It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Not all Administration agencies are on the same page with Trump.

You are familiar with how the FBI gets along with Trump....errrrr...NOT!!!!!
And remember when the CDC said the first death was a woman...and Trump got the blame initially.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The DS and the Globalists are all one, big, happy family, no???

Well to believe they own the whole world and also hold the belief that Donald trump is a lone warrior against this global family is somewhat of a stretch of the imagination.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It’s alarming, I am pretty sure, it’s a sinister characteristic to use the virus as a catalyst to do evil with it. At the onset of the pandemic, I went back to the threads I posted and compared it to our present reality, I was frightened. I would recommend to study world history there seems to be a theme how the world reacts to pandemics socially, politically, and individually. It appears thou this will be a life changing event that will evolve new instincts into many of us for the rest of our lives.

Thanks for the thread DTOM.
edit on 11-3-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And it kind of tees me off that 2/3 of the US deaths are from one building...and that rarely gets mentioned.
That poorly run, previously investigated, let's have a Mardi Gras party, don't bother checking in at the front desk, Nursing Home.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hell yes....using americans as consumers and for their strong arm tactic... sa reply to: DontTreadOnMe

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: underwerks

Not all Administration agencies are on the same page with Trump.

You are familiar with how the FBI gets along with Trump....errrrr...NOT!!!!!
And remember when the CDC said the first death was a woman...and Trump got the blame initially.

I’d say it’s safe to assume that any agency that had their leader appointed out of loyalty more than anything else will be subordinate to Donald Trumps wishes first and foremost.

Yeah the FBI probably has beef with Trump. But then again, they seem to have beef with most criminals.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: infolurker

Italy also has a population that is 30% in the ages that suffer from this the greatest too.

Yeah, when China started welding people inside apartment complexes and physically trenching the roads so nobody could get in or out, I kind of knew right then that this was going to be a big deal.

www.the-sun.com...

hoodsite.com...

edit on 11-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Are you saying the democrats are so crooked they released this virus
for political reasons? That these fine respectable politicians would go
so far as to infect millions because he is kicking their asses side ways
to Sunday? And they have a plan to make this the Trump virus?

Is that what you're getting at?

Bout time someone caught up?

The dems didn’t create and release the virus. They are just piggybacking off of it. Use the existing fear and panic — to create even more fear and panic.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

But it's a twofer...bring down Trump and the US to its knees????
Pretty much guaranteeing the failure of the oil fracking in this country. Seems like a win for Putin and the Saudis.

Although the havoc to the global economy is a bit of a wrinkle in my theory

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This is true, I agree, but the pandemic is more complex, than a political agenda, it is just the cause. At the urge of my intuition I will leave that there.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

No.

It's more like they know it's not as bad as they're letting on, but if they allow widespread testing to uncover the true picture instead of simply testing the most severe cases, then they can't keep part of it unknown.

Part of what made the picture in China so scary was that they didn't have enough test kits to test more than the sickest patients. That meant most of their cases went untested. Only the severely and critically ill ever got testing which mean the death toll numbers would be inflated. Then China went into hyper-control mode with quarantine and other measures. Look how well it scared everyone here.

Don't you think certain elements in government weren't watching that ... especially how it nearly crumbled Xi from power?

So ... make sure you don't go with the most efficient test kits. Restrict access to testing, make it slow, so you can control the information and make things look as bad as they were in China ... even if they're not. Test only those who are sickest to inflate your stats and make it look super scary and super bad. Start rigorous control measures and tank the economy and start public panic if you can through the press.

Does it erode Trump's re-election bid?

Look at South Korea where they starting aggressive testing with a good kit or even Taiwan. This thing has a 0.6% death rate, comparable to pandemic flus of years past.

edit on 11-3-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: carsforkids

Are you saying the democrats are so crooked they released this virus
for political reasons? That these fine respectable politicians would go
so far as to infect millions because he is kicking their asses side ways
to Sunday? And they have a plan to make this the Trump virus?

Is that what you're getting at?

Bout time someone caught up?

The dems didn’t create and release the virus. They are just piggybacking off of it. Use the existing fear and panic — to create even more fear and panic.

Thanks for explaining that to cars!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

This is true, I agree, but the pandemic is more complex, than a political agenda, it is just the cause. At the urge of my intuition I will leave that there.

But, it's not alone....you have to tie in the oil crisis to the pandemic crisis and the market "correction"...all three together.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

And you are naive.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is surely and "look over here" tactic that is being deployed on the American public. Everything under the sun is being weaponized against Trump but it is surely above my pay grade weather or not the whole thing was cultivated.

The shock deters from the fact that the d party has built nothing in the past 4 years. What they have is a VP of a terrible presidency who happens to be everything they claim to be against. A rich, white, politically entrenched male. GJ democrats.

We live in interesting times.

link   

Big difference, everyone there has the sense to wear masks and stop the spread.

That isn't going to happen here.

link   

Absolutely, ketsuko!
I saw a graph....the US is worst at testing than any other country with many cases.

WHY???

Your post makes sense of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Either way good thread, there's little doubt this virus and flow on effects will be used by evil people for nefarious purpose. Personally I think this has the potential to be a life changing event, and not for the better.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We won't know for a couple of weeks how severe the threat is... But if Italy serves as an indication, I don't think we should take it lightly.

As for the market... It was on an eleven year bull run, anything could have caused a correction, something like this could definitely spook investors.

I usually question everything... This seems organic to me, but that's an opinion, and time will eventually tell.

Organic? The virus or the series of events leading up to and the over the top fallout?

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have seen differing views on mask wearing.
And I don't want to make this about that.

But, the masks were the first commodity to be panicked out of reach....to the point hospitals don't have enough, IIRC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join