It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you like open borders now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: XCrycek
Covid spreads mostly because of people doing business with each other and tourism.

The ignorance is rampant on this site.

OH, so it cannot spread by having a pourous border? Is that right?

Talk about ignorance.

If you plug up just one tiny square of weave space in a window screen, is it going to stem the breeze coming in the window?

Many more people come in via foreign originating flights every day. They had interactions abroad you cannot trace.

There's the rest of your window screen's permeable weave you didn't, and cannot, plug up. The American lifestyle and way of commerce does not allow for closing a window, either, because there is no window in there to shut to begin with.
edit on 3/12/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Another boring troll thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The US doesn't have open borders and is still suffering from the spread of the virus.

Figure it out, Sherlock.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

lol what??

This is a thread about the border with mexico.

How does that stop tom hanks?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

So this is a thread advocating for no travel outside ones own borders?

Judging by the other replies I'm not the only one who thought you meant foreigners crossing national borders.

Your not asking the , "How do you like open borders now?" question to the political left members of ats?

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dude probably thinks walls stop viruses.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Apparently the OP considers international air travel to be a problem caused by open borders....

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i left ATS years ago. i want to say around 2011 or so but have been lurking for the last few days. when the hell did this place become a 4chan tier forum? good god

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hardstepah
i left ATS years ago. i want to say around 2011 or so but have been lurking for the last few days. when the hell did this place become a 4chan tier forum? good god

About the time Trump announced his run for president.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's almost something physical in the left's Brains that block them from criticizing certain cultures or actions.

If a gay person or someone of color is president they have been programmed to just not criticize these people.

Under Obama they had they hands tied

Now that trump is a straight white Male....they can now let it all out.
You can criticize white straight males.
You can never criticize someone of color or who is gay.

So when you mention closing the borders or the negative impact of illegal immigration, the left cannot comprehend that. They can never criticize central Americans. So even if its a deadly disease , they wont budge.

Almost like a brainwashed type thing

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Oh yeah, it is brain washing.

Sadly I see nothing but willing sheep being led to slaughter.

Of people will fall in line, because of this insidious bs, they will fall in line for anything. Now, I finally see how Nazi Germany occured. Because of this exact same mentality.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Look at that, border wall being built.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is a reason why the schools has dumbed out the future generations, making them now worried about gender identity and sexuality.

This is how the globalist wants the future, or rather no humanity with future.

This how they will use humans like cattle for profits.

Borders are needed, they an important part of a country's identity.

History teaches what happen when things are done wrong, but children are being kept in the dark.

Wait when the next generation of dumbed out children then adults takes over.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
It's almost something physical in the left's Brains that block them from criticizing certain cultures or actions.

If a gay person or someone of color is president they have been programmed to just not criticize these people.

Under Obama they had they hands tied

Now that trump is a straight white Male....they can now let it all out.
You can criticize white straight males.
You can never criticize someone of color or who is gay.

So when you mention closing the borders or the negative impact of illegal immigration, the left cannot comprehend that. They can never criticize central Americans. So even if its a deadly disease , they wont budge.

Almost like a brainwashed type thing

We haven't had a gay president yet, but yeah. Obviously Obama was black. I criticized the sh1t out of his policies, and then became a fan around 2018.

Obama had the most strict border policies of any president in my life.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You think Obama had Strick policies when it came to border security? I did not see it, but then again everything went to crap when the thousands of unaccompanied children were lost within the system to never be found again.

US has one of the worst records when it comes to child sex trafficking and many of the children brought in by cartels are never to be seen again once the cross the border.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join