It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Correct, it is part of the catalyst, market correction was created by supply, oil crisis created by supply, we know the story with opec, not gonna tap my tablet for 5 mins on that. Politically in the states oh ya deep state and dems are licking their chops. Yet facts are the pandemic is dangerous, using the unknown factor, not testing etc. is what is sinister especially if it is proven as a fact to be pre meditated.

😕

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Either way good thread, there's little doubt this virus and flow on effects will be used by evil people for nefarious purpose. Personally I think this has the potential to be a life changing event, and not for the better.

Thanks!!!!!!

And all three events together....well, you just cannot make it up

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely, ketsuko!
I saw a graph....the US is worst at testing than any other country with many cases.

WHY???

Your post makes sense of it.

I think it is the other way around. They want to keep everyone calm as long as possible. Best way to do that is not test. If you are not testing, nobody has it, no / few reported daily increases. Then they have the time to prepare for insanity when it all falls out here in a few weeks.

link   

I know 3 people infected where I live. All 3 have very mild symptoms.

link   
Let's be realistic. China didn't tell anyone what was going on until it was already too late.

This thing has been around since December.

And yes, those persons in power will do anything to help them defeat Trump in November.

Bill Marr must be so happy about WuFlu.

link   

What is really going on is. . . .

We've become dependent on government to save us from every and any crisis.

Be it a hurricane, tornado, flood, fire, or virus.

We've become immobilized by our fears and then we wait to be told what to do when common sense should say the same thing.

We become paralyzed by sicknesses than run through our society when it is in our own power to (for example) get a pneumonia shot to protect us from a bacterial pneumonia.

We have a leadership that is also paralyzed because they know that their opposition is going to attack and lam-bast each and every action they make.

Everything is now politicized and we have fallen for it because our own common sense would be to take common sense approaches.

But what do we do?

We watch everything on the news, we blindly obey what they say, we parrot what they say. We (by reflex) just do what they say now.

It's conditioning. Social engineering.

The Covid-19 is a serious issue.

But do we really need the CDC to tell us to stay at home if we're ill?
Do we really need the president of any politician to tell us to isolate ourselves if we get sick?

The thing to understand is that viruses don't listen to politicians, and seldom to people.

This year it's a virus.

Next year it'll be something else.

We might have a flood or forest fires, or a hurricane or a paper cut.

We, as people, should be smart enough on our own to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I think what gets me about this is the repeated use of the word “panic.” We keep being told people are panicking. Hell, even on ATS if you accept that this is a pandemic then you must be panicking.

But where exactly is all this panic? People bought a lot of toilet paper. Okay....they do that when they anticipate being stuck at home for hurricanes and snowstorms too. Do we call it a panic then? People bought out hand sanitizer and face masks. Okay....I mean if you think you can get sick from breathing something in and having dirty hands, is that really panic? “They” are telling people to wash their hands or use sanitizer so....?

I guess I’m just not seeing the panic that keeps being hammered on about, and it seems to me that somehow this virus has taken on the same landscape as our politics. Either you’re completely panicked about it or there’s absolutely nothing to worry about, and there’s no middle ground for whatever reason. It’s very strange.
edit on 11-3-2020 by Shamrock6 because: Reduced my repeated repetitiveness

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I believe the term is mission creep.

Slowly but surely dissolve everything that makes free people fall back under control of someone else.

Victimhood
Welfare
Wealth gaps
Insurance and its many tiers along with a mandate
Bail outside
Etc etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

But where exactly is all this panic?

There is no TP and no hand sanitizer. None. My friend has an all expense paid vacation to Turkey for almost 2 weeks. She told me she might not go because she is worried she will be quarantined. I had to talk her into going. A plane was diverted because someone sneezed and the passengers were going to riot.

The Associated Press reported that United Airlines Flight 1562 landed in Denver shortly after takeoff on Sunday after three passengers failed to follow crew member instructions after growing upset about being seated next to the supposedly sick passenger. The passenger in question was apparently suffering from allergy symptoms, and was screened for a fever onboard, which came back negative.

The three unruly passengers were removed by police in Denver, while the remaining passengers and crew continued on to Newark, according to Fox.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

But if you test, and the cases are mild, it eases the panic....and you could find a roll of toilet paper at the grocery.
And hand sanitizers would be available on Amazon.

Seems like the created panic is already here.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Wait what? There are government agencies lying for political gain?

I’ve never heard of this before....

Yup, they are perfectly willing to tank our economy, just to ensure Trump isn’t re-elected.

It doesn’t make me go hhhhmmmm. It makes me sick! Crap, where’s the toilet paper!

I bought all of it. I'll make you a heck of a deal though.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We won't know for a couple of weeks how severe the threat is... But if Italy serves as an indication, I don't think we should take it lightly.

As for the market... It was on an eleven year bull run, anything could have caused a correction, something like this could definitely spook investors.

I usually question everything... This seems organic to me, but that's an opinion, and time will eventually tell.

Organic? The virus or the series of events leading up to and the over the top fallout?

Both.

And other than the conversation.... What's over the top that's happened in America so far?

Nothing has changed really in vast amounts of the country. The stock market is taking a dip, like I said, that will happen with a long bull run. Aside from travel industries, the main concern is the supply chain disruption. China shut down for two months and unfortunately is the source of components for most industries. A lot of players in those industries float on massive debts leveraged against expected earnings.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But if you test, and the cases are mild, it eases the panic....and you could find a roll of toilet paper at the grocery.

Who was it that said never let a good crisis go to waste? Despite the naysayers here, I have no doubt that there are a LOT of people in our government that would do anything they could to get rid of Trump. That means in all sectors of the government, all departments, lots and lots of people. So do I believe someone in the CDC would manipulate things to make Trump look bad? Yep. I have no doubt. Would those people put our citizens in harm's way to do it? Yep. The hatred for all things Trump goes so deep in some of these people nothing they do surprises me. It's embarrassing that our own people would do that to each other, but for some reason here we are.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

South Korea has went to extraordinary lengths to mitigate the disease. Everyone wears masks, they are spraying the hell out of everything and it is still spreading.

I don't see us doing that. We are going to look much more like Italy than South Korea.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

This disease is far easier to catch than the flu. It is at least ten times more lethal than the flu. Hospitals in Italy are swamped.

The CDC conference today was not promising. They do seem to be taking their damned time getting testing deployed and reporting cases. On that point, I agree, they are actively dragging their heels when it comes to providing test and test data. They are either incompetent or seriously attempting to downplay the infection numbers.

The CDC is already getting sued by the city of San Antonio for incompetence or intentional negligence.

www.cnn.com...

There we go again. Ten times in what age and health condition bracket? Elderly and/or in poor health with other conditions. Overall? No. Did you consider that the precautions everyone is taking now are helping to keep the infections down in the US? I bet not. Had Italy done this right away they probably wouldn't be so bad off right now.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Who was it that said never let a good crisis go to waste? Despite the naysayers here, I have no doubt that there are a LOT of people in our government that would do anything they could to get rid of Trump. That means in all sectors of the government, all departments, lots and lots of people. So do I believe someone in the CDC would manipulate things to make Trump look bad? Yep. I have no doubt. Would those people put our citizens in harm's way to do it? Yep. The hatred for all things Trump goes so deep in some of these people nothing they do surprises me. It's embarrassing that our own people would do that to each other, but for some reason here we are.

Yep, yep, yep.!!! It embarrasses me to think that any part of my country would stoop so low for any party, or any elected official.
And, dammit!!!! I was going to use that first line about the crisis.....had it rolling around in my brain when I was thinking about this thread.

edit on Wed Mar 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

There were also reports that stated that there were/was a group that deliberately spread the virus.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I dont wanna go to far down that rabbit hole, but the economy, no disrespect to those who may be ill but our fiat driven economy, has been hanging by a string and the current economical climate is concerning. I work in the service industry my work consists of residential I can’t tell you how many cancellations I am getting due to fear of getting sick. My wife works for Hernia doctors, they are canceling their operations or rescheduling for later. The fed is printing money and pumping it into the market, even if this is a democrat political stunt, To make it worse than it sounds, we have serious economic concerns. POTUS is on tonight I hope he can say something really good to try to get things normalized the best we can, yet we also have to be proactive to try and slow the spread of the pandemic to get a vaccine. The bottom line right now is having a vaccine, that will end all of this.

😕
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yoooooou always present a persuasive argument
my lady. Ofcourse I will relent because as these coincidences go
I have no proof.

But as an iron worker I knew from day one the official 911 story
was full of holes. There was no lone gunman the people at the top
play games with us and they're wicked.

All one has to do is imagine the most wicked thing that could
be going on? And you'll know what their next move is.
edit on 11-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ketsuko

Big difference, everyone there has the sense to wear masks and stop the spread.

That isn't going to happen here.

It already hasn't happened here.

Do some basic math. Let's assume my family really did have it back in January. We're 8 weeks out from that. There were three us. If we each went on to infect even only 3 other people with an average of 5 days to symptoms, We're talking 6,500 people infected from the three of us alone in the 40 days since. That's right around 1,300 who would be needing hospitalization if 20% develop severe cases. Where are they?

Now ... that's not to say we had it, but my point is that all it takes is three cases to get into the US and circulate, and if it's as bad as all that ... this is what we'd be seeing in an area, and we're not. That either suggests that never happened which people swear it has, or that the virus isn't all that bad.

Most people don't do that math, and most people also think we have way more people circulating it than just 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join