It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump suspends all European travel....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It's no surprise you make unfounded accusations you cannot back up with evidence, it's the norm for you.

I realise your whole world came crashing down around you today when you listened to trumps speech and you're lashing out in anger, it's ok it's one of the steps of coping with tragedy.

Yep

Deny deny deny

It’s known. Sorry.

I haven’t seen his speech.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My daughter is in India, hopefully she can get back here the beginning of next month. There are not many cases of this coronavirus in India presently.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Just like he did with China... and got called racist for it.

I wonder what the talking point will be this time?

TheRedneck

Dammit! Its EU what do we call Trump now?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

So the take way from this is you will see what you want to see and you'll tell me I'm seeing what I want to see, and yada yada yada.

No, the take away is the media is once again trying to make Trump look as bad as they can, and you are eating it up because you love to hate him.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hoping I am wrong but comparing Trump speaking in the above video and the announcement video is he breathless and labored with his breathing?
Do you think he is beginning to show symptoms from the contacts were any of the people he has met recently following up on Democrat Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca threat to infect a Trump rally..

Taken it 1 step further and gone directly to both no 1 and No 2 of the USA making the No 3 take control?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It's like when primitive tribes throw a virgin into the volcano to end a drought. It doesn't have any demonstrable effect on ending the drought, but it convinces the rubes that the people in charge are "doing something".

I disagree...if you do a number of different isolation type events it will help a good deal. Limit travel inwards, limit crowds, self isolation if sick, wash hands/limit contact/wear mask when sick...etc. etc.. will do the one thing we want to do and that is to reduce passing the virus from one person to another. China was at first 1 to 5.5 and the common flu is about 1 to 2.6, IF we take extra efforts and get that below 1 to 2 then we did about the best we can.

Do you disagree?

edit on 12-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Hoping I am wrong but comparing Trump speaking in the above video and the announcement video is he breathless and labored with his breathing?
Do you think he is beginning to show symptoms from the contacts were any of the people he has met recently following up on Democrat Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca threat to infect a Trump rally..

Taken it 1 step further and gone directly to both no 1 and No 2 of the USA making the No 3 take control?

He looks the same when he always reads directly from a Teleprompter, he surely doesn't like to use one.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Scary thought.

But that guy would be checked and double checked and over-examined on a daily basis right now. And if you noticed symptoms in him then so did his handlers who will be triple checking him from now on.

If the contagion is among the halls of the elite then I don’t like ‘the No 3”’s chances at survival.

Orange Man is probably the healthiest among all the swamp creatures

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In the national address, tonight Trump seems somber and reserved and has worry in his eyes. I fear dark times ahead for our country and the world whether it be the virus or the stock market or something else there that is different and alarming. Give pause to poop throwing politics and reflect on our current lives and what we take for granted daily because something is amiss.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

So the take way from this is you will see what you want to see and you'll tell me I'm seeing what I want to see, and yada yada yada.

No, the take away is the media is once again trying to make Trump look as bad as they can, and you are eating it up because you love to hate him.

So you think the whole world is trying to make trump look bad, okeydokes....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Just the House, democrat's 2020 elections and 90% of the American media...

Much more important to them than a little bug...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Unfortunately this virus doesnt care about politics.

You're right thought , any chance to score points for the team will be used no matter how dastardly it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The smug MSM and the Democrats are smiling ear to ear about this, blaming Trump;

Don't you watch the news? The stock market, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, is all down....
MSM says it's Trumps fault.... and that dementia Biden has a plan to fix it....

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Unfortunately this virus doesnt care about politics.

You're right thought , any chance to score points for the team will be used no matter how dastardly it is.

Well until the virus becomes something like the bird flu that is 70% lethality. Cov 19 might just be beta to test how the world handles a light pandemic.

Think about it... China cuts down its population by 900 mil and F'ed up the rest of the world is a win win..

edit on 12-3-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

The smug MSM and the Democrats are smiling ear to ear about this, blaming Trump;

Don't you watch the news? The stock market, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, is all down....
MSM says it's Trumps fault.... and that dementia Biden has a plan to fix it....

Well that's pretty silly to blame trump for all that, he played down the virus in hopes of keep the economy strong, if anything he did the opposite of causing the markets to crash.

Being in Australia I get different news to you.
edit on 12-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm not sure the lethality of this virus is the real problem, were still being kept in the dark as to what is really going that much I'm certain about.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I'm not sure the lethality of this virus is the real problem, were still being kept in the dark as to what is really going that much I'm certain about.

I think the 4% China and .6 for everyone else is rather close... but not 70%.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

your wrong lol..... Just pick a random MSM headline and see who causes the panic in the markets.... you’re going to to die today or maybe not... that is your MSM news.

They are invested, probably in TP too lol... don't u watch their commercials. Brought to you by Charmin Ultra Soft

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

The U.S. government proclamation initiating the ban targets 26 European countries that comprise a visa-free travel zone known as the Schengen Area.

The United Kingdom, which is home to Trump Turnberry and Trump International Golf Links, and Ireland, which is home to another Trump-branded hotel and golf course at Doonbeg, do not participate in the Schengen Area. Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania are also not part of the Schengen Area. All three of the resorts are struggling financially.

www.politico.com...

That is one hell of a lucky coincidence for Trump..

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Well fair to say trump is heavily invested in the markets and has a lot to lose if they tank.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join