It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Next year it'll be something else. We might have a flood or forest fires, or a hurricane or a paper cut.

Exactly...it's all about perspective.

CDC officials say the coronavirus is 10 times worse than the seasonal flu bug, which has a .1% fatality rate. That makes the fatality rate of the coronavirus to be 1%.

You have about the same chance (.97%) from dying in a car wreck. LINK
Should we all stop driving?

edit on 3/11/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh, it is just started here. It will take a few more weeks to start swamping the medical system. Last estimate to fill the hospital beds was the first week of May (+ or - 10 days)

www.medscape.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Absolutely, ketsuko!
I saw a graph....the US is worst at testing than any other country with many cases.

WHY???

Your post makes sense of it.

Maybe they are afraid of what the test might reveal. Big Pharma makes big money off the Vaccines and flu shots. Knowing China started mandatory vaccinations in December 2019, Italy started in 2017.

Maybe they don’t want a test that might point to one of their vaccines or flu shots. Either A bad batch or a bad reaction to the Coronavirus. Perhaps a good test would also point that Coronavirus is a in-house virus that they had a hand in creating. It got out by accident and now they are trying to save big pharma from loosing their biggest cash cow, loosing americas whole hearted trust in our medical system.

Their easiest and most cost effective solution is to not create a bunch of test but to let it grow and to just say it’s better that everyone get a vaccine against Coronavirus. The CDC gets to be the hero once more and they keep the mandatory programs.

Trump and dems are just trying to take advantage of the crisis. I’m sure big pharma has hand in the pockets of both Dems and Reps.

I’m sad for those who lost loved ones through all this. If it’s was ever found out that this could have been prevented, there would be some serious repercussions for those involved.

Edit: The blame game could be what starts WW3. No government wants this on their hands. Like the first country to detonate a nuclear bomb on an enemy.

edit on 11-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Spacing

edit on 11-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Oh, it is just started here. It will take a few more weeks to start swamping the medical system. Last estimate to fill the hospital beds was the first week of May (+ or - 10 days)

www.medscape.com...

It won't swamp medical beds because that just isn't done.

You don't hospitalize people with infectious diseases in beds, rooms that aren't isolated.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

In Italy they have beds in the hospital hallways. Just saying I got the point.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

South Korea has went to extraordinary lengths to mitigate the disease. Everyone wears masks, they are spraying the hell out of everything and it is still spreading.

I don't see us doing that. We are going to look much more like Italy than South Korea.

www.aljazeera.com...

We're not Italy. They have 20 million people packed into 116K square miles. We have 330 million in 3.5 million square miles. If you look at population maps there is so much more open space where people live here that the saturation levels aren't anywhere close to Italy's or South Korea's or Japan's. If you're not packed in like sardines the likelihood that you'll spread this or catch this is far less. Having said that, the worst part about this one is the incubation and infectious period with no symptoms. I did hear on the radio today that there are a lot of test kits available now and all states are testing per the CDC.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Although the havoc to the global economy is a bit of a wrinkle in my theory

You don't have any wrinkles!

Havoc for those who are in the know, wont hurt them. They
had time to prepare as the WHIO was waiting for the appropriate
time to issue the "Pandemic" warning.

The WHO waited till the market was tanking to announce, sure
nothing to see here move along! They had little to no new information
to make their announcement.

I am not saying the the virus is not real, it is. But it is not going
to wreak the havoc in terms of deaths that the media is hyping up.

This is an orchestrated event, I'll stop short of saying the virus
was released at a certain time as I do not have any concrete
proof of that. However, if one looks at the timeline of events
leading up to the switch in the media from Trump cover up
impeach impeach to Trump cover up Corona Corona it is
very obvious that a switch was flipped.

The upper echelons do not like Trump's ideas on U.S. Sovereignty
and frankly speaking they will stop at nothing to get him out.

Buckle up, this is still on the upward trajectory, we have
not hit the top yet and the ride down might be worse.

S&F!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

In Italy they have beds in the hospital hallways. Just saying I got the point.

So Italy has set it up where everyone has an opportunity to get infected.

And people wonder why there is so much infection there.

Also keep in mind, if they aren't isolating people in Italian hospitals, then people who are there for other reasons are now infected and further worsen their individual conditions.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Profound coincidence indeed. Hmmmm *conspiracy* mind wants to know.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

We are Americans, we will be ok. I did read a report about Italy, pretty much there health care system is collapsing.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

www.medscape.com...

You don't hospitalize people with infectious diseases in beds, rooms that aren't isolated.

I know your in the know, but I’m sure it varies by State or who’s calling the shots.
As I’ve said many times, I’m a Fireman in a large metroplex and I’ve seen poor decisions overwhelm hospitals very quickly. An example is during the post 9-11 Anthrax scare. I was a younger Firefighter and we were making nonsense Anthrax calls that took 2 or 3 Engine companies and several hospital staff members decontaminating every moron that opened an envelope with white powder in it.
It happens, and if they keep this pace up, it’s about to happen again with every moron that sneezes.
It won’t be Covid 19, it will be scared EMO’s and the like that cripple EMS and hospitals. Or high ranking government officials that want to for various reasons.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

We are Americans, we will be ok. I did read a report about Italy, pretty much there health care system is collapsing.

Here's a little secret.

Our hospital system is run by people just like you and me. They are just as nervous, human, scared, and insecure as we are.

We will be okay.

That's a given.

Ironically, we have the equivalent to the Libraries of Congress at our fingertips on our phones.

And we're looking at cat videos instead of common sense approaches to viral infections and waiting on government to tell us what to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I don't know what to think about this debacle anymore. Don't really know who is telling the truth. We are be flooded with info/propaganda. You have one side saying they are doing a great job and the other side saying the opposite. They say the truth lies somewhere in the middle, but where the fluck is the middle. Are they stealing the middles incomes peoples retirement funds through their 401ks. I don't know...……..it is just some weird sh!t. And why don't we hear much about China anymore?
So many questions, but good luck getting an honest answer.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

www.medscape.com...

I know your in the know, but I’m sure it varies by State or who’s calling the shots.
As I’ve said many times, I’m a Fireman in a large metroplex and I’ve seen poor decisions overwhelm hospitals very quickly. An example is during the post 9-11 Anthrax scare. I was a younger Firefighter and we were making nonsense Anthrax calls that took 2 or 3 Engine companies and several hospital staff members decontaminating every moron that opened an envelope with white powder in it.
It happens, and if they keep this pace up, it’s about to happen again with every moron that sneezes.
It won’t be Covid 19, it will be scared EMO’s and the like that cripple EMS and hospitals. Or high ranking government officials that want to for various reasons.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Didn't realize the Deep State was so deep that it influences China!? and half of Europe (so far). Full out quarantines. They are faking all this? Just to hinder Trump's re-election?

Good lord. I like a good conspiracy but this way out there man.

Just a flu, bro...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We flew flights in from China for all those weeks without flying in anyone who was infected? I find that hard to believe. The only screening at the airport was a fever screening.

We've all been told that 80% of cases are mild, that you don't need to spike a fever at all with this in order to spread it. How many walked right through screening going on to spread it all over?

They still haven't restricted flights from Italy. How many have been going and coming from Iran in the meantime?

link   
a reply to: underwerks

You

What people are missing is that the danger of this virus isn’t in its mortality rate. It’s the fact that you can have it for a week before showing any symptoms. Which means spreading it at an exponential rate.

And how is that different than the flu or cold?

link   

This is sadly true. And it’s a republic which means it will take them even longer to tell us what to do. It’s our responsibility to protect ourselves, no one else’s. Yet the governments local state federal is responsible to the people it’s citizens, I am sure we are old enough thou and realize government really fixes nothing this day and age, hell the republic has not been healthy for a long time either.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Again, get it through your head. The disease isn't the problem, and by that I don't mean the disease in and of itself isn't an issue.

The conspiracy if we want to call it that is the way this is being handled here. It seems a willful intent to keep information from being uncovered.

You can't report what you don't know, so they don't test because they can't hand in stats they don't know. And if you restrict testing to the sickest who are most likely to die, you make your disease look worse than it actually may be.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

If you only test the dying, then the fatality rate will be 100 percent.

A great way to manipulate the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join