It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday the 13th do not mess with superstition!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Superstition is a question of your own faith, but that’s a very superficial and insignificant aspect of it.
The interesting part is when you deal with groups of people that all adhere to the same superstition. Now this is a force to consider.

But be aware, being aware is a counter force to consider as well.

If a certain amount of people focused their thoughts onto an individual, they can create a lot of pressure onto said individual. Said pressure can manifest in many ways, depending on what the individual believes is happening.

If the target is completely unaware of the more subtle energies flowing trough him, this can be used to install or delete thoughts in his head.

This most of the time happens at night when you are sleeping somewhere around 3am. But really can be done at any time.

It can be done remotely, but is more effective in close proximity to the targeted individual.

There is one little problem if the individual is aware, no one is really save doing such things, you reach out leave your body, entering someone else body.
If the targeted knows this, you are at his mercy. He can trap their energy, send them to heaven, or absorb it and stash it for later use, he can disconnect them entirely. The only limit is his fantasy.

there is a reason why we have a body of our own, its your private“sphere”. Enter someone else and no god will protect you from anything, the higher ups know these rules very well, and that’s why they send the fools to do their bidding.

The traps are set and I am expecting you all on Friday the 13th if you dare.

sincerely NoConspiracy

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
13 is a lucky number for Sicilians. I don't fear it

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

good luck then...
i think the number in itself is insignificant.

they serve as markers so organizing is more simple. you only have to get the task comunicated, everyone will know the date...

for some its 13, others work with 7, others with the full/new moon. whatever fits the bill...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
At dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition) King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested.

www.history.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You cannot bring nor destroy thoughts. They either exist or they're unnoticed.

Think of a gold coin in your palm. It's heavy. It feels solid. It's sheen lures you into it's wonder. Someone took ore from this earth, the ground, and fashioned it into this intricate thing...

Now an elephant is in your living room. Confused, anxious. It's breaking everything to escape. Your words to it go unheard. It trunk bellows as a broken trumpet. You fear the damage, how to get this elephant out... and yet the coin, now less important, still remains in your palm...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My parents got married on a Friday the 13th....so, lucky day for me.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

in paris there is an engraved plate, where they burned molay, talking about this.

ive seen it and the catacombs, interesting city to say the least...

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

trying to turn a mice into an elephant...

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope you are.

but don't count your chickens before they are hatched...

NC

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My Birthday is this friday the 13th, damn I'm going to be 58, I want to be 30 again!! (working on a time machine) I believe that if someone really believe's in bad luck it doesn't matter what date or number it is, one can have bad luck by drawing it to ones self! I personally have never had bad luck on a friday the 13th. my 13th was a tuesday the year i was born 1962

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
A day/number/totem/etc can only hold the power that conscious beings impart unto it. If the world so chooses 13 to be unlucky, then so be 13. If a select few choose it to be lucky, then for them, so be it.

Even in some spiritual belief systems, it's common that an item or symbol must be "charged" by a believer of some kind before it holds any power.

It's almost quantum mechanics like in nature. If a lucky totem exists, but nobody is around to believe in it, is it really lucky?

The mind is a powerful thing. Minds collectively even more so.

Good thread. Thanks for the thoughts.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

Happy birthday! Let me know when you discover that time machine.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
At dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition) King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested.
www.history.com...

This is true (13 is a very lucky number which is why it is vilified). Also, there are actually 13 signs of the Zodiac; this lessor known sign exists between Scorpio and Sagittarius; 'Ophiuchus' which defines those born between the dates of Nov 30 - Dec 17th.
edit on 11-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

The superstition surrounding Friday the 13th is thought to originate with the Last Supper, which was attended by 13 people, Jesus, and his 12 disciples on Maundy Thursday, the night before his crucifixion by Roman soldiers on Good Friday.

Then there is the Templar connection Nickn3 mentions, at dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 King Philip IV ordered De Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested.

But as long as Jason Voorhees doesn't make an appearance, im sure everyone will be just fine.
edit on 11-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Happy birthday! Let me know when you discover that time machine.

Thank you! I'm getting there but it is taking.......Time

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

We share a Birthday..lol... Happy Birthday ! I decided a long time ago that 13 was going to be a lucky number ! Going to make it extra lucky and make corned beef and cabbage early this year, throw in a little Irish Luck too..

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Friday the 13th is always a lucky day for me...

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Talking about superstitions, it's said to bring bad luck if you send birthday wishes before the birthday, late is ok but never early.

Superstitions what a load of crap

CU tomorrow

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

At times ones luck is another's bad luck

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

The day we fully understand the scope of quantum realm will be TEOTWAWKI.

The night is darkest before dawn...

Sincerely NC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join