It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99% Percent of U.S. Covid-19 Victims Classified as Mild - What Entities Benefit From Hysteria?.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, March 12, 2020

Statistics clearly show that 99% of those in the United States who have CoronaVirus-19, are not sick enough to warrant hospitalization.

So?

Indeed there may be some who show no symptoms at all, they are still infected/infectious.

And this is different than influenza how???

The same "powers" that are ginning up the hysteria, are also hiding the fact that Flu kills more U.S. citizens per capita, than CoronaVirus does.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You do realize, the first classification after testing will be mild. In another week or two how many of the mild cases will be moved up the scale to moderate, severe, critical?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OP that's for the patients that are still alive, it's not counting the fact that 57% of cases ended in death so far.
edit on 12-3-2020 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

The only person who benefits from hysteria about Corono is Biden.

Because he doesn't have to debate, give speeches, or campaign.
well...him and Mr. Whipple (Charmin guy in the 70s for the youngins)
edit on 12-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: stupid thumbs

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb
You do realize, the first classification after testing will be mild. In another week or two how many of the mild cases will be moved up the scale to moderate, severe, critical?

Do you have anything to back that statement up, or are you making an assumption?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Where are you seeing hysteria? No one is hysterical. No riots in the streets. No shooting or looting.
What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My daughter asked me to buy some ingredients for an special dinner she wants to make. I went to the supermarket which is part of a big chain. Police officers were controlling the lines to the supermarket cashiers.

I'm telling you, good thing they were there.

There was also a couple behind me in the line, both wearing masks and the man said, "This is happening because the Chinese" !

I didn't like that.

I'm prepping 30% because the virus and 70% because the people.

By the way, before the supermarket, I found a nice portable butane stove in Kmart for 14 bucks, if someone is interested.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Oh you had it?
How do you know how it feels or whether you might feel like getting out of bed?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Do you have anything to back that statement up, or are you making an assumption?

The fact that testing is just getting ramped up and people are getting tested only when they start presenting with symptoms means they are at the beginning stages. Sure it could stay at 99% mild the entire time but that would be an assumption as well wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Also people with a lot of money that like to play the stock market. It's going to go back up, that's a given, so lots of people are buying now that it's down close to 21k. I don't have spare bucks to play like that or I would too. So those people are going to do very well when it goes back up. Also, the Saudis and Russians are trying to kill the US oil producers so there is that too.

The companies that are stock oriented are not going to exist. They might spring up with a new name if the CEO is still alive and healthy , but from what I'm seeing now in the tourist (busing ) business, people are being fired left and right. The owners are saying they no longer can afford non working people for lack of business so they keep what is left in their bank account and run. Sorry to say, that is reality and it will be true with all them corporations. Here we have a saying "the world is a mess".

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

What news is fear mongering? Which networks so I avoid those.

No network that I have seen is fear mongering.

I see Doctors and officials from the CDC. I see governors and mayors stepping up.
I see people making sure that good up to date information is available.
Appropriately cautious.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The logic is "yes, flu is bad, but why have two bad things?" You know, like saying "all lives matter." When it gets you on TV, you sell it.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In no particular order:

Trump haters who don't care if they hurt Americans as long as Trump loses the election.

Big Pharma.

Doctors/hospitals/research labs that don't want to admit their own liability.

The perpetually outraged and/or hyperchondriacs.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, March 12, 2020

Statistics clearly show that 99% of those in the United States who have CoronaVirus-19, are not sick enough to warrant hospitalization.

So?

Indeed there may be some who show no symptoms at all, they are still infected/infectious.

And this is different than influenza how???

No point in explaining if you haven't figured it out by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Its more deadly proportionally.
Flu fatality rate is less than 1 % and the fatality rate for Covid is over 3%.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You see governors on TV closing all public events of more than 100 people... except cesspools like Walmart. You see kids being removed from what are effectively 8 hour quarantines (school) so their parents are forced to take them out in public with them throughout the day when they can't go to work. It's all pretty stupid.
My city installed a highway lane for rush hour. By that, I mean they repainted the highway so the shoulder is now a lane... and it's only open certain times even though there is no barrier to entering it. Guess what, the speed limit is 45mph for everyone when it's magically activated. Why, because someone high up gets to say they did something while they pander to the dumbest most innefictive drivers out there. Same concept.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
OP that's for the patients that are still alive, it's not counting the fact that 57% of cases ended in death so far.

What? LOL.

Scientists project everybody with Coronavirus will eventually die! OHNOES!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The fact that testing is just getting ramped up and people are getting tested only when they start presenting with symptoms means they are at the beginning stages. Sure it could stay at 99% mild the entire time but that would be an assumption as well wouldn't it?

It would, but since i made no such statement, i don't see how that is relevant.

Now, if I said there are likely many cases that are so mild, as to never get reported at all, that would be an assumption.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think a lot of the concern and panicky behavior is the realization that the USS Whitehouse is a rudderless ship.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its more deadly proportionally.
Flu fatality rate is less than 1 % and the fatality rate for Covid is over 3%.

I'm not going to deny that it may be a higher mortality rate. It may be, but you are mixing statistics.

The 3% is world wide, including many countries with poor overall health to begin with. The 1% is a US only number.

It's apples to Oranges. I don't think there are any reliable stats on how many Chinese, Iranians, or S. Africans die of complications with influenza, for example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join