It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the world be a different place after COVID19?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What say you?

Will this lead to a frightening world, a dystopia or will it lead to a one-world government?

Will the TPTB use the COVID19 to push for a one-world government?

I don't know, but it's one powerful reason they might use to get to that goal.

Imagine them saying 'we can't let another COVID19 pandemic to hit the world. Unless we form a one-world order, things will be much worst, even worst than the Spanish Flu -
'.

But hey what do I know. Just asking though, what say u?

For me, it will surely be a different world after COVID19 has come and gone.

edit on 12-3-2020 by edmc^2 because: would - world

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2
What say you?

Will this lead to a frightening world, a dystopia or will it lead to a one-world government?

Imagine them saying 'we can't let another COVID19 pandemic to hit the world. Unless we form a one-world order, things will be much worst, even worst than the Spanish Flu -
'.

It appears to be a perfect storm. Too much of a perfect storm. Someone very well may have released it intentionally, right at this time of year, to push for an ultra controlled New World order, with citizens stripped of rights, "for the good of the world". I think they would also not stop at killing hundreds of thousands of people globally to get Trump out of office, and get a puppet in his place, to get things rolling.

When a government comes for your guns, its because, they know, if you found out what they had planned for you, you would shoot them..... That's what they did in the country my grandpa came from. Then they proceeded to murder 1.5 million people. Governments murder more people then anyone else

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: edmc^2

I think it has to be. Ignoring the obvious physical effects from the virus, the virus is providing an opportunity for some to try and reshape the face of the global economy. There is currently a major battle going on for controlling dominance thereof. And it will be changed irrevocably, at some point.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Might be a lot less grandparents around. They’re now closing schools for 2-3 weeks while parents still have to work. So grandparents will be watching the grand babies that don’t show symptoms and pass it on to their elders which are the one select group of people this virus is killing.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well Biden would be the perfect puppet for their goals.
I cant think of a more perfect choice really

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

it's possible that after the hysteria dies down, the world will see the virus wasn't as bad as the media and governments claimed. then when the next pandemic hits, no one will care because no one will believe it's a legitimate threat.

i'm more worried about the hysteria in people than i am of the complications from the virus.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yes it will. After this flu gets exposed for the nothing burger that it is — people will wake up to the fact that their Governments and news outlets, all lie to them.

Do you remember when the first videos of China coming out? You know, the ones where people were having seizures from this? Where are the reports of people having those symptoms now???
edit on 12-3-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: edmc^2
What say you?

'.

It appears to be a perfect storm. Too much of a perfect storm. Someone very well may have released it intentionally, right at this time of year, to push for an ultra controlled New World order, with citizens stripped of rights, "for the good of the world". I think they would also not stop at killing hundreds of thousands of people globally to get Trump out of office, and get a puppet in his place, to get things rolling.

When a government comes for your guns, its because, they know, if you found out what they had planned for you, you would shoot them..... That's what they did in the country my grandpa came from. Then they proceeded to murder 1.5 million people. Governments murder more people then anyone else

reminds of the Wizard of OZ - the man behind the curtain.

Governments murder more people then anyone else
- so true.

As a wise king once said:

[Ecc 8:9 ASV] 9 All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: [there is] a time wherein one man hath power over another to his hurt.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yes it will. After this flu gets exposed for the nothing burger that it is — people will wake up to the fact that their Governments and news outlets, all lie to them.

Do you remember when the first videos of China coming out? You know, the ones where people were having seizures from this? Where are the reports of people having those symptoms now???

It will be very interesting to see where the pendulum swings after it dies down.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'd like to think that more people would start holding Trump accountable after all is said and done but honestly I don't see it happening.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I'm hoping we will value institutions and good governance much more.

Production and delivery will fast track to even more ai/automation.

Schools will likely be on line on a more regular basis.

Communities might be smaller and more sustainable.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I'm hoping we will value institutions and good governance much more.

Production and delivery will fast track to even more ai/automation.

Schools will likely be on line on a more regular basis.

Communities might be smaller and more sustainable.

There will probably be a re-evaluation of the situation.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You bet.

We're all getting a grand lesson in 'SUBMIT AND OBEY'...

We're also getting a huge lesson in how our Gov has no care for us at all.

It they did?

Who would EVER have allowed CHINA to have (nearly) total control over the pharmaceuticals in the US.

You know how many people are going to die - maybe even you - if China refuses to continue to supply the US with our 'drugs'. And no, I'm not talking opioids.

Now that we're on the topic of China?

Look through your house, your close, your cars, your EVERYTHING - and just see how much of all you rely on is 'made in China'.

All those Government officials that let this happen to make a buck? Should be shot for treason.

And there's a lot of them still left in the House and Senate.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

No

As of now, if you haven't noticed, things are already changing - worldwide.

link   

sure will, lots of folks won't have to buy azz wipin's for months maybe even years.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

You bet.

We're all getting a grand lesson in 'SUBMIT AND OBEY'...

We're also getting a huge lesson in how our Gov has no care for us at all.

It they did?

Who would EVER have allowed CHINA to have (nearly) total control over the pharmaceuticals in the US.

You know how many people are going to die - maybe even you - if China refuses to continue to supply the US with our 'drugs'. And no, I'm not talking opioids.

Now that we're on the topic of China?

Look through your house, your close, your cars, your EVERYTHING - and just see how much of all you rely on is 'made in China'.

All those Government officials that let this happen to make a buck? Should be shot for treason.

And there's a lot of them still left in the House and Senate.

re-alignment coming?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

sure will, lots of folks won't have to buy azz wipin's for months maybe even years.

well, there's always the commando style.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Some thing 'big' that's for sure.

Can you imagine ALL the Global boarders being closed - AFTER - repatriating everyone?

THAT is some SCARY stuff right there.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Some thing 'big' that's for sure.

Can you imagine ALL the Global boarders being closed - AFTER - repatriating everyone?

THAT is some SCARY stuff right there.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's already a plan in place.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join