It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump prediction thread...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We're talking about Trump. He's the same guy today that he was in 2016 when he claimed the election was rigged against him... yet he won.

Do you think he's a different guy now? Do you think he won't cry "RIGGED!!!" if he loses in 2020?

He cried rigged when he won. Naturally he's gonna play the same card if he actually loses. Trump hasn't changed, and he doesn't back down, he doubles down.
edit on 3/12/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

We're talking about Trump. He's the same guy today that he was in 2016 when he claimed the election was rigged against him... yet he won.

Do you think he's a different guy now? Do you think he won't cry "RIGGED!!!" if he doesn't win in 2020?

He was supposed to lose, wasn't he?
Remember all the polls?
Those polls didn't age well either.... overnight, they got moldy.
WTF knows how he will react?
If we went by what all the Dem pundits told us would happen because of how he would react to things, we would all be smoldering cinders because of WW3.... the war that would start right after he got into office.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

He cried rigged when he won. Naturally he's gonna play the same card if he actually loses. Trump hasn't changed, and he doesn't back down, he doubles down.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Ummm…"I can only imagine"...

what it would be like to wander through the country after covid19 decimates the populations of the world...

Imagine what it was all really about and how much time was invested in merely gaining possession...

Imagine those possessions all rotting into the soil...reclaimed by natural process...

Imagine the re-birth of the nomad...

Imagine self survives the apocalypse and pauses to reminisce about conversations with strangers...on a forum...on a website called ATS...

Imagine that all of that had significance...once...

Imagine...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

oh joy - another conspiracy claim attempting to address the delusion that :

the incumbant president will refuse to leave office "

how novel and inovative

we certainly didnt have any claim like this in the run up to clinton , bush and obamas ends of term

oh wait ...............................

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

He just walks away and concentrates on his business
Don’t think it will cause him any concern, why would it

link   
a reply to: redmage

No one can say there is an honest ioda to the way the Democrats in the DNC nor congress have behaved. Be biased all you like to force your mind to think this way or that, but their behavior for the last 15 yrs or so has wreaked of disgust and disdain of decency.

The democrats even behave this way toward each other much more so to those they disagree with.

Give the democrats their way and you bottom feeders that complain about everything will be pooping in the streets and getting raped in bathrooms in no time the same way the democrats have wrecked their own stronghold (California).

link   

He would have no power or authority to stay. Would be a simple matter to remove him after his terms are up. Yeah I said terms you are gonna have to suffer thru 4 more years.

I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh joy - another conspiracy claim attempting to address the delusion that :

the incumbant president will refuse to leave office "

how novel and inovative

we certainly didnt have any claim like this in the run up to clinton , bush and obamas ends of term

oh wait ...............................

Ummm...my good man...are you attempting to define the term...

recycled...?

A quadruple recycling of thread...

Wash...rinse...repeat...

repeat...

YouSir
edit on 12-3-2020 by YouSir because: I...likey...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

What are you on about?

Yes, the Democratic and Republican parties are corrupt. It's got nothing to do with the question that was asked.

Trump cried rigged when he won. Naturally he's gonna play the same card if he actually loses. Trump hasn't changed, and he doesn't back down, he doubles down.

edit on 3/12/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He's going to suspend the elections due to the Coronavirus. Watch.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well, the only recent examples of President's leaving the office with poor behavior and zero class is Clinton and Obama.

No reason to assume Trump or any other Repub POTUS would have issues.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I see the DOW reaching (and surpassing) 30K by August.
Trump continues winning...so the OP asking folks here to 'talk dirty' to him by supplying negative "What IF" Trump re-election scenarios is moot.

Trump WILL, however, rename California "ButtCheese Land".

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I'm going to start this thread off not with the question whether Trump will get a second term but rather propose you to imagine he will not get re-elected.

As a spectator I am really curious to know what you guys expect the period between election and inauguration of the new president (nov - jan) is going to look like under Trump if this scenario came into play.

Is he going to call the elections a hoax?

Will he refuse to leave?

Push some red button?

Try and change the entire election process to get some President-for-life deal?

Let me know how you guys think a man like Trump handles defeat...

Peace

You know, you could of lived this scenario already.... Substitute Obama for Trump and the question has already been put forth.

So a bunch of violent losers will take to the streets, riot, loot, get new flat screens and Nike's Accost old people, burn cop cars, clog roads, all the stuff they have done recently and has come in Vogue. Then be beat back, and pout for four more years....... wanting to impeach Trump, God, the Pope, Elvis, Nicholas Cage and Oprah....

And the Trumpsters will regale them with song and dance

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm…"I can only imagine"...

what it would be like to wander through the country after covid19 decimates the populations of the world...

Imagine what it was all really about and how much time was invested in merely gaining possession...

Imagine those possessions all rotting into the soil...reclaimed by natural process...

Imagine the re-birth of the nomad...

Imagine self survives the apocalypse and pauses to reminisce about conversations with strangers...on a forum...on a website called ATS...

Imagine that all of that had significance...once...

Imagine...

YouSir

I am already learning how to make iguana on a stick and saving my bottlecaps.
Now , if I could just remember where I stored Codsworth.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Prediction: Trump is perfect, America is great, people get tired of winning, and then he goes to prison

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The last election WAS rigged. The Democrats rigged it with, fake polls, illegal voters, dead voters, etcetera. Just because they did not win does not mean it was not rigged.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Arnie123
What is the point of this thread? A bunch of "what ifs", seems a rather pointless discussion.

It needs to have a point?

What's the point of your post if you aren't even going to address the OP, seems like a rather pointless post there Arnie...

But then again...it's you. Welcome anyway.

Peace
I think my point was clear on the merits of pointless discussions and the "why", considering it's "you", I'm not that surprised you were able to determine my rather easy post addressing your equally simple and pointless thread.

However, your rebuttal just proved my point, nice job

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I was merely trying to get some inspiration as to what the narcisist-in-charge's reaction would be to being defeated.

We had a lot of fun with the whole impeachment and I wanted to get an original answer in for the betting pool when this scenario unfolds..

I understand it is pointless to you because this scenario won't ever happen but it does serve a point for me. Your post however still remains pointless..

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Is he going to call the elections a hoax?

a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes. And he will do it before the vote is over. His followers are already saying it will be.

Exactly. He's already setting up that narrative and conditioning his base with it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join