It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say It Ain't So Joe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Too bad our media has selective memory.

I think we will all be in for some must watch TV when Trump and Joe debate this fall.
The media is so one sided and it still won't matter because clueless Joe will be exposed.

abcnews.go.com...

April 30, 2009— -- Democrats hustled to temper Vice President Joe Biden's comments today that he would advise his family to avoid flying or being in confined spaces because of concerns about swine flu, a comment that drew criticism from the travel industry.

edit on 12-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

I wonder if Jake Tapper from ABC (now with CNN) remembers..

When asked by ABC News' Jake Tapper whether the White House had a response to Biden's comments, Gibbs replied: "I think ... what the vice president meant to say was the same thing that again, many members have said in the last few days, that is, if you feel sick, if you are exhibiting flulike symptoms -- coughing, sneezing, runny nose -- that you should take precautions, that you should limit your travel."

Gibbs apologized if anyone was "unduly" alarmed but did not elaborate.

"Jake, I'm telling you what he meant to say," he said to laughter.

Looks like Clueless Joe o'biden hasn't lost a step after all, no issues just Joe being Joe.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

He has been doing this his whole life. He's for something then completely against something. Over and over. It's not just one thing either, it's almost every single issue. Yet they kept electing him. It really says more about the people who keep electing him though. They have no boundaries on anything so he rolls with it. That's ok though. It's about to get very interesting when someone finally calls him out on it on national TV for once.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Right.
After Cleveland and assuming Joe is the Democrat nominee Joe will see things a little different.

For one he will have to stay and answer some questions unlike what he did today which was nothing short of running out after giving a teleprompted message. Just wait until he has to take questions on different topics like Trump does, then we will see if he has what it takes. I am thinking he does not and will get frustrated and challenge someone to pushups.
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If I wanted to watch two dementia patients yell at each other I’d go down to the nursing home and throw rocks at a couple of them when their backs are turned.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That is back when Joe used to drink. Maybe his talking mistakes back then were not because of his drinking after all, maybe he is just not very intelligent, since he is always saying wrong or misappropriate things now even though he doesn't drink anymore. Or maybe he is drinking again....five or six drinks to calm his nerves for medical purposes. He has enough money, he could get a doctor to sign that alcohol is a medicine for him.

He makes more mistakes in speaking than I do before my first cup of coffee in the morning. I don't say much before that first cup, I am still half asleep.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have watched Trump take questions for an hour on any and every topic you could imagine, to the point where I'm thinking the press, MSM,are trying to trip him up and he handles them very well. I am amazed at how on top of the issues he is and then he heads off to Marine 1.
Surely you've seen this "pressers", right?
Someone with dementia would not be able to handle the questions like he does.

originally posted by: underwerks
If I wanted to watch two dementia patients yell at each other I’d go down to the nursing home and throw rocks at a couple of them when their backs are turned.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I never heard Joe was a drinker, all of his gaffes and off statements came on the job so was he drinking on the job?
It doesn't matter, he will have to debate Trump, drunk or sober, he will have his work cut out for him.
a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I have watched Trump take questions for an hour on any and every topic you could imagine, to the point where I'm thinking the press, MSM,are trying to trip him up and he handles them very well. I am amazed at how on top of the issues he is and then he heads off to Marine 1.

There hasn’t been a “presser” in over a year. The current White House Press Secretary has more DUI’s under her belt than press conferences.

That’s not even a joke.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think Biden and Trump might be on level ground as it stands.

Biden can't keep track of what state his in, but then again, Trump doesn't have much 'winning' he can claim or brag about.

So yeah, both of them are going to be pretty cringeworthy in any real debate.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You sidestepped my question.
On his way to Marine 1 President Trump holds his own "pressers". They are also referred to as a press gaggle.
Have you seen these?
There has not been a president so willing to take questions anywhere, impromptu.
That is why Trump ended the traditional press core meetings, he answers questions directly.

There hasn’t been a “presser” in over a year. The current White House Press Secretary has more DUI’s under her belt than press conferences.

That’s not even a joke.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dementia Joe , the Chinese Whore is Dissing MY PRESIDENT ? Those are Fighting Words you Old Washed Up NOBODY ! ....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't think Joe has dementia any more that Harvey Weinstein needs a walker.
Joe is just in over his head and he will be exposed.
He would not serve our country well as president.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Dementia Joe , the Chinese Whore is Dissing MY PRESIDENT ? Those are Fighting Words you Old Washed Up NOBODY ! ....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
During the debate, when Biden brings up the CoronaVirus and how President Trump could have handled it better, all President Trump has to point out is the Obama-Biden response to the H1N1 Virus inside the U.S.:

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC says there were 60.8 million cases, 274,304 hospitalizations, and 12,469 deaths in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
Source: www.cdc.gov...

Joe Biden will likely babble some excuse to defend why he and Obama let over 10,000 Americans perish.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I think Biden and Trump might be on level ground as it stands.

Biden can't keep track of what state his in, but then again, Trump doesn't have much 'winning' he can claim or brag about.

So yeah, both of them are going to be pretty cringeworthy in any real debate.

There is so much wrong here.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As of late, Mr. Biden isn't taking opposition to his views and platform very well.

He's an absolute BULLY if you disagree with him.

Biden: "You're full of snip!"

Seriously? That's what you say to the American people when they address their concerns about your platform??

He is NOT Presidential material in mentality or character. Just another power hungry politician who fears losing control.

I imagine him losing his snip on stage not only for the subject matter, but for his inability to be quick enough on his feet to refute such things.

President Trump better take the gloves off completely because if you see him give any slack to Mr. Biden, it'll just be further confirmation of "the club" protecting their own. At least IMO.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I Disagree . Joe has All the Symptoms . he is Unworthy of being President of the United States . PERIOD .

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
President Trump better take the gloves off completely because if you see him give any slack to Mr. Biden, it'll just be further confirmation of "the club" protecting their own. At least IMO.

I don't think Trump owns gloves, he may however be better off taking the high ground and let Joe do his best to debate the issues.
All I have heard from Joe is we have to beat Trump, something about the soul of the nation.
I would bet against him being able to keep up with Trump on the issues our nation faces, Joe is an empty shell who should have retired. His greed and the greed of his brother and son caught up with him. He may not even be the democrat candidate, we'll see soon enough.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well we agree Joe Biden is unworthy of the presidency, I must say Joe has acted very similar throughout but he definitely looks slower, old age maybe but dementia I am not sure I would say that.
Maybe he does have dementia, I am not willing to say he does at this point. I have seen him look like he has dementia since the 80's.

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Disagree . Joe has All the Symptoms . he is Unworthy of being President of the United States . PERIOD .

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

According to the Democrat playbook, "Quid Pro Joe" would be impeached on day 1 of his Presidency for his self-incriminating testimony about removing that Ukrainian prosecutor.

I'm sure that wouldn't matter though. The Dems talked a whole lot about checks and balances during the farcical impeachment circus, but they wouldn't bat an eye if one of their own ACTUALLY committed a crime.

I hope the President calls him out on that and many other things. Like you said, we'll see.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Right.
After Cleveland and assuming Joe is the Democrat nominee Joe will see things a little different.

For one he will have to stay and answer some questions unlike what he did today which was nothing short of running out after giving a teleprompted message. Just wait until he has to take questions on different topics like Trump does, then we will see if he has what it takes. I am thinking he does not and will get frustrated and challenge someone to pushups.
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Joe said oh crap I thought it was in Milwaukee?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join