It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really going on.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's either a monumental series of coincindences, or we are being played to varying degrees.

There's even info on the net that the DS is behind this....although I have to take this guy with a grain of salt, as this guy claims to have been the inventor of email...

Responding to President Donald Trump’s claim that Democrats and the media are responsible for inflaming the coronavirus scare “far beyond what the facts would warrant,” Ayyadurai agreed that the panic was being overblown for political and economic reasons.

“As an MIT PhD in Biological Engineering who studies & does research nearly every day on the Immune System, the #coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!” tweeted Ayyadurai.

summit.news...
You really have to wonder though....

And my spidey sense is further tweaked when I read...come on now...this happens on a Friday, the Dow Futures tank for Monday morning, leading to a 2000 point drop.????????? Tuesday, there is a nice rebound, and then the overnight Futures tank again...WHY....and another free fall today....leading to the dreaded Bear Market words. Seems like more than it appears.....
Russia, Saudis attacking US shale industry, oil tycoon Harold Hamm says

“They’re taking advantage of this coronavirus pandemic that’s sweeping the world to focus in on this industry and devastate it,” Hamm, founder and executive chairman at Oklahoma City-based Continental Resources Inc.,

Then we have this little gem.....I wonder if the CDC is truly a loyal agency of the Trump Administration, right??
A Seattle lab uncovered Washington's coronavirus outbreak only after defying federal regulators

They held off for a couple of weeks, but on Feb. 25, Chu and her colleagues "began performing coronavirus tests, without government approval," the Times reports. They found a positive case pretty quickly, and after discussing the ethics, they told state health officials, who confirmed the next day that a teenager who hadn't traveled abroad had COVID-19 — and the virus had likely been spreading undetected throughout the Seattle area for weeks. Later that day, the CDC and FDA told Chu and her colleagues to stop testing, then partially relented, and the lab found several more cases. On Monday night, they were ordered to stop testing again.

What? They were told to stop testing? Seems to me there tests were better than no testing at all.
What about the good of the American people?
And why hide this? First I have heard about this....is the CDC trying to make the Trump Administration look bad?

I've never made a thread in the Mud Pit, but these things are making me go.....will "They" stop at nothing to ensure Trump is not re-elected...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

WSY???

edit on Wed Mar 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is all exactly what I address in my very recent post entitled Analysis of the social, political and economic ramifications of the virus outbreak.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

What? They were told to stop testing? Seems to me there tests were better than no testing at all. What about the good of the American people? And why hide this? First I have heard about this....is the CDC trying to make the Trump Administration look bad?

Sounds to me like Chu decided to do what was right despite how the Trump administration is trying to downplay this.

I’m just happy there’s still people in the CDC who do what’s right instead of what’s politically convenient for their bosses.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The CDC is a deep state corrupted institution... Anthony Fauci is the former head. He is now head of another agency and hes pushing hard how severe this is...a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Anthony Fauci went to Holy Cross and is Jesuit trained...FYI..a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

We won't know for a couple of weeks how severe the threat is... But if Italy serves as an indication, I don't think we should take it lightly.

As for the market... It was on an eleven year bull run, anything could have caused a correction, something like this could definitely spook investors.

I usually question everything... This seems organic to me, but that's an opinion, and time will eventually tell.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

is the CDC trying to make the Trump Administration look bad?

No. No they are not. I appreciate there are a lot of people here who want it to be so , but it isn't.

It's HUMAN STUPIDITY, that's it. I've been pointing that out at every turn here in Australia, I'm pretty sure if you look at the UK situation you'll find the same. In fact everybody else out there is ATS land should jump into this thread and tell their observations.

As for winning anything, The Russians way well come out of this in an extraordinary position. I'm not clear when this will end, but the US and Saudi Arabia will struggle to compete with Russias $40 bbl. I realise that is higher than the predicted $20 b/d, but when you look at Saudi Arabia, $80 bbl and the US at $60-$90 bbl, it's not hard to pick the winner.

Toilet Paper.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The deep state, I can't get my head around how anyone can think this. For this conspiracy to have any gumption at all this deep state would have to own China, Italy, Iran, France, UK, and every other nation struggling with this virus.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Wait what? There are government agencies lying for political gain?

I’ve never heard of this before....

Yup, they are perfectly willing to tank our economy, just to ensure Trump isn’t re-elected.

It doesn’t make me go hhhhmmmm. It makes me sick! Crap, where’s the toilet paper!

link   

This disease is far easier to catch than the flu. It is at least ten times more lethal than the flu. Hospitals in Italy are swamped.

The CDC conference today was not promising. They do seem to be taking their damned time getting testing deployed and reporting cases. On that point, I agree, they are actively dragging their heels when it comes to providing test and test data. They are either incompetent or seriously attempting to downplay the infection numbers.

The CDC is already getting sued by the city of San Antonio for incompetence or intentional negligence.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 11-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah that made me question this persons PhD.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think it's been spreading here for a while, and I also think it's far less severe than people are being led to believe. But they can't have a crisis if people know that.

I really am starting to think there's a good possibility we all three had it in January. Husband had the right contacts and the illness had all the right symptoms for it. But if we did, then we definitely spread it meaning it's been in this area now for 8 weeks thanks to us. We sent our kiddo to school ... no reason not to at the time. He never spiked a fever; he just acted a bit rundown for about a week, and we never thought at the time we might have it.

So he almost certainly would have spread it, assuming the two of us didn't.

And all my husband's coworkers also had it, and they spread it.

But this area isn't dropping over dead.

But back to this post ... testing would expose how rampant it is, but also how that would uncover how mild. Because if it really is widespread, then there are no subsequent areas of mass death and/or hospitalization to go with it either. There are plenty of areas of fear though to go with any confirmed deaths they can link to it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Italy also has a population that is 30% in the ages that suffer from this the greatest too.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Unless it stands for pandemic herd distraction.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This disease is far easier to catch than the flu. It is at least ten times more lethal than the flu. Hospitals in Italy are swamped.

What people are missing is that the danger of this virus isn’t in its mortality rate. It’s the fact that you can have it for a week before showing any symptoms. Which means spreading it at an exponential rate.

A virus that kills you in a day or two isn’t as dangerous as one with a lower mortality rate that has a longer incubation period.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is all exactly what I address in my very recent post entitled Analysis of the social, political and economic ramifications of the virus outbreak.

And I applauded you for it, sir!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Democrats and the Mainstream Media think Americans are too dumb to look up U.S. Corona Virus statistics, and are telling us not to believe what we see in our day-to-day lives.

We'll see soon if Americans prove the Democrats and MSM beliefs as being correct, as they ramp up the hysteria.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The DS and the Globalists are all one, big, happy family, no???

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Democrats and deep state will mount and whip any horse they think can hurt Trump to the finish line . Consequences be damned .

I’m not sure about the CDC’s motivations

But one thing to keep in mind .

Is when a government agency makes enough noise to panic the public.

They’re sure as hell going to get more funding the next year .

edit on 11-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Are you saying the democrats are so crooked they released this virus
for political reasons? That these fine respectable politicians would go
so far as to infect millions because he is kicking their asses side ways
to Sunday? And they have a plan to make this the Trump virus?

Is that what you're getting at?

Bout time someone caught up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join