It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on.....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So "I heard it from a friend who"...........the rumour is that the stock market will collapse in 4 days and the dollar will no longer be the world's reserve currency.

I really dont believe that but its one of the rumors going around. Has anybody heard anything similar.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

What? They were told to stop testing? Seems to me there tests were better than no testing at all. What about the good of the American people? And why hide this? First I have heard about this....is the CDC trying to make the Trump Administration look bad?

I’m just happy there’s still people in the CDC who do what’s right instead of what’s politically convenient for their bosses.

The CDC is one of the more corrupt federal agencies in the US government:

thehill.com...
prn.fm...
Letter to Chief of Staff regarding violation of ethics within the CDC: usrtk.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LookingAtMars

If you have 5 vents and 10 people that need vents. . . then 5 people will die.

Maybe in your world. In my world, I would just rig the ventilators to each service 2 patients.

Are you done complaining?

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have zero idea who to trust on this

Im pretty suspicious to begin with, though..

Im taking a "Pascals Wager" approach. Doing things like making sure staples are topped off, washing hands, social distancing, etc. are all incredibly easy to do. Perhaps in varying degrees for each person.

Im taking it seriously enough to actually do a brief pseudo data-dump of the work I used to do. But.. Im pragmatic about that. Even if literally everything is a hoax, its a good time to share it anyway and unlikely to get much traction regardless.

For some things, Ive been using it to make personal changes Ive been putting off. Some.. Actually personal, but some really benign stuff like taking multivitamins. When buying, I just got extra.

I also moved up getting parts for some projects that could come in handy, like a solar panel, others that wont.. Like some DIY attenuators for guitar amps. I just looked at every project I had planned, and snagged the parts lists.

I feel like its a good approach.

But my hackles are up.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thank you,
very informative.

That explains why there are 2 versions of coronavirus deployed now: the CHINA and the IRAN "mutation" strain version.
comparing death toll vs coronavirus cases:
The IRAN's coronavirus death toll is 7.5%
The China's coronavirus death toll is near 1% (people around the world are worried about this version)

Simultaneously on October 18,2019:
The Global Pandemics Exercise in NY (participants... check the Canadian coronavirus leak to China)
The Military world Games in Wuhan

November 2:
In Wuhan, the fabricated Corona Virus appears in Wuhan.
Distances near 250 meters: The Wuhan Class IV biolab, and the central train station.

-What coronavirus version was deployed in North Korea?

-Maybe this year there will be news about IRAN.

ifpnews.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The controllers of the old system are trying to stay in power by using bioweapons and 5G electromagnetic attacks to kill large portions of the population and force the rest into submission. The resistance forces are neutralizing the bioweapons and preventing the installation of 5G towers. In a counter-attack, they are using the ongoing economic disruption to end Khazarian mafia control of the financial system. So far the white hats appear to be winning.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is all exactly what I address in my very recent post entitled Analysis of the social, political and economic ramifications of the virus outbreak.

edit on 28-3-2020 by WiZOz because: Swore

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join