It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Military Preparing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So, I was walking to work through Westminster, London today.

As I walked past the Wellington Barracks I clocked a lorry from AAH Pharmaceuticals leaving via the gate.

AAH are:

The UK's leading wholesaler and distributor of pharmaceutical and healthcare products and services

This isn't surprising and preparedness is a good thing - though I wouldn't be surprised if the military are called in soon for logistics, public order and (hopefully not) corpse management.

Obviously I've no indication of what was in the lorry but I'm hoping they were delivering face masks and symptom management drugs rather than body bags.

Watch this space, but the gears are in motion.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Huh?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
Your lack of understanding seems unwarranted. The op has clearly stated they were walking by a military barracks in London when they sw a truck delivering medical supplies by one of the UK's leading suppliers.

Which leads to his speculation that the UK military is preparing itself for potential medical emergency in the general public.

Is that more clear??

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Jefferton
Your lack of understanding seems unwarranted. The op has clearly stated they were walking by a military barracks in London when they sw a truck delivering medical supplies by one of the UK's leading suppliers.

Which leads to his speculation that the UK military is preparing itself for potential medical emergency in the general public.

Is that more clear??

Thank you for the added articulation

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Loque76
It was all pretty clear to me. Not sure how anyone could read your op and be confused.

new topics

top topics

join