It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prediction thread...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Since I am an internet expert on future events, I am the only one that can answer your question with any authority.

Trump will lose the election but he has already secretly named himself King of America.

He has already changed the name of our country to Trumplandia with the exception of California. That state he re-named ButtCheese Land.

He is getting ready to deport everyone who doesn't own a MAGA hat to Canada.

He also re-named Gary, Indiana to Kevin, Indiana.

The Constitution has one additional line added to it. It now says, "No fat chicks".

I hope this helped you out, if you have any further questions, please just ask.

Lol....we actually have one guy riding 10,- on him proclaiming himself king of America. It's 1:100!! So you are saying I should get in on that bet?

If it pays off I'll split the winnings with you...

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If Trump is lucky what will happen is Covid 19 will impose term limits on Congress.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: butcherguy

He cried rigged when he won. Naturally he's gonna play the same card if he actually loses. Trump hasn't changed, and he doesn't back down, he doubles down.

so clueless and unaware you've gotta be trolling.

oh the irony

eta: every word you've posted is exactly how the lefty loser Dems have behaved. Not Trump. Stop projecting your hangups onto him.
edit on 12-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ummm...well my friend...as long as it's only...slightly...irradiated...

I could go for some...

As for bottle caps...my daughter has a largish supply...for her Con costumes

I used to chaperone her at Cons...Course...Pappy would naturally attend as the Hitman character...or Rude and My Daughter as Reno...or Slender Man...

Nothing that a cheap black three piece...a red tie...and some patent leather shoes from the Army surplus...a shave of the head and voila...instant Hitman...

Oh...and multiple pairs of shades for Rude...

But yeah...some iguana...on a steek...and a Rad-Cola...

YouSir
edit on 12-3-2020 by YouSir because: I...likey...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Are you under the impression that he won't claim the 2020 election is rigged if he loses?

Are you claiming Trump backs down instead of doubling down?

I'm not projecting any "hangups". I'm just answering the question from the OP. Perhaps you missed it...

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Is he going to call the elections a hoax?

edit on 3/12/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Yeah I really appreciate you reading the OP and staying on-topic...apparently this virus is affecting reading comprehension going by Arnie's and other's rambling. (Not YouSir, I know your medication sometimes makes you post incoherent stuff).

Just asking what the period between elections and inauguration is going to look like if Trump doesn't get re-elected.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yeah I really appreciate you reading the OP and staying on-topic...apparently this virus is affecting reading comprehension going by Arnie's and other's rambling. (Not YouSir, I know your medication sometimes makes you post incoherent stuff).

Just asking what the period between elections and inauguration is going to look like if Trump doesn't get re-elected.

Peace
So the virus affects reading comprehension, huh? by extension you're saying I and others have the coronovirus? How simplistic of you.

Once again, an equally pointless thread by an equally pointless user in his equally pointless endeavor on wallowing in its own self induced TDS, which for the record, we can confirm you have been infected with.

Your cure? Stop posting.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Hey you come into threads answering questions nobody asked...Are you lonely or just insecure?

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Terrible thread but at least we learned how good redmage is at copy/paste.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: twigbaby

Bless your heart

It speaks volumes that no one taking issue with my answer to the OP's question can actually address any of the questions that I asked. Instead they choose to attack the messenger, and go off on tangents about how craptastic polling somehow equates to a "rigged election". That's right up there with claiming Russian troll farms making facebook posts = rigging the election for Trump.

Facebook meddling and craptastic polling are very different than rigging an actual election.
edit on 3/12/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Are you under the impression that he won't claim the 2020 election is rigged if he loses?

Are you claiming Trump backs down instead of doubling down?

I'm not projecting any "hangups". I'm just answering the question from the OP. Perhaps you missed it...

Is he going to call the elections a hoax?

Trump aint the sore loser. For a sore loser, look in the damn mirror.

If Trumps loses he will be an adult and accept defeat.

But WHEN he wins again, you and yours will double down on your butt hurt. And cry about "rigged" and "Russia".
edit on 12-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Bless your heart as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Peace

Ummm...listen up...you lover of browsing agile ungulates...

(goat humping whore)...

You leave my awesome self medicated ramblings out of this...I in no way disparaged your mewling drivel...nor have I called you out on your moronic...mealy mouthed contrarianism...

Lately...

So...while your enthusiastically self flagellating...remember...to jerk off...is not synonymous with...to remove...

It's a good thing GOD loves ya...cause I can only manage a strong like...

Bastich…

YouSir
edit on 12-3-2020 by YouSir because: Me...likey...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I predict he will die soon like most OAP with the onset of vascular dementia.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Mehhh...God merely tolerates me.

I have it on good authority that he loves You Sir....you beautiful bastard.

Peace

*Nurse? He's out of his bed again...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

Mehhh...God merely tolerates me.

I have it on good authority that he loves You Sir....you beautiful bastard.

Peace

*Nurse? He's out of his bed again...

Ummm...Shhhhh...I'm just going down the hall to visit Tilly...for some ah...

Sugar...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Hey you come into threads answering questions nobody asked...Are you lonely or just insecure?

Peace

Right, right, answering questions nobody asked you say?That's rich considering the premise of this pointless thread, hmmm? Conversly, speculating "what if" scenarios predicated by liberal media and of course a total leftist wetdream, this thread is quite literally feed for the unwitting and willing(?) leftist, hence, the pointless and humiliating assumptions you're postulating because Orange Man Bad.

Would you like some Sugar?
edit on 12-3-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He’ll happily go back to cheating on the golf course, cheating on his wife, cheating on his taxes, cheating contractors, cheating aspiring real estate agents, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That's your 4th post in, what you call, a pointless thread...

why do you feel the need to direct your energy on pointless stuff, Arnie?

Would you like to talk about it?

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's possible that the Coronavirus -- or something else in the pipline -- will seriously damage his health enough that he'll have to leave office. It's happened with Presidents before, although in the case of Woodrow Wilson and Ronald Reagan their wives just propped them up for photo opportunities and ran things themselves (with the help of administration associates).

He'll live out his life in relative seclusion and end up being another "asterisk" President like Obama, both having been elected mostly due to the Internet and large shifts in public attitudes rather than having any particular grand vision or affinity for the position.
edit on 12-3-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join