It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prediction thread...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Predicting that Trump is getting Covid-19. He met President of Brazil Jair, has been diagnosed with covid-19 few days after meeting with Trump.

Trump and Jair

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Once upon a time I might have agreed with you on that, but rumors have been floating that the SDNY has indictments waiting for him due to some of that cheating, so he likely needs to win in 2020 in order to time-out the statute of limitations.

It's no coincidence that Trump (a lifelong New Yorker) changed his primary residence to Mar-a-Lago shortly after those SDNY indictment rumors started circulating.
edit on 3/12/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Arnie123

That's your 4th post in, what you call, a pointless thread...

why do you feel the need to direct your energy on pointless stuff, Arnie?

Would you like to talk about it?

Peace
Aren't we talking about it?

You should be proud, I've turned nothing into something and thus enlightened us both, as a matter of fact, I'm rather offended by your opaque views and responses, how rude.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Ah, indictments. Wouldn’t that be lovely?
His next reality show could be called “Orange is the New Orange.”
edit on 12-3-2020 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Well I wanted to play, but my brain will not allow me to conjure such a scenario even for giggles. It's as if my thoughts cannot process such a thing as a reality or even remote possibility.

I have to opt out due to mental deficit.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Arnie123

That's your 4th post in, what you call, a pointless thread...

why do you feel the need to direct your energy on pointless stuff, Arnie?

Would you like to talk about it?

Peace
Aren't we talking about it?

You should be proud, I've turned nothing into something and thus enlightened us both, as a matter of fact, I'm rather offended by your opaque views and responses, how rude.

Wait so you think you've turned nothing into something by having a pointless discussion...

You must be a 4d chess master .

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well I wanted to play, but my brain will not allow me to conjure such a scenario even for giggles. It's as if my thoughts cannot process such a thing as a reality or even remote possibility.

I have to opt out due to mental deficit.

Your not alone, much of the population have no imagination or the ability to think outside the box...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

This thread is aging very well...lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He's going to round up all you commies and take yall to fema camps.

Weeeeee

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He has already changed the name of our country to Trumplandia

More like TrumpKekIstan

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Like some cheese

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I suspect OP, it will be a MUCH cleaner hand over of power than the absolute disgrace of an Obama administration.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks for that on-topic input..

I couldn't argue with you on the Obama administration hand-over because I wasn't really paying attention to American politics in those days.

I was looking more at it from a NPD- angle and how somebody like Trump handles defeat.

Anyway...watching this comedy show with popcorn on my lap and really glad there is big ocean between the good 'ol US and me.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Dude/dudeness, pleaaaase...

Not everything on this planet orbits around some stupid shenanigans between two political parties in some country in some other continent.

And the Impeached Idiot will get infected with Covfefe19 or will at least be completely sure of that as being a germaphobe, and will panic.

Who knows what comes out of that stupid panic?

Maybe you will learn something
www.npr.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Ah I remember this thread, so far, nothing premised in the OP indicates such a defeat and more importantly, the predictions from the OP never materialized, for example, his deal to be “President for life”, lmfao or “The Big Red Button”, whatever that means.

As far as we can see, Trump hasn’t changed much at all throughout his four years, he continues to remain the same, however, he’s more TEMPERED and EXPERIENCED at his gigs.

Did you know that two Federal judges granted preliminary injunctions to his recent orders? But did you see him screaming and whining about it on Twitter, like back in the old days? Nope.

It’s amusing you say you’re sitting back with popcorn, I’ll say the rest of us, not in Democrat and liberal ran cities, are doing very much the same. If you haven’t noticed the Anarchy in those blue cities and states, plenty of YT to go around.

The Administration has been coming along fine and considering all that has happened, to include a Supreme Court pick! I think this thread was built upon very wrong predictions as a result of the bias exhibited by the OP.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
He's going to suspend the elections due to the Coronavirus. Watch.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Since this thread is about Trump predictions, let me list all the ones I made that were right.

I predicted Trump would start a conflict with Iran after he got impeached, less than 2 weeks before he killed Solemani.

I made this post over 2 years ago predicting THE EXACT SITUATION WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW.

"Trump will undoubtedly incite all of his supporters to violence once his Presidency is legitimately threatened"

Why Trump, Facing Impeachment, Warns of Civil War
www.newyorker.com...

Armed Militias Are Taking Trump’s Civil War Tweets Seriously
www.lawfareblog.com...

"He'll claim election rigging or something."

Trump spreads new lies about foreign-backed voter fraud, stoking fears of a 'rigged election' this November
www.cnn.com...

Trump suggests delaying election, warns mail-in ballots to result in ‘INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT’ vote
www.foxnews.com...

"Conversely, we might see the liberals be the ones who initiate the violence instead due to the media whipping everyone up in a frenzy of outrage which will only boil over and explode at some point. Either way, major conflict in the streets due to the citizens themselves taking action is coming."

Cities impose curfews, National Guard mobilizes as U.S. faces another night of unrest after George Floyd killing
www.cnbc.com...

U.S. crisis deepens as protests erupt over police brutality amid deadly pandemic and record unemployment
www.cnbc.com...

"What happens next will largely depend on how much the military and police support him."

Police groups endorsing Trump for 2020
www.nbcnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

Trump's Support Among Military Voters Is Tanking
time.com...

"If it isn't Trump, I'm guessing people will be clamoring for Obama to take a 3rd term."

Third term for Obama? Washington Post reporter claims lawmakers 'talking about' repeal of 22nd Amendment
www.foxnews.com...

"In Christianity, the temple is the human body. So Trump doesn't necessarily have to be in some Jewish temple when he calls himself God for this prophecy to come true."

Trump tweets quote calling him the "second coming of God" to Jews in Israel
www.cbsnews.com...

"The common Christian belief is that the Antichrist makes a 7 year peace deal with Israel and the rest of the Middle East"

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAE
www.foxnews.com...

Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan: The Israeli-Palestinian situation explained
www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

LOL ... well said.

Sadly though, it's fact based.

I wish I had the concern to stay and back you up; alas, I don't have time these days to argue with zealots.

Well said, again, and good luck.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I predict whining by Democrats regardless of the outcome.

Good lord the truth is so hilarious. lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join