It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a cure if Corona is found, political ideologies will be tested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When they find a cure for Corona we will get to see who has political morals.

If you believe your body, your choice: does everyone have to get a vaccine?

If you believe that the government cannot mandate across the board medical action: Will you refuse a vaccine?

If you have been calling Trump the most racist president ever and actually Hitler , will you take the vaccine?

We know that racist Americans gave black people syphilis saying it was flu vaccine for decades and Hitler had no issues experimenting on his own people and killing 6 million Jews.

So if you were right about Trump how can you take a vaccine?
The other option is saying, I just don't agree with trump so, yeah i have been a d-bag for the last 4 years....my bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There won’t be any type of “cure” until well after this has passed.

In a twist of cosmic irony, Trumps own incompetence may kill off most of the people he counts on to vote for him.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

If you believe that the government cannot mandate across the board medical action: Will you refuse a vaccine?

If you have been calling Trump the most racist president ever and actually Hitler , will you take the vaccine?

We know that racist Americans gave black people syphilis saying it was flu vaccine for decades and Hitler had no issues experimenting on his own people and killing 6 million Jews.

The other option is saying, I just don't agree with trump so, yeah i have been a d-bag for the last 4 years....my bad.

We have never "cured" a virus.

Ever.

The most we have been able to do is boost our own immune system so that it develops it's own immunity, or quarantine until the virus runs out of bodies to live in. (See... Ebola).

So you might want to rephrase that...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

In a twist of cosmic irony, Trumps own incompetence may kill off most of the people he counts on to vote for him.

Yes, because this special virus targets conservatives.... like Tom Hanks, for instance.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I don't make my health decisions based on Hitler, the Tuskegee Experiment, Pearl Harbor, Bay of Pigs, Watergate, or anything other than evidence.

Politics. God lord, somebody just pause ATS for a bit. We need a reboot.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is there any #ing dipsh!t Leftists left anywhere that don’t blame Trump for everything?
Take a deep #ing breath for once in your misbegotten life.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Corona cure will have to wait in line behind Ebola, Zika, SARS, etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How would that be ironic?

To my knowledge, Trump didn't release this virus.

Incompetence you say? What about the rest of the world? 🌎

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
I think you meant use "for" instead of "if" in your title.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Because President Trump's voting base is packed tightly in urban environments where it spreads easily.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Because President Trump's voting base is packed tightly in urban environments where it spreads easily.

It wasn't like that in 2016, but tons of city-dwellers are waking up.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Leftists keeping it classy...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

No cure as yet for ANY virus ever (none forthcoming); just endless mysterious mutating variations thereof named by place of origin. The Wuhan Covid19 virus is the flu. It is not Ebola 'Reston' (monkey house origin). Chill pill cost: nothing.
edit on 11-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Covid-19 is SARS but your premise is solid. We can't cure viruses. We either survive them or we don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most definitely. It is a great thing to see.

I still think his base resides in fly-over country though.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

Chloroquine is supposedly succeeding in China, according to some studies my wife read, it was/is effective in SARS at 500 mgs / 10 days. Something to that effect, so a salt of quinine, Im hearing...

ETA just a word of warning: please dont experiment with the raw material for quinine if youre not qualified. You can cause serious problems, up to and including retinal damage.

edit on 11-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

edit on 11-3-2020 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most definitely. It is a great thing to see.

I still think his base resides in fly-over country though.

His base is legion. We are everywhere. But most conservatives are quiet and humble(not me though) and don’t want to argue about politics or religion or football. But we are the silent majority. And the talking heads of the msm will be shocked again that most of the country thinks they wrong

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That response is proof that TDS is a far more diabolical disease/syndrome than any virus. In fact you have already "weaponized" your own TDS syndrome and it has mutated.

TDS has already been responsible for far more actual deaths than the corona virus. Now that is the real cosmic irony.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Considering that your TDS based perception is not even close to reality I’d bet my life more Trump supporters than Libtards packed into sewage ridden hellholes like San Fran, LA, Oregon, Seattle, and NYC.

Look at an infections map of the USA... matches nicely with libtards strongholds don’t it? Not a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
wow, i guess after the last few days you guys just really badly needed a bit of a mindless trumpfest, hey?

i mean like, no judgement, whatever you gotta do to get by
just, you might wanna know that from the outside this thread seriously looks like a frantic MAGA parade.
maybe if you shout about who you hate loud enough you'll stop being scared?
i don't think that works but good luck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join