the process of clearing the shelves of toilet paper. I bought 150 rolls three weeks ago. So you think the USA and others are going to listen or give a rats azz about you as its all about comfort and staying alive.

Global Nationalism would be the end of man. Except for those in the "know"

You you don't know? Well...

And your only reason for dispute is an attack on his character? REALLY?

And he is absolutely correct. Nationalism is no solution to the COVID-19 pandemic.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nationalism is a dangerous trend under any circumstances.
Anyone who thinks nationalism is OK was either absent the day they talked about WW2 in history class or somehow has it confused with patriotism.

(post by Waterglass removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Come on. Your a self proclaimed member as a Mason. You wrote and posted same on ATS. Plans to suspend you softball game in lieu of the National Emergency? I hope you also enjoy wiping your azz with your hand.

In fact if you want I will sell some toilet paper rolls to you. You will get the "member" discount.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Not so fast bacteria breath! Washing contaminated bung hole with soon to be contaminated water. So as Wendy's used to say:

"Wheres the Bleach? "

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wasn't mocking hockey. I love it but just think. Especially if you ever played a lot of sweat and tears. They need to pull an NBA

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Whatever.

(post by Waterglass removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I watch the people. You seem to be tone deaf to the masses as they even control Trump Et Al. They run for TP I also do so. Go ahead and wipe with your hand. Your old school.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

No sure what that incoherent reply was supposed to be addressing.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

See above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join