It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With 99% Percent of U.S. Covid-19 Victims Classified as Mild - What Entities Benefit From Hysteria?.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

All the links are literally in front of your face as you typed that response. You must not be looking very hard.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Now I think you're just screwing with me. Like a "snipe hunt" or something.

I type Alt^f then f, and do a search on the page for Shamrock6, but unless the police brutality threads you always link to are your talking point, or the one link to the dead thread is it? I'm just not seeing it.

It's a clever ploy stating that an argument has been taken apart elsewhere. A person reading that might actually believe it has been taken apart somewhere in the world, or internet.

Which would in turn lead them to believe that it *can* be taken apart successfully.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Okay. Well I appreciate the implication that I’m so clever and you’re so dumb that you fell for something like but, again, the threads in question are there. They’re not hidden. No amount of paragraph typing on your part changes that the threads referenced are, again, literally right in front of your face. No amount of “aha!” on your part changes that they’re right in front of your face.
edit on 22-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why don't you just tell me where they are?

It's quite possible that my browser presents the page differently than yours or something.

Just intent upon waving around how superior you feel for knowing your way around a web page.

The fact you won't just point it out is very telling.........

All I really want to do is verify your sources. Maybe they're accurate, for all I know, and I could learn something.

But I guess you'd rather just remind me how confusing this site is to those who don't spend their whole waking life here.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Important: 3-23-2020

Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.

With USA MSM/Democrats Covid-19 Overreaction and Economic sabotage, we're simply watching (this time experiencing) another installment in the series of Coup Attempts against President Trump.

China Virus used to damage President Trump: qmap.pub...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
America and Trump will come out on top.
Every time you think Trump is in trouble he comes out winning.

There will still be a few tough days ahead but the gotcha media has been bested once again.

originally posted by: carewemust

Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.

With USA MSM/Democrats Covid-19 Overreaction and Economic sabotage, we're simply watching (this time experiencing) another installment in the series of Coup Attempts against President Trump.

edit on 23-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Thing is, I've lost my patience with their constant attacks against our President and our Country and the people of our country.

I want them held accountable after President Trump is re-elected.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Why don't you just tell me where they are?

I have. Twice.

It's quite possible that my browser presents the page differently than yours or something.

I’m not familiar with any browser that hides links and page titles but it’s possible.

Just intent upon waving around how superior you feel for knowing your way around a web page.

Lol is that even a thing?

The fact you won't just point it out is very telling...

The fact that it’s been pointed out twice and you still can’t see it is even more telling.

All I really want to do is verify your sources. Maybe they're accurate, for all I know, and I could learn something.

My sources are the CDC and the OP, both of which are posted and obvious.

But I guess you'd rather just remind me how confusing this site is to those who don't spend their whole waking life here.

I’d rather not post the same thing over and over again. Perhaps if you hadn’t gone the route of implying and then outright saying I’m making things up and refusing to provide sources to substantiate I might have been more inclined to give a better hint than “they’re in front of your face” but you didn’t, so I’m not.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Credit where it’s due. I disagree with most of the rhetoric you post but at least you’re not calling for violence over what you perceive is happening to the President. Accountability is one thing, calling for violence from the safety of your keyboard something else.

Kudos

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: choos

Several different species of coronavirus have been known and studied for years.

I've yet to be able to find information on their incubation or ability to remain dormant within cells.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

Yeah, that's been true in the past. But only because the US economy has thrived ever since he was elected, which he has always unmodestly claimed total responsibility of.

But the US economy isn't going to walk away from this covid-19 pandemic unscathed... and Trump is going to have to find a way to spin to the public an excuse for why such a self proclaimed economic genius such as himself allowed it to happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It appears to me that President has reached a point where he is realizing getting through this media onslaught is equally as important as getting through this pandemic, toning down his verbiage and cutting questions down a bit.
So much is going on it is hard to articulate everything I am seeing but I feel stronger today that the MSM is exploiting this crisis to attack and discredit the President for political/ideological/avoidance of criminal accountability reasons and thankfully Trump is not going to let that happen, he's on to them.

Some see President Trump as caving, promoting lockdowns and infringing on our rights however I see him, clear as day, walking a tight line to get Americans through this crisis safely while avoiding a media character assassination that has been going on non stop during his first term.

Also I wanted to note that when the MSM refers to Trump trying to save the economy,as if it is just for him and his presidency or that he is missing the humanitarian aspect of it the MSM are not pointing out that this is all of our economy, we cannot give up our livelihoods and quality of life to the extent we will be heading to bread lines and the rationing of everything under the sun.
Saving The economy = maintaining our rights and way of life.

Thing is, I've lost my patience with their constant attacks against our President and our Country and the people of our country.

I want them held accountable after President Trump is re-elected.

edit on 24-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The economic crisis that has and is developing is not something Trump needs to spin, certainly getting this country back up and running will be something he will be accountable for.

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

and Trump is going to have to find a way to spin to the public an excuse for why such a self proclaimed economic genius such as himself allowed it to happen.

edit on 24-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You can tell from what's being discussed on liberal stations like CNN and MSNBC that they feel they're running out of time to make their hoax work properly, and are panicking.

President Trump has a goal of reopening America to business around Easter.

And the coronavirus death rate continues to fall in America. It is now down to 1.3%. Once it goes under 1%, Their hoax ploy has played out.

Now down to 1.3% - www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your numbers don't mean much as long as there are very many unresolved cases.

academic.oup.com...
There is definitely a nonnegligible number of patients with unknown outcomes and that number continues to rise.

edit on 3/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

All President Trump will need to do is point at Joe Biden and say..."case closed!"

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As long as large volumes of tests for Coronavirus continue to happen, it's okay if those unresolved cases are eventually resolved in favor of Coronavirus being the cause of death.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Please take a look at the interview Nicole Wallace had with Joe Biden this afternoon.
So much subterfuge I don't know where to start, unbelievable.

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

All President Trump will need to do is point at Joe Biden and say..."case closed!"

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Are large numbers of tests being undertaken? How many? Do you have a source, other than Trump? Because there isn't much reason to believe him. His veracity and accuracy are, as always, questionable.

it's okay if those unresolved cases are eventually resolved in favor of Coronavirus being the cause of death.
So you get the point. So stop crowing about the statistics when you know they don't mean squat.
edit on 3/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Back on topic...

Just announced that China is ramping back up to full production.

American Governors are scoffing at the idea of reopening their States before the end of April.

Somebody in America has the hidden agenda of making China the number one economic superpower on the planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join