It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Girl Dreams About God Telling Her That The Coronavirus Will Soon Be Gone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In the midst of nonstop Panic & Fear over Covid-19...
I offer this comforting and charming message of faith & hope from a little girl in the Philippines.

Your offering is accepted and greatly appreciated. Out of the mouths of babes, great wisdom speaks.

I am reminded of Acts 2:17:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Those were the words of Peter the Disciple, when the Holy Spirit was first poured out onto the Disciples of Jesus.

As to the instances of people seeing Psalms 91...

Of particular interest to me is Psalms 91:5-6, as it seems to specify this type of turmoil:

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

Transliteration:

yare' pachad layil chets `uwph yowmam
deber halak 'ophel qeteb shuwd tsohar

"Deber halak 'ophel" means "the plague that travels in darkness." The Hebrews used darkness as a metaphor for a lack of understanding, so it can also be interpreted as "the plague that travels in ways unknown." That's a pretty apt description of the WuFlu.

I believe we are living in days when God will begin to make Himself known to men through miracles, signs, and wonders. I see many already occurring, although there will be those so lost they cannot see them and so full of hate they will attack those who can see them. Have no doubt, though, haters notwithstanding, this old redneck is watching for another miracle.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Maybe i should broaden my sense of humour.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: RMFX1

Maybe i should broaden my sense of humour.

In times like these it may be for the best.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: blueman12
God kills a bunch of people with a virus then swoops in and says, "hey no worries the virus will be gone soon". Typical God behavior!

A perfect world is one without free will.

Take your pick. Do you want to be mindless, controlled automaton of God, or do you want to make up your own mind? If it's the latter, then this world cannot be perfect and bad things will, of necessity occur.

None of that makes sense.

It does.

If you want true choice in your life, true freedom of will, it means you have to be free to choose both good and bad.

That runs directly counter to demands of perfection. If you want perfection, everything, including you, has to be controlled to be perfect and allow no bad.

If you are free to make a choice and choose to do bad, then that imperfection ripples through the system causing more imperfections ... it cannot exist in a perfect system. So you cannot have free choice in a perfect system.

Either you give up your ability to be less than perfect and make free choices so you can live in a perfect system, or you allow that bad things happen because we have free choice and live in the resulting imperfect world.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bastion
When I was a child the local priests taught me how to milk a cow blindfolded

Are you sure it was a cow...

I knew it wasn't. I'm not retarded like the kid in the OP.

Don't blame her. Blame her parents.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"Faith & hope" sounds a bit too much like "hope & change" for my taste.

Hope in one hand and *poop* in the other. See which hand fills faster.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Amazing.
As OP, and as a brief break in the doom and gloom we're currently being inundated with...I present a positive little story about a child's comforting talk with God.

Some people here see it as a golden opportunity to attack the child's faith and call her and her mother "retarded".

Do you miss, or are you addicted to, hate, prejudice and fear so much...that you can't pass up just one small opportunity to espouse it?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thankyou for bringing this needed Psalm 91 reminder as it's currently sinking in to everyone with any sense , that it's going to be rather unpleasant , for a while yet . Perhaps it's the prophesied year of (His) recompenses.

Praying , to the god of tea and herbs, if you needed a generic name , the god , that God , as in, the real god , brings both positivity and hope to your life , a reason to live when you feel better
and perhaps now, soon , an only boon in times of foreboding ,and again in moments of severe distress , like disaster, war , losses and meeting death . An only bridge away , so one to remember , and to respect , and no matter what religiously organised perversions that some people make from the common people's basic trust in a reasonable overseer. And wouldn't it be the atheist which would bury this away as if it's non extant wisdom . And they should respect the Bible , the holier verses fit for funerals , to go to war on and to die with , and they should respect that atheists DO start praying when cast on the ocean in a sinking lifeboat .

And the last thing I want to say here is that same thing that s been known for millenia , that moral conduct , being fair effectively , begets morale in future times , and never more than now it seems . The "wicked" people can't , won't take much benefit from psalm 91 , but it's said by that unmentiobable book that all deniers will fully believe by the time the tempest takes the. Believe me I'm worrying at times too , and it's palpable too with those in charge , but this will help everyone, alot .

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hey, if she actually exists, then it's sweet if a child's dream made her feel better. I wouldn't knock a child for having a dream that gave her comfort.

Personally, I simply don't place any hope or faith for any change coming due to an alleged dream that "went viral" on the interwebz.

edit on 3/13/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No I just like laughing at stupid stuff on the internet. Assuming she exists, which I highly doubt as it's too good to check out, then good for the kid if it makes her feel better. Still doesn't mean people shouldn't wash their hands or this is going away anytime soon.

If you talk to God you're praying. If God talks to you, you're schizophrenic.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well isn't that helpful.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Well isn't that helpful.

As was your comment.
Thanks, ever so.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To the scientific and aethest there is no amount of words or videos that will convince you. Before you insult others for their faiths and denounce all religions as fantasy try a prayer. Do this sincerely and not in jest

Find a quiet place like you would when meditating

Speak to God - talk to him tell him of your doubts and insecurities speak to him as if he was there. Talk to him about anything as if he were a friend in the same room. Then during the day wait to see you will see circumstances that will make you go hmm in your day to day life.

Do it I dare you

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Ultra violet rays are stronger during spring and summer.
UV rays will knock down the virus.

What about the Southern hemisphere? Going into the winter months now.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Mr. Peanut told me that we are all going to die.
edit on 13-3-2020 by Lucky109 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
was this 'dream' from on-high?

apply this test:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams...

sons & daughters will Prophesy
young men have: Visions
old men will: Dream Dreams

so either this is not end-times where ~daughters prophesy~

or the young girl, in Catholic nation, not impressed by her religion and the soon coming Easter holy days, had a Dream...about CV by God

…………. maybe the Dream was a Prophecy ? and CV will go asleep until next flu season?

myself... I think the innocent girl got caught-up in religious fervor, not for fame but to ease the family tension/stress

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Hey, if she actually exists, then it's sweet if a child's dream made her feel better. I wouldn't knock a child for having a dream that gave her comfort.

You already did:

originally posted by: redmage
"Faith & hope" sounds a bit too much like "hope & change" for my taste.

Hope in one hand and *poop* in the other. See which hand fills faster.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As I pointed out earlier, OP, there are those who simply cannot see and thus belittle those who can... or even those who wish to see. Personally, I find great comfort in the fact that a little girl was able to ease the minds of her family. Others can call it "stupid" or "ignorant" all they want, but all they do is point out that they care less than nothing for anyone but themselves.

The sun could move backwards in the sky, the face of Jesus could appear in a comet as it streaks across the sky, Jesus Himself could appear in a burning column of fire descending from the heavens and speak directly to them, and they would still scoff and laugh it off. Their heart is hardened and their eyes are blind. They exhibit the same compassion for others as Westboro Baptist Church did when they screamed at grieving mourners that their loved one was going to hell. There is no difference.

And they cannot even see themselves for what they are.

I thank you for posting this. It gives me a little hope... perhaps in vain, perhaps not, but a little hope is always a good thing in itself. May this little girl's dream prove prophetic.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nah, the viral interwebz tale didn't say anything about the child mentioning "hope and faith" at all. Those words were the musings of an ATS member, and smelled a bit to closely to notions of "hope and change" for my taste. Read the quote in the OP again. Neither word appears in that quote at all, and your reading skills are better than you're projecting in your reply to me.

So no, I didn't knock an alleged child for having an alleged dream that allegedly gave her comfort in a viral interwebz tale.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
They exhibit the same compassion for others as Westboro Baptist Church did when they screamed at grieving mourners that their loved one was going to hell. There is no difference.

Please! LOL! Don't be such a drama queen. There's a HUGE difference between being skeptical of a viral interwebz tale, and the actions of the Westoro Baptist Church. You're better than this. You know better.
edit on 3/13/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hmmm very interesting Sylvia Browne wrote in her 2008 book "End of Days" that a respiratory illness would spread across the globe

"In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely."

i beleive and have faith

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join