It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and debating ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok I'm a little confused , The Sunday debate between Biden and Sanders is called off . Now I understand the left is worried that if Biden gets on the debate stage and gets gutted by Sanders , which sure as I'm breathing he would . The result would be a wedge driven even further into the Democratic party. I get all that, Voters would leave Biden to side with Sanders , or they wouldn't vote at all or even worse they would move to the right.

Ok so lets move forward in time , Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee . The inevitable moment arrives, it's time for him to get on stage and debate with President Trump. What is the plan here for the left,? put a mic in his ear and feed him the answers? or will they just play defense Joe Biden the well intentioned veteran Democrat is being bullied on stage by the Orange man. The Majority of American people will not bye that , we look for strength and quick witted intelligence on the debate stage , not weakness.

I've been paying attention to Joe Biden lately, all of his Gafs , trip ups and mistakes I was willing to write off as just personality quirks or bad nerves maybe even just a general disingenuous nature and all around disinterest in being POTUS. But his recent profane out burst at the Detroit worker who ask him a simple question, That is a clear sign of an addled dementia-ed mind. I work in the medical field and I've seen it a hundred times, older men and woman in the twilight of there years will lash out in profanities and random anger to mask there mental weaknesses amd memory loses .

The Democrats need to do a Hail Mary play and come up with another candidate quick , or this will get ugly when it comes time for Trump and Biden one on one. Of course the Democrats are not going to play there ace in the hole Michelle Obama on a mid-tern election , but they may not have another choice. I tell you this as a prediction , when Michelle Obama runs in 2024, she will run completely unopposed on the Left, and who ever the Right runs against her they will probably not stand a chance.

In the end my question is this , what is the left going to do when Its time for Biden to get on the debate stage ?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Have him commited, Hillary takes over at a brokered convention
edit on 12-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Now I understand the left is worried that if Biden gets on the debate stage and gets gutted by Sanders , which sure as I'm breathing he would .

Even with this nasty coronavirus floating around, I am sure that is a safe bet.

I think a nine year old kid could make him look silly in a debate.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Biden and debating ???

RUH-ROH!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You do not even have to pay much attention and you will see that Biden is screwing up a lot with things. He has problems with his thinking, I have nothing against him but he should not be running for president. I do not want someone like that in that position. I do not like Biden's actions in the past, but that is a different issue than what I am talking about here. He has some problems with his thinking now and he should just retire, we all get old and lose some of our abilities.

I would bet Biden's ability to profit his relatives and friends are not at jeopardy if he wins though, he will focus on taking care of his own before anyone else, even the Democrat party. I do not even think he may have the mental ability to do that correctly anymore, he has to call people names that do not agree with every aspect of his campaign, he is lashing out at anyone who does not fully agree with what he is doing. Trump does not do that so much, only those that personally attack him. But he does fire anyone who does not do their job correctly, correctly involves doing it to try to match what he wants to do.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Trump will beat him like a drum. It will be the most humiliating.

edit on 12-3-2020 by JON666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Trump will beat him like a drum.

Oh man! I was JUST going to post that!
I'm guessing Biden acts so tough because he has guards around him.

Bernie was complaining because Biden wanted a sit down debate. Biden cannot even stand up when talking. Reminds me of Hillary trying to walk.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
The Democrats need to do a Hail Mary play and come up with another candidate quick , or this will get ugly when it comes time for Trump and Biden one on one. Of course the Democrats are not going to play there ace in the hole Michelle Obama on a mid-tern election , but they may not have another choice. I tell you this as a prediction , when Michelle Obama runs in 2024, she will run completely unopposed on the Left, and who ever the Right runs against her they will probably not stand a chance.

In the end my question is this , what is the left going to do when Its time for Biden to get on the debate stage ?

The plan for the Democrats is to cheat and throw Biden under the bus, it doesn't matter how Biden performs on the stage... just look at the next debate, Biden and Sanders will be virtual... probably prerecorded.

Democrats have been rehearsing their cheating methods in the presidential primaries by recounting votes in major cities, it's a warm-up for the upcoming November election....

Basically the plan is to cheat, once Biden is elected they will replace him, with his vice presidential - deep state - far left - pick.... due to obvious health reasons....

I would like to see Trumps sons run for 2024 .... and in 2032 : )

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What is the plan here for the left,? put a mic in his ear and feed him the answers?

That is what the Rep's have to guard against. That and podium stuff like Hillary had going for her. They need to have a member of each party sitting behind each speaker to make sure no hanky panky goes on like that.

The Majority of American people will not bye that , we look for quick witted intelligence on the debate stage.

Well that is NOT Michelle Obama.

Michelle Obama runs in 2024, she will run completely unopposed on the Left, and who ever the Right runs against her they will probably not stand a chance.

That's when a smarter and more experienced black woman runs.
Condoleezza Rice.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Their best chance would be Hillary but even Hillary knows she cant win else she would be in by now.

You're right tho, Trump is going to eat Biden for breakfast.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Biden would lose a debate with a sponge.

He's done.

Bernie knows this, is why he's still in.

I figure in a week, maybe 10 days, Biden will be found naked in a Walmart dancing for nickels.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
First cancel the debate and then Crown Biden as a nominee.
edit on 3/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I'd vote Condoleza before Biden. Now, excuse me while I clean out the vomit in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'd vote Condoleza before Biden. Now, excuse me while I clean out the vomit in my mouth.

I'd vote for the vomit in your mouth before Biden.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'd vote for the vomit in your mouth before Biden.

I'm thinking I'll write in CornPop.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Delaying the inevitable. Trump is going to rip Biden to shreds.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am confused. Is there going to be a pre-recorded debate, a live skype type of debate or has it been cancelled altogether this Sunday?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I am confused. Is there going to be a pre-recorded debate, a live skype type of debate or has it been cancelled altogether this Sunday?

I think it's been canceled, but don't worry.

They have a video of Biden arguing with his toaster for 45 minutes.

It was close, but the toaster finally won.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I think it's been canceled, but don't worry.

They have a video of Biden arguing with his toaster for 45 minutes.

It was close, but the toaster finally won.

It made it's final point and popped, And Biden knew he was toast.

...and he only smelled burnt hair that day...
edit on 12-3-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 1232020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join