It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Dreams About God Telling Her That The Coronavirus Will Soon Be Gone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think this little girl may have received a heavenly message.

Less than an hour ago, as I was leaving a case and closing up for the night, my Advocate had just turned off the lights when the light on my phone lit up. I looked down at my phone and the Bible verse Psalms 91 was on my phone. At first I thought someone had texted it to me, but that was not the case.

My Advocate asked me what was wrong. I told her the verse just popped up on my phone but it wasn't sent through email or text. I was not familiar with the verse and started reading it. I stopped and read it out loud. My Advocate said she thought it was weird. She is not religious at all, so she called her friend that is. Her friend told her that it was the second time today that someone had called her and brought up Psalms 91.

So maybe God really is trying to tell us something.

Love this!
edit on 14-3-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

"Hope and change", or "hope and faith" whichever floats your boat. Both are just ideas/concepts, not actual "people". As for myself, I've found "taking action" and "personal responsibility" to be far more effective in this world than the idle concept of "hope".

Fine. What action are you personally taking to make sure this WuFlu goes away?

Some things are a little bigger than you or I.

The only one denigrating a person was you with your absurdly claiming that there's "zero difference" between myself and the WBC.

Look, I know that mirror is hard to look into sometimes. It can hurt; I've seen some ugly stuff inside mine as well. Of course, if one never really looks at themselves as others see them, never takes the time to glance into that mirror, one never changes that ugly.

I did not denigrate you. I gave you a glimpse into how someone else sees your statement. Take that to heart or ignore it; that choice is up to you.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Fine. What action are you personally taking to make sure this WuFlu goes away?

The same action I'm taking to prevent monkeys from flying outta my arse... none, because neither is gonna happen anytime soon.

WuFlu is here just like the common cold and regular flu. The cat's outta the bag. Just be smart to mitigate and slow the spread so that when the infection rate peaks the 15-20% who may need hospitalization for ventilators etc. don't overwhelm the system.

The WuFlu itself isn't the issue. For roughly 80% it'll be no worse than any other cold or flu. The chance of the infection rate peaking too fast, and that 15-20% overwhelming our medical infrastructure, is the actual threat. We don't want to hit a situation where heart attacks etc. are turned away because, "sorry, all beds are full".

Look, I know that mirror is hard to look into sometimes....

Do you really? Cuz the irony in the rest of your nonsense here is pretty thick.
edit on 3/14/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
In the midst of nonstop Panic & Fear over Covid-19...
I offer this comforting and charming message of faith & hope from a little girl in the Philippines.

On March 8, a Facebook post by Michelle Dalida-Calayag went viral because of a vision her daughter Jahzara Bryelle saw in her dream.

While the mother-daughter pair was watching CNN News report on television regarding the COVID-19 cases, Jahzara “Jahzy” suddenly spoke.

“Mommy you know what, God told me something,” she told her mom.

The mother was shocked because it seemed like her daughter was very confident of the message she received from God. It was as if she was simply referring to a classmate or a friend.

So Michelle asked, “How? What did He tell you?”

Jahzy replied,
“I was sleeping last night and in my dream, I hear God, He told me, ‘Jahzy don’t be scared, the virus will be gone on April.'”

The mother responded, “Wow! Wait, were you scared?”

“I’m no longer sacred,” Jahzy replied.

And when Michelle asked her why, the little girl confidently said, “Because God is with me, and the Holy Spirit is with me. So I’m not scared.”

godtv.com...

I'd like to believe her.
Let's hope a child's faith ultimately speaks louder and more true than all the many merchants of panic and fear.

Wtf am I going to do with the six transport truckloads of toilet paper I am hording???

I have faith that this will be over and not much will change...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Corona virus has been around since the bible was written so maybe your daughter is high on your peyote?

bromelain in the form of fresh pineapple is not only more helpful, it's delicious.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The same action I'm taking to prevent monkeys from flying outta my arse... none, because neither is gonna happen anytime soon.

So what happened to "physical action" and "personal responsibility"?

The WuFlu itself isn't the issue. For roughly 80% it'll be no worse than any other cold or flu. The chance of the infection rate peaking too fast, and that 15-20% overwhelming our medical infrastructure, is the actual threat. We don't want to hit a situation where heart attacks etc. are turned away because, "sorry, all beds are full".

You are correct, but that 15-20% of the population is not all that would be affected. They will likely be the elderly and infirm, and have families. Don't you think those families will be affected if their loved one dies?

Westboro Baptist Church didn't either.

But here's the good part: this all started because you attacked a story about a little girl giving her mother hope. That hope and faith you poo-poo is one of the few things actually keeping us from experiencing the exact problem you mention. Hopeless people run to help at the slightest sign of a problem because they have no hope. Hopeful people tend to not do so. You just admitted to literally fearing the very thing your words would help to bring about!

You know, I have given you every possible opportunity to self-reflect, or just acknowledge that we disagree on this subject and walk away... and yet, here you are, constantly trying to say something to anger me. It's not working... I don't feel anger toward you at all. As a matter of fact I feel more pity than anything. It must be terrible to hate so much you can't even look at a situation rationally.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, cant a message of faith in scary times be respected and not met with vulgar obscenities and insults. Our world is truly broken and we deserve whatever this pandemic gives us. You children on here throwing angry words and obscene gestures at a child is just ridiculous. Know this before electricity was discovered it was magic. Before TV and radio were discovered it wasn't possible.

I will pray and have faith for our people, but how far have we fallen that we lack even decency and common courtesy that we mock a child than to find hope in her words.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So what happened to "physical action" and "personal responsibility"?

Geesh, bub. I could have sworn you said something about, "There used to be a day when people tried to understand what they are replying to as well.". Perhaps you should have read a bit further and tried to understand what you were replying to....

originally posted by: redmage
Just be smart to mitigate and slow the spread...

See that? Up there. That's taking personal responsibility instead of just hoping the WuFlu disappears. Be smart and responsible for yourself to avoid getting it, or to avoid spreading it. Be smart to mitigate and slow the spread. Wash your hands, avoid large crowds, etc.. I'm not going through the full damn list of pragmatic recommendations that you can easily find everywhere.

You are correct, but that 15-20% of the population is not all that would be affected.

I never said it was, so save your strawman attempts to justify the absurd furtherance your WBC nonsense.

How about this? If people choose to be idiots, and spread it like wildfire, don'tcha think the families of heart attack victims being turned away cuz "the beds are all full" would also be affected?

Personal responsibility. Use it.

You know, I have given you every possible opportunity to self-reflect, or just acknowledge that we disagree on this subject and walk away... and yet, here you are, still self-righteously attempting to justify your absurd WBC nonsense.

That hope and faith you poo-poo is one of the few things actually keeping us from experiencing the exact problem you mention. Hopeless people run to help at the slightest sign of a problem because they have no hope. Hopeful people tend to not do so. You just admitted to literally fearing the very thing your words would help to bring about!

Are you drunk? Acknowledging the actual threat here (the possibility of overwhelming our medical infrastructure with too many inpatients) is just a level headed threat assessment. If someone can't breath and needs hospitalization with a ventilator, hope isn't going to change that fact. If they stay home hoping, then their survival could very well be in jeopardy. Don't you think those families will be affected if their loved one dies just idly hoping it goes away? The "hopeless" people you speak of (running to help at the slightest sign) would not be admitted as inpatients and assigned a room/bed for just a mild cough or sniffle.

It must be terrible to hate so much that you can't even look at a situation rationally, but whatever it takes to get ya through your self-righteous day. I hear there's a hate filled "Baptist" church that loves to use their religious beliefs to justify attacking others. Sounds like you might be a perfect fit. Do you live anywhere near Topeka?
edit on 3/14/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Dude, really? Really?

I just explained that your post was as inconsiderate towards those who could find hope in that story as another group was to the families of deceased. And you are now what? two pages in? of trying everything in your power to twist it into some sort of personal attack. Now you're reduced to just repeating my own words without even caring what the context is.

Breathe, man!

This is not the Mud Pit and I will not be drawn into a personal argument over this. If that angers you further, so be it. I'll state it again as I have before: how you behave towards others is your choice; I cannot and will not try to force you into any particular action. All I can do, and what I have done, is point out that your post was insensitive and inappropriate.

I wonder what you would do if you were ever really confronted... no, I take that back. I don't want to imagine what you might try, considering how badly a little criticism on an internet forum has upset you.

I'm genuinely curious as to why... is it because the little girl in the story mentioned God? Is it because someone might have not been so miserable for a short time? Is it because it makes you feel impotent? Is it something else?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well, at the end of one of our greatest movies, Shawshank Redemption, was said a very inspiring aphorism apparently original to the movie

Hope is a good thing--maybe the best of things---and a good thing never dies.

You know when I first read this OP I had the thought that with so much ranker in our hearts amongst us if God did want to speak or appear to someone in our modern age it might have to be a child.

Yet the balance is always that hope can lead to inspiration and that can lead to knowledge

The little girl, in the final analysis, was talking about a form of knowledge that sprung from the fountain of her heart.

Maybe she is a seer then to us we are blessed and if she is but a little girl with a big heart then that is a good thing too.

…And a good thing never dies.

edit on 14-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
God kills a bunch of people with a virus then swoops in and says, "hey no worries the virus will be gone soon". Typical God behavior!

Who said God did this? If you believe God did it, then you must believe that there is a Satan. Why not accuse the accuser?
edit on 14-3-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sorry, bub. As much as you might wish it were so, I ain't angry.

Disappointed would be far more appropriate. Like I said, after 13 years I thought you were better than this, but you've proven me wrong. Two pages in and you were still trying to justify your absurd WBC nonsense.

You made it quite clear that being skeptical of an alleged internet tale-gone-viral (more specifically, a reaction to it), and picketing the funerals of fallen soldiers in the name of God are one and the same in your eyes. Got it. Pure "WBC" material all the way with "zero difference" in your eyes. I've simply pointed out how inappropriate and absurd your comparison was, and how you happen fit the "WBC" bill far more than I do with your continual use of religion to attempt to justify such outlandish attacks.

I've already said in my 2nd post that, "if she actually exists, then it's sweet if a child's dream made her feel better.". I wouldn't knock a child for having a dream that gave her comfort, and I didn't. I simply made a skeptical comment regarding "hope and faith", and "hope and change". Neither the words "hope" nor "faith" appeared anywhere in the OP's quote of this tale-gone-viral. Yet you were already set off to the hyperbolic "WBC" ad hominem races.

I'm simply curious as to why you continually choose to project upon me so much that I can only assume are things you dislike about yourself, or do you enjoy making irrational arguments and using religion to justify hyperbolic ad hominems?
edit on 3/15/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
hey, not to uhhhh, derail the whole thing you guys have got going on here, but i've got one lil question...
if this is such an important message of hope that we all desperately need or whatever
why did god appear in the dream of one little girl in the phillipines?
why not several hundred thousand over a couple of nights?
or even just a few hundred?
surely it would be just as easy and just as intangible a proof?

instead, we have exactly the same number of girls being told personally by god that this will disappear suddenly as we have girls dreaming that the local parrot breeder is going to fortify his house and outfit all his parrots with little helmets to stand guard [i.e. one, that was the corona-related dream i had last night].
Maybe that is also ordained by a higher power?
Don't you dare denigrate my hope!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Come on, you know God doesn't do that!

I always say, with a light heart, in response to the famous Al Pacino speech saying God is an absentee landlord.

I say, no he isn't an absentee landlord, he is a slumlord!

edit on 15-3-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

As much as you might wish it were so, I ain't angry.

Ah, well, then. If you say so. Please, carry on with your lack of anger.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
hey, not to uhhhh, derail the whole thing you guys have got going on here, but i've got one lil question...
if this is such an important message of hope that we all desperately need or whatever
why did god appear in the dream of one little girl in the phillipines?
why not several hundred thousand over a couple of nights?
or even just a few hundred?
surely it would be just as easy and just as intangible a proof?

instead, we have exactly the same number of girls being told personally by god that this will disappear suddenly as we have girls dreaming that the local parrot breeder is going to fortify his house and outfit all his parrots with little helmets to stand guard [i.e. one, that was the corona-related dream i had last night].
Maybe that is also ordained by a higher power?
Don't you dare denigrate my hope!

Ssshhh, you can't use logic in this thread or you''re no better than someone picketing AIDS babies funerals and ten times worse than Hitler.
edit on 15-3-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Ah, well, then. If you say so. Please, carry on with your lack of anger.

Will do.

As for you, I'd suggest some time with a mirror contemplating.

Maybe try praying and asking Jesus how he feels about using religion to justify hyperbolic ad hominems, and about the way such behavior reflects upon Christians/Christianity. If he's looking down from above, I'd imagine he might be a bit disappointed as well. You're capable of better than you've displayed here.

While I don't believe humans got everything correct in the bible, it does have some interesting allegories you could learn from.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

edit on 3/15/2020 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Where is this from?

Never mind...I found it.

American author Sylvia Browne published a book in 2008 called End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World.

www.worldofbuzz.com...

edit on 15-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

or that the little girl has been hearing, seeing the news and saw the panic that has ensued adults around her and not understanding how to help, it has plagued the young girls mind to the point she has a dream or should we refer to it properly as a nightmare, her subconscious has given her the answer she would like to hear and tell her family. That everything will be ok.

This is basic psychological pressures resulting in extreme consciousness pressure.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join